It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Deaths In Iraq To Continue?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The mainstream War may have ended but leaving 50,000 forces in an Islamic war torn country that we invaded doesn't sound like a promising deal. There will be plenty of individuals over there who will be willing to blow themselves up in order to destroy lives of Iraqis and American soldiers/workers.

You can't win hearts and minds of a country that has been bombed and occupied since 2003...especially an Islamic one.

Remove ALL Americans from Iraq and leave NO occupation there. Then the war will have successfully ended.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Well since there are just under 50,000 troops in country along with thousands more govt/contractor civilians (including me), you can figure that there will still be some casualties. Though on a much lesser scale than it already is.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Totally biased point of view.
Also why doesn't this surprise me coming from "Russia Today"

Deny Ignorance Not promote it.

The Guy they are getting their supposed "News" from is from A.N.S.W.E.R.

ANSWER has faced criticism from other anti-war groups for its affiliations, tactics at demonstrations, and allegedly sectarian approach to joint anti-war work. It also faced criticism from various sources for its anti-Zionist and allegedly antisemetic politics

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

50,000 Troops against a country of 21 Million, Not much of an occupation going on if you asked me. We have bases in Kuwait and Qatar. Germany and Japan. Are those countries occupied? Or did they just sign a Status of forces agreement with the US Government?

No occupation just force protection Iraqi Training measures...

join