It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Chicks #5: Is Obama a CIA Operative?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
ASHLEY SAID MY NAME!

Wow, I take back everything I ever said about this site trying to censor me talking about the apartheid state of israel...

I FREAKIN MADE TOP STORY ON THE CONSPIRACY CHICKS! lol

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Your name is genius!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GetReadyAlready: You and I put Florida on the ATS map today, as the first 2 member interviews in ATS news. Good times. I wont leave this place unless I'm leaving the nation, to another place where my garden can go on year round.

You're second video trip is the real deal:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-9-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

After viewing my 1st Conspiracy Chicks, I was really happy to see these (and your) relevant topics displayed in such a beautiful and uplifting light.

(pats you on the back)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I can't seem to get to the other side of CC episodes. Nothing to do with the topics at hand - those are swell. Must be me missing the thick layered CNN parody of J.A. CC feels too serious, leaning towards popular believes and stumbling prompted words. There is no connection between the chicks themselves, the interviews are downright cut and paste-jobs so no connection there, and I don't feel any connection either because of the obvious prompter between me and the chicks. Held against the light of the old J.A. ATS - news, CC feels downright amateuristic (trying not to be), at best.

Just watch one of these or any random J.A. episode, don't take my word for it.

ATS News 11

ATS News 5

Luckaly ATS abandoned those pesky CCpop-ups causing me to boycott these aggressively pushed episodes. Finaly, I can watch CC grow into something I will enjoy in full length.

Try to get me to the other side and I'll come and applaud. This one lost me the moment the cchick had no conversation with the oilspillbeachguy, calling it an interview.

Zap.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Wolf

Just to clear up one detail there,

The interviews where real, The two members who where part of that can tell you that they spoke to us both,
We arranged times and held interviews,

There is some edits in there due to the amount of time we have to spend on each segment interview,
hope that clears that little bit up there,

And look forward to taking you to the other side with us!
We are growing, and with each show we shall improve, we take the positive critique and implement it,

So yes connection is something i shall be working on, JA is a pro at this and we love and admire him! and of course we try to learn from his shows, But please remember the CC show is another form of news show and not the same as Johnny's, All branches of the same ATS tree.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is the first time I've watched "Conspiracy Chicks" but it won't be the last, can a Mod tell me how this was started?

Those two young ladies are certainly very attractive, and the way they present the topics and do interviews is really professional - MSM should take note!

CC is a welcome extension to the world that ATS opens up. Thanks for this unique view!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This was by far my fave Conspiracy Chicks webisode yet. The Member interviews are such a fantastic idea. I hope they become a staple feature of your videos.

I was so impressed with both interviews, very professional. Great job!!

Keep it up, can't wait to see the next installment!

xox

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocolypstick

We think the member interviews are GREAT too. I am working on a thread calling for members who are interested to become "field reporters" for Conspiracy Chicks and ATSNews, I should have it up Tuesday.

With our hundreds of thousands of members all over the world imagine what we could bring to light. Stay tuned...

Springer...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Super episode. Each one gets more polished. Both of you are more relaxed now and growing more accustomed to the watchful eye of ATS. It shows, really.

I mean, if you don't bash the show, some people think your kissing up, trying to get a date or just gushing with no real opinion. I say "to hell with those folks".

Truth being, every artistic project grows. You can watch ANY show and see the first episodes and then jump forward and see a drastic evolution has happened somewhere in the middle of the series. You two are taking that journey and it shows with each passing episode.

I also think interviewing members is a great idea and glad to see that the show is taking that avenue.

Field reporters would rule...but I want a cool jacket and a hat with a CC on it...looking FBI-ish if you can!

Really, super episode and a great leap forward. I can only imagine what the show will be 10 episodes from now.

Its great to see an evolution happening here...and that is always the most entertaining process for me to watch in any creative project.

Thumbs up and flags and all that star business, at ya!

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Where do I give suggestions? I have a lot.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Okay, I have finally taken the time to watch.

I can't really decide which is more captivating, the incredible beauty of the news anchors, or the fascinating content.

Either way it's all good!

Nicely done, Chicks.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

I mean, if you don't bash the show, some people think your kissing up,

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Mr Mask]

You sold out faster than the McRib man,

I'm kidding, .... the show IS getting better, ... good job ladies.

I think an entertaining show, would be called "ramblings of a madman" where its basicaly me, looking really disheveled with a backdrop of a random basement, staring blankly at the camera for at least the first two minutes.

Then going on to point out my favorite " crazy threads", .... you know which ones im talking about. Though I don't think ATS would be so quick to have a lil fun with member content.

It would be funny though, if your into children falling and slow motion car crashes.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I did try and watch the previous episodes but didn't enjoy them, switching them off quite early on. The first one was really bad. BUT, this last one is not bad at all, and although I didn't watch it all, I did listen to it through to the end.

Big well done to both of you for having the balls and the stamina to keep on going until you get it right. Kudos

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thank you once again for all your hard work. I have watched the video twice and I will make a post about a full review soon. I have just been very busy lately and will be for a few weeks it seems. The more active we become in doing what we're supposed to do, the less time we have.

I am very glad to hear that you are going to start a list of local “reporters”. I think this is a great idea because the news sites that all ready do this still filter the news and do not allow pertinent stories or video to be posted about certain topics I feel.

Will post a review about the video soon, and by the way I think it's great, more to follow.

Thank you again.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hey Everyone, Just in case you may miss this thread!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CITIZEN JOURNALISTS on ATS

Anyone who has watched the latest edition of ATS News' "Conspiracy Chicks" chicks.abovetopsecret.com... will have seen that two of our brilliant members participated in the production by way of giving interviews and even video to Ashley and Julie. We REALLY liked it and apparently so did the vast majority of those who watched it. As a matter of fact, we liked it so much we want to expand on the idea and let everyone know that we are wide open to interviewing any and every "ATS Citizen Journalist" who gets the stories happening in their part of the world on video or in original written form on the show.

If you have a story happening in your area that you think is germane to what we discuss here on ATS, you have the ability to investigate it in person (no internet based research), get photographs or, better yet, video, we want to know about it. The best way to start is to create a thread reporting the story and add the supporting images, notify Ashley and Julie via a u2u with a link to your thread and if it fits with the show we will set up an interview with you and highlight your story on "ATS News' Conspiracy Chicks" where it will get seen by thousands both here on ATS, on our YouTube Channel and on our FaceBook Page.

We are really looking forward to showing the MSM how to cover a story HONESTLY and ACCURATELY, without any SPIN. ATS has always been about getting what our members think is important in front as many people as possible, this takes that to a new level and takes it there through the fastest growing segment in media, online video.

There's no requirements at all to participate other than the story must be reported by you, in person, and because it IS video, we need pictures at a minimum, video at a maximum. Is there something happening in your part of the world right now? Go GET IT!

Springer...

Post any thoughts or questions on the above link,

Julie/Asala xx

edit on 13-9-2010 by asala because: to add links,

<< 1   >>

join