Conspiracy Chicks #5: Is Obama a CIA Operative?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here we go with another content-packed episode of the Conspiracy Chicks. Our lead story received quite a lot of attention on ATS with new speculation regarding Obama's past and his sudden (planned?) rise to prominence. Also, Ashley interviews ATS member "GetReadyAlready" about his observation of oil polluting Florida beaches, and Julie interviews ATS member "IgnoranceIsntBliss" about his server-humbling thread on pharmaceutical conspiracies related to cancer cures. Additional topics include Israel's manipulation of the media, alien contact predictions, and UFO hoaxes.

View HD Version

(click to open player in new window)

Threads covered in this show, in order:

VIDEO: Declassified documents PROVE Israel manipulates the US and it's media!

Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

First Hand account: Florida Beaches Are Polluted With Oil

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

Breaking: (possible) HIV Cure has been discovered!

Chinese scientist predicts massive alien contact within 2 years

Senate bill makes it illegal to grow, share, trade or sell homegrown food

Target Iran: The real reason behind the bullseye pegged on Iran

A Machine That Turns Plastic Back Into Oil

Caution - a new "hoaxer" is on Youtube

edit on by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Can't wait to watch this, been sitting here waiting

You guys do a great Job

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Can't wait to watch. Keep it up

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Keep em' coming! Another job well done and let's say that we need to up the antics some more! Let me get a holla!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sweet! They interviewed ATS members for the show
getreadyalready & ignoranceisntbliss (spelling?) Very cool. I want to do some netizen reporting now so I can get interviewed by the Conspiracy Chicks
(really just an excuse to give them my phone number!
)

[edit on 3-9-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

&
I have two thumbs, and I am using them both.

Personally, I really appreciate how the Conspiracy Chicks project addresses the highlights of the hottest most talked about subjects on ATS, and the interviews with the thread authors is a great idea!

It demonstrates a level of cooperation that I believe will get us closer to the truth pertaining to the subjects being discussed.

as far as delivery and format are concerned...
admittingly, I must concede, I myself am not a professional critic, but I do know a couple of long time critics, so I turned to them to see what constructive criticisms they may have to offer. I turn to the two critics I trust most, and the two critics I have known the longest...

Their names are Waldorf and Statler.

I warn you now, these guys are hard core and usually have little nice to say....

huh.... I guess they are left speechless. Seems like they had nothing to complain about.

I liked the segment on Cancer, and am still reading that thread.
My father was diagnosed with Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) three years ago, which is one of the rarest of the non-Hodgkin's lymphomas (NHLs), comprising about 6% of NHL cases. There are only about 15000 patients with this form of cancer.

... new speculation regarding Obama's past and his sudden (planned?) rise to prominence.

international (united nations?) social engineering of a planet?

My thoughts about information control, and international operations to influence and manipulate public opinion?

time and time again America has proven they do not need to formally declare war in order to participate in military operations in foreign and sovereign nations.

so, logically...

If they do not openly and overtly declare war in warzones and theaters of operations, then why should I believe Martial Law would be overtly implemented and declared simultaneously via the main stream news to hundreds of millions?

This is not how martial law works, and would be contrary to martial law objectives of controlling the masses.

What makes us believe Martial Law would be publicly and overtly announced via the main stream media to millions simultaneously???

martial law does not work that way.

Great Show Ashley & Julie. Thanks to the production team as well.
I really liked the interviews, also. Nice improvement.

Thanks for helping keep us informed as to what is being discussed on ATS.

can you here it? I'm clapping, honest!

now, i am going to go get acquainted with my new ATS 2010,
et

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Good episode but just one question
what's that sound????

Oh yaa... It's a knock out of the park!!!!

Excellent show, it's fact that this show is only getting better and better.
There's just no denying that

And I love it that the show came not too far away from the previous one.

Excellent!!!
Also it seems there's a few excellent threads that I have missed, the Conspiracy Chicks is an excellent opportunity for me to check out the quality threads that I have missed.

Thank You ATS!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Great Video! Loved the interviews with members! Great stuff, chicks!!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

ET The thread on Cancer struck a cord with me also and is a reason why I was very keen to speak to the member about it, My Father has Cancer/Leukemia right now, And Chemo is thus far has not worked..He is undergoing spleen removal in the next 2 weeks and then a more aggressive Chemo, If theres anything thing that can aid his recovery im blimming sure that im going to at least search it out,

Thank you all for watching Ashley and myself again
We really enjoyed doing the members interviews,
I want to thank them both for taking the time to allow us to talk to them,

Again thanks for the support and feel free to contact us if you think theres a hot topic that needs our attention!

[edit on 3-9-2010 by asala]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Excellent!

Great show once again ladies!

And thanks to the producers as well!

I had totally missed that cancer cure thread!

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Great job again!!

I was very interested in the Oil on the Florida beach... actual footage from an ATS member so all can see that it's not BS!

Cancer Cures was another good report.. of course all Cancers are bad so yeh to find cures for this is extremely important.

One report which struck me as odd was the Senate Bill on Homegrown foods... wow, illegal to sell your own foods now... or to even grow it in the first place? Why would they not want you growing your own foods? Spraying the foods we get from the supermarket by any chance???

What else was there? Oh yeh.... Ashley!!

Nice work Ladies...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

I wish your father the very best recovery, and whole heartedly hope the treatment starts working for him. When my father was going through his first Chemo treatments I was living with him, my mother, and my elderly grandmother (who recently passed away at the age of 92).

At the time I was awaiting my retirement from the usaf, and since i was stationed at nellis, thought it would be easier on mom for me to live there in Henderson with them and help out as much as I could. This was part of the reason I was absent from ATS for so long.

Your show does make a difference, and just the other day I was asking when the next episode was going to be in the ATS issues thread in the BBQ forum.

You two are doing a great service to the ATS Community and for our members. Thank you so much for taking on this project. And I will continue to read the threads and if I see something I think others would like to hear about from you guys, I will surely let you guys know.

again, thank you so much for stepping up, both of you, and taking it upon yourselves to be the change you would like to see in our ATS community.
Outstanding work!

You guys do a great job of summerizing the top talking points of the threads most members may not have the time to read through fully.

and your presentations and delivery are very receptive and informative.

thank you Julie & Ashley for your efforts.
you help make my ATS more fun and more informative,
john paul

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
...and Julie interviews ATS member "ItnoranceIsntBliss" about his server-humbling thread on pharm...

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

You mispelled my name!
atsnews.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks tho!

EDIT: Awesome coverage, all of it! And coming from someone who dabbles in video editing: Joe and Bill... you guys are real pros!

Thanks again.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Haha, it looks like Intolerance is a Bliss

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a new ATS look unfolding.

a new Conspiracy Chicks show

a new ATS LIVE car crash radio broadcast tomorrow

good thing we have a three day weekend (usa). I'm almost on ATS overload.

E.T.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Excellent approach to interview members of ATS....this site just gets better and better.

It was also great to see and hear frustration and emotion of these Anchors when presenting certain stories, MSM gives such a sterile presentation of its news and interest stories, this was refreshing.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I live in Fairbanks, Alaska but I know that in Prince Williams sound there are still places you can go and find oil just by digging down a few inches.

In 2001, an assessment was completed by NOAA that was aimed at figuring out how much oil was still there.

The Exxon Valdez Oil Spill: How Much Oil Remains?

Our survey results indicate a total area of approximately 20 acres of shoreline in Prince William Sound are still contaminated with oil. Oil was found at 58 percent of the 91 sites assessed and is estimated to have the linear equivalent of 5.8 km of contaminated shoreline (Figure 1). The overall 20 acre estimate of oil-contaminated beaches was more than twice the estimate from the EVOS Trustee Council survey conducted in 1993. (The 1993 surveys covered more beaches, but dug far fewer holes). Most of the oil found in 2001 was classified as lightly oiled, but was still easily observed once it was uncovered (sheening, strong odor, and sticky) and did not require the aid of a mechanical sniffer or chemical analysis for positive identification.

Regardless of what sand is removed and replaced with "clean" sand and regardless of any "cleanup" work that BP or anyone else could ever do, if the oil was sitting on that beach it is going to seep beneath and into the beach. The only question is how much and how deep.

Apparently, oil will seep underneath the rocks and sand on the beaches over time if the oil was once there. As for the Exxon Valdez Spill in 1989, the oil was so widely dispersed by the weather and the tides that Oil can still be found just a few inches under the sand even hundreds of miles away from the site where the Exxon Valdez ran aground.

As to the oil here in Alaskan beaches in Prince Williams Sound, noone knows how long it will remain. Here's a more recent story from 2009 by National Geographic.

Exxon Valdez Anniversary: 20 Years Later, Oil Remains

More than 21,000 gallons of crude oil remain of the 11 million gallons of crude oil that bled from the stranded tanker Exxon Valdez on the night of March 23, 1989

The oil—which has been detected as far as 450 miles (724 kilometers) away from the spill site in Prince William Sound—continues to harm wildlife and the livelihoods of local people, according to conservation groups. (See an Alaska map.)

The oil underneath the surface is a huge environmental concern. It is possible that if it exists in large enough quantities it would eventually find its way back into the food chain. At that point, the oil would have probably sat just beneath the surface for years, decades, centuries (nobody knows how long) but because it is underground the oil can remain more intact over time than oil on the surface.

Every single beach that was covered with oil along the American coastline probably still has oil sitting just beneath the surface. Even beaches that were largely spared from being completely oil-sloshed in the weeks following the spill will eventually contain oil. We have no easy way of knowing where or how much either. That oil will eventually find its way back into the environment. It's only a matter of time.

There are other possibilities too such as storm water or other forces eroding the beaches over time and, potentially, re-releasing the contanimate back into the environment.

The big question is whether or not it would have a signficant effect on wildlife. That's a question nobody can answer.

The good news is that here in Prince Williams sound the fishing is better than its ever been. The entire ecosystem appears to have largely recovered, if not completely. I was just down there back in June of this year. Between the four of us on the boat we caught 8 halibut (our limit) and about 30-40 pacific cod. Just a few weeks ago, a man caught the largest halibut ever caught on a rod and reel in Prince Williams sound. He was the winner of the big halibut derby they have every year.

Nature just has a way of being so resilient to human contamination that it always finds a way to survive. Many of us up here are still completely amazed that wildlife has bounced back like i thas. It's almost like the earth knows what to do when such a disaster occurs!

-ChriS

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

if Obama is a CIA operative, and the president is subordinate to the CIA?

if true then we are under some level of Martial Law.

that was an interesting piece, and a thread i did not really read much of or get into, until the hightlights were shared with us.

The eyewitness videos from Florida were also very informative. Great group effort, and thanks for bringing them to us getreadyalready.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Thanks Julie and Ashley, just finished watching your broadcast, very informative, have been following the threads you mentioned, was great to hear the voices of two our members and their video presentations.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Great video, the interviews were tight, all around another great show. But, y'all forgot to sign off.

<<   2 >>

join