It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim cleric calls for beheading of Dutch politician

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
People here should get that the whole Islamist threat is just a distraction. It's true that occasionally, Muslims commit hate crimes in the name of Islam, but it's really not nearly the #1 problem we face.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So basically once again "radical" muslims get a pass.......no different than any other time they pull this sort of crap. Oh, he deserves it, is not an reason, it's an excuse born of fear from these dirty backwards sobs. Imagine, what if someone here in the west called for the same cleric to be beheadede, lets say that person was a Christian....imagine the outcry........give me a damn break.......religion of intolerance, threats and murder is more like it.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
People here should get that the whole Islamist threat is just a distraction. It's true that occasionally, Muslims commit hate crimes in the name of Islam, but it's really not nearly the #1 problem we face.

Please, it so convenient to allow everyone to think in this manner, now why would you go out of your way and post something that obviously is true but serves no purpose other than stimulating the cerebral cortex.

There is a threat but know one truly knows from which direction, its similar to

link

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012

Try telling that to the Dutch Politician! You are giving the Cleric a free pass for boorish, if not barbaric behavior.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

The cleric is retarded and wrong equally as the Israeli Rabbi who recently called for Palestinians to 'perish from the world'. Both are two faces of the same coin and represent same thing....stupidness.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Since it matters to some of you then here...

I, Gentill Abdulla, denounce the words of this Cleric as Un-Islamic and hateful.

Me and my family say the same thing.

Now what is the chance of this being on the news?

And don't give me all that out of context Qur'an quoting it just shows how stupid some of you guys are.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
another muslim calling for a beheading? sure is a good thing there a religion of peace or i would be worried

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Gentil
I don't know what it means to your or any one else but it does mean something to me.
I do not know if the statement you made was made in sarcasm or not.
I do not know if you will say anything different behind closed doors, as you would in public.

All of the above do have bearing on the words spoken.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Gentil
I don't know what it means to your or any one else but it does mean something to me.
I do not know if the statement you made was made in sarcasm or not.
I do not know if you will say anything different behind closed doors, as you would in public.

All of the above do have bearing on the words spoken.

It was a serious statement. I would have said the same to Al-Qaeda.

Glad to know that that had a, hopefully pleasant, effect on you.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Taking your argument into account, Geert Wilders is a public servant in Dutch society, much like a muslim cleric. Geert is using hatred of Muslims for political benefit, much like the cleric is using hatred of Westerners for political benefit.

They're both one and the same. Just a bunch of brainwashed lemmings stirring up other brainwashed lemmings.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Double post. Internet connection is on the fritz.

Second line.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by The Sword]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
No difference from:

'Dutch politician calls for beheading of Muslim cleric.'

The overwhelming majority people wouldn't prescribe to either view. What we need is all people coming together with understanding and celebrating our differences.

Except the politician would be removed from public office, and his colleagues would publicly distance themselves from him and his views stating that they in no way endorse such idiotic comments.

How is this different?

*chirp chirp chirp* - must be prayer time...

[edit on 4/9/2010 by badw0lf]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Isn't Wilders gaining momentum right now, even after what he said?

If so, not much different from a Muslim cleric.

The Dutch should go back to smoking more of that legal cheeba.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
Is this an anti-Islam thread in disguise?

No Wai!!

We're all like

but they're all like

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Radical Muslims are just whacked out crazy, IMO. If the vast majority of Normal Muslims don't like being grouped with those crazies, then I suggest they start calling them out and condem them louder than anyone else.

I've always wondered about this too. Why there is not some type "excommunication" from these radicals. For the righteous Muslims to send the message "you are not welcome in our homes, you are not welcome in our Mosques, you are not welcome among us, until you stop this killing".

That would go far in stopping confusion about the religion.

Gentil: I just read the comment you made and it does mean something. It might not be on the news, but it means something to me.
Thank you.

[edit on 9/4/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by badw0lf

Isn't Wilders gaining momentum right now, even after what he said?

If so, not much different from a Muslim cleric.

The Dutch should go back to smoking more of that legal cheeba.

All the Dutch eh?

Guess it's better to threaten to behead people and be considered a single person off your rocker, than it is to have right wing political views in a country where there is ever increasing enclaves of muslims that refuse to fit in with the country they moved it.

I guess it's worse to say "I don't hate Muslims. I hate their book and their ideology" than it is to say "if someone were to put a bullet in his head, I wouldn't mind" or to call for his beheading.

I mean, we've never seen a public figure murdered in cold blood for making statements against islam...

You're right. All those pathetic whinging dutch should stick to getting baked, as their country implodes.

Good call.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

thats it
a distraction
people who even respond to anything racist are dumb
nuff said

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

uhmm not really he just took a step back out of office
2nd

[edit on 4-9-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

You cannot justify beheading as okay in Islam since Catholic priests are allowed to be pedophiles. Why do you have to keep score? One crime cannot justify another! Both are wrong.

Mate, the number of times I've had to go thru this with people is astonishing. Absolutely spot on. It's like it's a tit-for-tat battle with people because as soon as you point out something dirty in islam, there's always someone ready to go "Yeah but!" and cite something godbotheres on christs side did 2000 years ago.

It's a pity it always results in arguing over whos god is worse, rather than the actual point that was raised in the first place.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
However we look at it, Muslims have a right to be angry with us. For the last ten years, we have been waging war against them and how would that make you feel?

Well then stop going to war with them. I know I certainly have not had so much as a round of fisty cuffs with anyone in the last 15 years, and that was a drunk in a pub.

So why do they have a right to hate everyone in the west?

But then, as long as it's ok for them to hate us, in 10 years then will it be our turn again?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join