It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second super-fast flip of Earth's poles found

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mk_Ultra

The center point of this alignment already happened, in 1998. We are on the other side of moving through the 'bulge'. Its not a one day this happens, it takes about 36 years for this alignment to 'move through'. We entered the 'bulge' (a large frame of space) about 1980. We reached the center/climax of the alignment in 1998. We are now on the other side and moving 'out' of the bulge. In 2016 we will move away from it completely.

If something was to happen, like what you are talking of...it would of happened already.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There is something definitely going on with the weather all over the globe. Because the chem-trails are a real thing and the fact that all governments do not inform their citizens about it tells me that it has to do with something serious.

The weather here in Holland is weird....one day we have a nice summersday and the next day it feels like a day in autumn with rain. I noticed that these chemtrails are laid on a wam day and the day after that we have rainfall.

Maybe the chemtrails and the pole shift are connected in some way....I couldn't tell. But I belief that there is definitely something going on and that the governments decided that the population should better not be informed. And only because of that decision it must be something very serious and threatening to the people.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

All nature goes through changes. To think that the weather will always be what it has been is not wise to me.

Earth may very well be going through another one of its changes and evolving moments....but I dont find this to be a mystery or phenomenon. I find it to be very normal for 'life' to change.

We know that deserts use to be lush with life, we know that the poles once had forests. To think those changes wont ever happen again in my opinion, is shallow thinking.

I think its always wise to be prepared, for change. We may not understand all the cycles and orders of nature....but we can see from history, the cycles and orders do not always stay stable.

We had a saying in Indiana....if you dont like the weather...stick around, it will change.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

What Xcalibur has just said is really the crux of it. There's a bunch of debatable information that when you line it up in a row it becomes presentable and even a little bit mysterious and scary.

I've been doing 2012 research for 2 years nearly 8 hours a day. In the beginning, I thought I had stumbled upon some secret knowledge of the sorts. I was totally in, it ressonated inside me. I couldn't help to give it my faith.

During that time, I would find that I slowly and slowly started to rationalize it to myself and reflect what I had learned. I do finally realize that it IS, IN FACT, baseless pseudo-science.

You guys have no idea how hard this is for me to say. But, I don't believe in it anymore. I ran around to my closest friends and family over the last 2 years trying to spread a message of "Check out what I've found" to all of them. I can be pretty convincing when I'm able to talk and not write. One of my best friends even started to believe me so much that he was debating quitting his job, stopped paying on his house, among other things.

I started to really self reflect about what I was doing. I started to research and try to understand where the opponents of this destruction/ascencion theory were coming from.

Like I said, something inside me still wants to believe it, but my rational mind fights it tooth and nail. ATS, in general, has been a great help in this journey.

edit on 12-9-2010 by sticky because: I like to edit my posts!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thank you for your reply, can I ask you to give me some kind of link to for further information on this? Thus far I have not come across any site or information to claim we crossed the galatic equator already and would like to explore this further.

Thanks,
MK.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

It is funny how you people keep telling us to look for scientific journals for proof. but then continue to deny what we show as proof. Humanity as a whole makes me laugh. I swear I wish the Anunnaki would show and help us out and fix this mess they created.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

I don't believe the date 2012. I believe it is a transition date. I believe in the HOPI prophecies more. I believe it will be 2014 when comet holmes to return. Stereo can't debunk that and he will nitpick just to try and say they are wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

All of the research I've seen places us having passed through the galactic plane 3 million years ago, thus it will be another 30 million years before we pass through it again. It also takes thousands of years for us to pass through it, not just a few years.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mk_Ultra

There is a thread on ATS somewere of a very real scientific measurement of where we are in regards to the galactic equator. I know I've read it, and I'll try to dig it up for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mk_Ultra

Thank you for your reply, can I ask you to give me some kind of link to for further information on this? Thus far I have not come across any site or information to claim we crossed the galatic equator already and would like to explore this further.

Thanks,
MK.

You may find some of these links interesting....

www.alignment2012.com...

www.universetoday.com...

www.urban-astronomer.com...

I actually made a thread about this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: Edit to add a link to a thread...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it and will have a good look that them!

MK.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I have yet to see a scientific article posted that supports the claims being made. Take the torsion waves that get thrown around. Torsion fields are an actual thing, this is not debatable. However, they have nothing to do with Akimov's and Shipov's theories. Yet, I'll see people posting articles on the actual torsion fields claiming that they support the pseudoscientific theory even though they are completely unrelated. This is behavior characteristic of 2012 supporters, either knowingly or unknowingly deceiving and misinterpreting data so that it supports it their faith.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

again, your post shows that you won't listen no matter what.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I never gave y2k a second thought. I knew it was all bunk with mis-programmed computers not knowing to roll over to 2000.

I look at everything that is happening in the world now - just look at this USGS map of earthquakes USGS it has looked like this all year - you see only the last 7 days. This is called a eq swarm, we had one where I live 2 years ago, it culminated in a 4.3 earthquake. Look at how long valley is encircled and the stretch up to Yellowstone. Where will this end?

I know we are headed to a solar max in the next few years. We are aligning with the center of our galaxy, and yes I heard it takes 20 years to transit - 10 in, 10 out.

Even if there were no prophesies, I would wonder what is going on and what is going to happen next.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
hypography.com...

I found the link I was talking about in my previous post.

Unfortuantely, some of the papers that were linked in this other forums thread are now unavailable. It's too bad, because it had some really good papers in it.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Here is a forum I have come across in the past that has a discussion on our relation to the galactic plane. It is completely referenced with scientific articles.

Our Galactic Plane

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by sticky

Here is a forum I have come across in the past that has a discussion on our relation to the galactic plane. It is completely referenced with scientific articles.

Our Galactic Plane

That is exactly the same link I just posted. Awesome, I'm not crazy, I really do read most of the page within a page info I come across on ATS

Excellent job digging it up, both of us

edit on 12-9-2010 by sticky because: You know....

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

You have told me yourself already that you refuse to read scientific articles, so how can you claim that you are providing us with the information we are asking for. All that has been provided, as I've stated already, are blogs that make fantastic claims without anything to back them up. They may occasionally reference articles for some of their less ridiculous premises, but in many cases these premises do not support the whole. They are claims simply made so it appears that their theory is scientifically backed. One would think that if 2012 prophecies actually existed there wouldn't be so many competing theories, yet we have a large variety of differing claims as to what is supposed to happen. So, please enlighten me and tell me which 2012 theory is the correct one.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I said I refuse to read scientific articles? I stated I am a video person and don't have time to read because I am not a bookworm. It took me a lot to read those translated tablets of the sumerian oxford site. Just like the same thing can be stated the same as 2012hoax.org site. Just a blogger trying to make use of the 2012 date to be wrong. damn you also almost sounded like stereo there .....hmmmm....

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

I've done a little research on this and brought it up in a couple of threads.

The data shows that historically there have been thousands of magnetic pole shifts. The magnetic "imprint" left in geophysical examples suggests this.

But something I have proposed is that this could also indicate an event where the magnetic poles didn't shift that much but that the mantle did.

Either the movement of the magnetic poles or the shifting of the Earth's mantle would produce the same result. Both would leave an imprint in the physical rock indicating the presence of a magnetic field.

The idea this this could only be caused by a dramatic shift of the magnetic poles is something I believe they are failing on. It is equally possible that the mantle shifted, IMO.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join