It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By far the WORST 1 1/2 Hour Video of Animal Cruelty you will ever watch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
First and foremost I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section or if it has been posted.

Honestly this is the first time in forever I can recall crying my eyes out over just a video.

I have never in my entire life watched a video as sad and shocking as this.
Meat Factories and Farms are getting away with the most terrible kinds of things you can imagine. Animals being slaughtered while alive, Cows throat being slit and used for blood while the cow twitched and screams still very ALIVE. And even Foxes being skinned alive. These people completely rip off their Fur all in one piece while the Fox hangs above by its legs,and then after they are dumped into a Container where some still well alive bleeding to death while consciously gazing around and in shock.

Inspectors must be taking some form of bribe for something so sinister as this sort of thing does continue. How can we trust these people?

These people would rather save money by slitting a animals throat rather than humanely euthanize an animal.

And we wonder why Salmonella outbreaks happen at Egg factories and yet the MSM acts so shocked as to how these things happen but yet they assure us that proper steps are taken to prevent such things happening.

Please Note that the following video is Extremely disturbing.

Google Video Link

[edit on 3-9-2010 by gpena]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

Don't they have to do that in order to prepare them for the markets? I doubt euthanize an animal will make it safe to eat it. Can you imagine getting sick from eating an animal that was euthanize before being prepared in the market? I say if you want to eat real good meat then you need to hunt for it.

Mod Edit: Full quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

edit on 11/9/10 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Don't they have to do that in order to prepare them for the markets? I doubt euthanize an animal will make it safe to eat it. Can you imagine getting sick from eating an animal that was euthanize before being prepared in the market? I say if you want to eat real good meat then you need to hunt for it.

What I mean is making sure the animal is dead before skinning it or cutting away at its throat.

So far the only human way they kill cows is with a Air Powered gun that shoots a metal needle straight into the cows head. But most of the time they just cut open their throat. Or use a Butane Torch to burn away a Pigs hair,STILL ALIVE.

I should of clarified and said that I didnt mean somthing like lethal injection.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by gpena]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

Maybe they hate their work. The only people they can take it out on is the animals? Unless you can do it all at once.

Mod Edit: Full quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
okay so i guess we should alll starve then? people with your attitude sicken me. vegetables feel a type of pain to. so your a hypocrite if you eat vegetables also. what do you recommend we eat rocks?????? wow, i thought you had to be 18 + to be on this site

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is one video which I have warned my family not to see unless they want to be deeply troubled for a long time.

It is difficult to justify the casual disregard for the pain of animals; yet I see the beginnings of it all the time in most domestic ranch practices.

We certainly know that we must kill animals to eat them. We don't just wait until they die, we kill them. But sadly, there are those who feel that killing them instantly and painlessly costs too much or is too much trouble or too time consuming to bother.

I echo the OP's warning: THIS IS VERY PAINFUL TO WATCH WITHOUT CLINICAL DETACHMENT! CHILDREN AND PASSIONATE ANIMAL LOVERS BEWARE - NOT FOR YOU ... IMAGINE THE WORST .. YOU WILL LIKELY BE CLOSE TO CORRECT.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

It sucks to learn stuff like this, huh? Now you cannot unlearn it.

Now, you can either forget about it or do something, whatever that may be (I'm not interested in that debate at the moment).

People think I like being the "conspiracy theorist" dude, even though they have little concept of that term or what is happening in the world around them. I give loads of kudos to ATS for helping me see many things and get many opinions from all over the globe, so that gives me different perspective, of course.

It sickens me to read all the crap going on, to see how people are brainwashed by MSM and such, how insidious the International Banking Cartel is, to see how the food supply is ravaged by greedy corporations who think pesticides and gmo's are good, etc. yada yada blah blah blah.

It sucks being down the rabbit hole.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm lost for words, this is incredibly sickening.

How hard is it to even give them a lethal injection before they reach such stages? Bah, this goes beyond that. These are one of those videos you wish you hadn't seen, but at the same time, know that people need to see this.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I am not going to watch this video because like you said, once you see it, it is already in your head. I like an idiot watched the Al Quida video out of Iraq where they cut the head off the American while he was screaming and set it on his chest. That has never left me and wish I had never seen it.

But a cow is not a human and I like my steak. But I am in total agreement on using more humane methods for slaughter houses.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
No way am I going to watch this. I have seen similar and this stuff is hard to get out of your head. I completely agree that there should be more humane ways. There is no excuse for cruelty.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobo2099
okay so i guess we should alll starve then?

No you dimwit, your missing the point big time. Why should an animal SUFFER so much before you eat. Is compassion something your not familiar with???

people with your attitude sicken me.

What attitude is that?? Being compassionate??? What's really sickening is your self-righteous attitude that not only should you not care, but others are stupid for caring.

vegetables feel a type of pain to. so your a hypocrite if you eat vegetables also. what do you recommend we eat rocks?????? wow, i thought you had to be 18 + to be on this site

You compare the pain of vegetables to what is seen on this video and you have the audacity to talk about age?

Get real. It's one thing to choose to live in your bubble and another to put down those who are waking up.

For your info, you don't have to be 18 + to join this site, so our wrong again. But I'm sure there are plenty of adult only sites that will suit your intellect just fine.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobo2099
okay so i guess we should alll starve then?

People do not need to eat McDonalds food in order to survive. There is a huge waste of animals in order to feed sick food to sick people.

people with your attitude sicken me.

So concern for animal welfare sickens you – that’s just pathetic!

vegetables feel a type of pain to. so your a hypocrite if you eat vegetables

When I chop my spinach or celery, it doesn’t throw gallons of blood out at me and cry in pain. Plant life does not have the same feeling capacity as animals – there is simply no comparison.

also. what do you recommend we eat rocks??????

No. But they may be used for other reasons!

wow, i thought you had to be 18 + to be on this site

So did I. So what the [snip] are you doing here?

Mod Edit: Censor circumnavigation. Please see ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors. Thank you - Jak

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This isnt just about the whole food thing, it shows how they do tests on Animals like monkeys.
For example they tie them down and place there head in some type of holder that jerks it to one side at over 10 G's, simulating a Car accident.

The poor things look brain dead after all this happens.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What a powerful example of how we feel we have so much dominance over everything on this planet.... The film is not gratuitous in nature, its the absolute truth. I think everyone should watch a film like this at some point in their lives. Being oblivious to the nature of how things work, in my opinion, is wrong.

I realize there isn't enough care taken in how our food is prepared for us, but to just sit back and say, "I don't need to watch this, my family doesn't need to watch this," is mindblowing to me!!!! I think most people anymore just want to be oblivious to anything that is hard on the senses. As long as they have their new car, steak in the fridge, beer to drink, the kids are outta their faces with a new cell phone, life is good.

Leave the HARD stuff to someone else, "Oh yes, can I have my steak, uhhh, medium rare please"! I like it a little pink inside, more tender that way.......

MSTKN

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Really, as long as you stay away from processed and fast foods you can be pretty sure that the animals are not treated in this way..here in the UK anyway, i like to go one step further and know exactly where my meat comes from and the conditions the animal lives in, costs more money to buy but i simply eat less meat and use it more efficiently when cooking. So i personally don't feel bad about this, as i do not support it with my money... if you eat from fast food chain or eat cheap microwave meals then you more than likely support this sort of barbaric practice....just to save a few dollars.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This also goes to show there is some MAJOR corruption going on in the inspection biz. These people are clearly filming this stuff going on and no workers seem to mind.

They also club those pigs on the head for fun.

One of the worst parts of all when they go around killing the chickens for some unknown reason they club it on the head and leave it twitching and flopping all over the place while they move on to the next victim. Come on you pussies finish the job and stop the suffering of these poor aniimals.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If you've got a problem with the way those animals were killed, you can always purchase Kosher meats. Apparently the difference is that kosher meats are killed humanely.

They say that an animal in fear before it dies releases endorphins that affect the taste of the meat. I've always wondered it that was true.

We should do an ATS taste test, Kosher meats vs regular slaughter meats.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
If you've got a problem with the way those animals were killed, you can always purchase Kosher meats. Apparently the difference is that kosher meats are killed humanely.

They say that an animal in fear before it dies releases endorphins that affect the taste of the meat. I've always wondered it that was true.

We should do an ATS taste test, Kosher meats vs regular slaughter meats.

I know its a really long video to watch but I recommend you do because they brought up that point and went to a factory and the truth was far from their claim. Basically they are just like all the other factories.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
S & F for you.....though I know better than to watch this myself...
your description itself made me nauseous!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I couldn't watch the video's.

In most cultures slitting an animals throat is considered humane.

Do you think death is painless in the wild ??

Being mawed to death by sharp claws and fangs ?? Perhaps we should take up issue with Lions, Bears, and Sharks. How could they be so inhumane !!! those .... animals !!!

Did someone say lethal injection ?? lol.

Really now, ... killing animals is a nasty business, ... Yet i care to ask all of you who are up in arms about this, ... have you had a hamburger this month ?? did you buy your meat at a grocery store ??

Before you go on a rampage realize that you are a part of the problem, and you ALLOW this kind of behavior every time you make a consumer choice supporting business's that use these practices.

People vote with their dollar, and YES, it is easy to find and locate animals who have led natural, healthy lives and were put down humanely.

so please, get off your high horse.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join