It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of Greys??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Until we can examine the video footage, it will be very difficult to determine for sure if it's real or staged.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
We will probably never see the so-called video footage.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Many of you may have already seen this footage but it amazes me, fake or not how real the following video looks. It is certainly a far superior video/pictures than the link above.

www.crowdedskies.com...

The link gives you a bit of background on the video and the video itself is a the end of the page.

Seeing this makes me shiver....

(sorry Simon also has something about this on the site
www.abovetopsecret.com... )

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by cassini]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The footage is very interesting, but why hasn't it been highly publicised much like the ET interview footage or the Roswell footage?

To authenticate the footage as has been mentioned would be difficult, but I would bet anything that the source is completely unknown and these images have been reposted without much prior knowledge.

Look at the other files in the Video section. The author(s) of the website have created circumstances surrounding the acquisition of the material which makes it sound more plausible than the most likely case (finding it on another website). Breaking into alphabet agency computer systems, scanning for viruses, disrupting firewalls.... Blah Blah Blah.

Be suspective of anything this website says.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
We will probably never see the so-called video footage.

Maybe the government confinscated it!

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Please.. The pictures are fake, and not that good ones either

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Helix, I agree that they are fakes, but they are pretty damned good ones. In fact, I challenge you to find much better ones. Happy searching

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They look real but I wouldn't believe it unless I saw it though... I wonder who wastes there time making fake pictures of aliens...

*looks around at the fanatics*

Errr.... I mean... Nevermind...

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I think like simon says there can really be little doubt that they are fake. I have however contacted these people everyday since first posting this 11 days ago. I have only asked relatively simple questions which there should be no stress in answering. As yet I have received no replies. I can only believe if they were geniune they would have answered in some manner.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
They are Fake!!! Reasons

1.) Look at the Light That Camera or whatever is Giving Off, you Think the Aliens would Kinda stand there Knowing they are being Watched.

2.) Aliens from what I know have the power to Paralyze People and Take control of Human Bodies, why didn't they do this here and steal The footage???

3.)Why would The Person, have The Camera at Exactly The Right time, too Good of an Accident, Even if He say Some Aliens in His Yard, I'd Think Hed Be shocked and He wouldn't Be able to Look away, why risk getting Your Camera, the Aliens Might Leave, and You blew your once in a lifetime chance to see something Incredible.

4.) This Photographer is extremely Brave, He straight Up walks 10 feet away from The Aliens Giving off Extreme Lights, and Just Kinds says "whats Up Guys, Hey Yep I'm Here ABDUCT ME PLEASEE, Common."
I mean seriously I'd Be Scared To DEATH, I wouldn't Leave The Window, even if I had The Camera, I wouldn't mess around with something I don't Know.

If This is His BackYard WHER IS THE UFO, or did these Guys Just HIKE to His backYard from their Secret UFO Station and Maybe even stopped By McDonalds On their way There.

Common, of course its too good to be true, This Kinda situtation Just Doesn't Happend.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The guy probably got some alien models and wanted to use them. I know I would. But I'd end up waking up in the middle of the night, look outside, and crap my pants. Then I'd have to sleep in the bathroom.
Crazy aliens. And you're wrong about their hike and stopping at McDonalds. They can make their own hamburgers with all the cows they abduct. Plus they'd go to Subway because, of course, they need to lose 400 pounds. ...Crazy aliens...

[Edited on 7-4-2003 by SmileyMan34]

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
LOL, haha Exactly good post Smiley.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If it was real, the photographer would have done whatever he could to abduct one or all of them and drive it/them far away...contacted independent media, and set up a feed from a secret location. Informed some big news network about what was going on, and had that network rebroadcast the feed nationally. They could easily prove that they were real by using some ability or even upon close inspection by the camera while doing things that a kid in a rubber suit couldnt possibly do.

The aliens were no more than 6 feet away from the guy in that one shot and he could have grabbed one and been the most famous person EVER on earth once he broke the story.

But, he just let them walk away....

right.

jra

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
well made fakes. if the aliens could see IR light then they should notice some guy in the bushes filming them with a bright IR light from the corner of there eye. they have big eyes, so one would assume that they have a wide viweing area (or whatever you would want to call it) even with there backs turned they should see the IR light bouncing off objects infront of them.

i don't think these were edited in any way. who ever did it must have just used life sized models that they could bend and pose.

the little square in some of the pics is most likely just some digital video glitch. things like that are not a sign that a film has been edited on the computer. just an error from the video recorder or the video compression.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
We obtained these frames from a hard disk whilst looking for a rogue 'sleeper' virus in a government archive file, in July of 2000. Notes in the same file, show analysis of the video footage by a lab at S4. The video was not in the archive but did mention a location noted as B21 - KB28. More info will be released soon.

So says Insidior.com

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Tetsuo this has been on the page since it was up. Spoke with someone else on another board who said it had been around for quite a while and the more info to be released soon is BS. In fact its all pretty much BS

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Obviously. I pretty much realized it was B.S. when I didnt get any replies to the emails I sent them.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Video camera eh? First of all, there would be a date and time. Second of all they would provide a link to a streaming video aswell as stills. Still frames are much easier, and less time consuming, to manipulate than a whole video recording. Very nicely done, but it just doesn't add up. Too much of what this guy did, and supposedly did, seems like the least likely options for someone to take in such a situation

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
well aeons after finding and posting this Rense the dear man has finally caught on,

www.rense.com...

Heres a link to the Italian sites analysis of the photos. I will get around to getting it translated at some point but any Italian speakers out there welcome to share your knowledge.

www.sentistoria.it...

[Edited on 27-7-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am in no way an expert in photography BUT I was a founding member/administartor on a "UFO" BBS way back in 1996 to present...

We saw just about EVERY darn alien pic, movie, post card (yep we had one postcard from an alien!) and whatever else you can think of submitted on that board.

We even got affiliated with an author who was all over the T.V. talk shows who claimed the "Heavens Gate" (the folks who comitted suicide when Hale Bopp approached) LEADER, gave him a secret code written in ancient Alien hyrogliphs that told us how to build the star machine!

Having gone through that experience I beleive I qualify as a fairly high level spectator at least and I have to say these are some pretty silly looking pics.

I actually laughed when I saw the one with the little guy covering his eyes...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join