It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight breaks out at the U.S. Open

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Fight breaks out at the U.S. Open

www.nypost.com

The fisticuffs began just after 9 p.m., when a female fan complained to a loud man in his early 20s about his repeated use of the f-word during the first set. At one point, she slapped the young man across the face during the verbal confrontation.

Read more: www.nypost.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Another prime example of the complete HYPOCRISY of our society. This old man and this woman (i assume his daughter?) physically assault this younger dude.

Its caught on tape, and STILL, security rushes after the younger dude who was attacked, and treat HIM like the criminal.

Pathetic.

I hope the old guy and the woman get charged with assault, and i hope the young guy sues the US Open for not intervening when the woman initially assaulted him to begin with.

www.nypost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Throw them all in Jail, for god sake it's a tennis match!

You have to think they were all drunk or something.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
loudmouth cow, deserves to get arrested. so does the old guy.

you cant go around assualting people like that.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
loudmouth cow, deserves to get arrested. so does the old guy.

Mate, you put it so much more eloquently than me!!!

One star just isn't enough!!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
seems so unfair how the crowd were insulting him and telling security to throw him out when they just saw the old man and woman assault him.
Ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Really, she slaps the younger guy and the crowd cheers...? The old man kicks the guy after he sits back down and grabs his head and the young guy is the bad guy?

So much for equal treatment for women though right? If he slapped her, everyone would have been pounding him.

I agree with the OP. This is just ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hah, a tennis match eh? Just another example to show that violence and hypocrisy really can break out at anywhere, at any time.

While not really being able to make out what the younger man said to provoke the older man to attack him, it sucks that the younger man was automatically tackled instead of security actually doing their jobs and accurately assess the situation before acting.

While the younger man was obviously not holding back any words, its messed up that the older couple were all about physical altercation and seemed to have gotten away with it completely.

top topics

join