It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis harassing tourists, A must See!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
www.disclose.tv...
What is unforgivable is the police making only a mild attempt to control their citizens. Now these are the ultra religious causing this problem. Mainstream Israeli warmly welcome tourists. These guys actually spit on people as they walk down the street. Even the police are afraid of these guys!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Oh so what? Tourists can be harrassed in any country if they happen to stumble upon the wrong nutjob at the right time. At least these guys didn't beat the tourists up and steal their wallets.

And I doubt that the police are afraid of those nitwits. Who would be? If that twit that was shouting "shame on you!" behaved like that towards me I'd swing him around by his little ringlets like a ragdoll.

These people are just idiots, you get them in every city from all different cultures and belief systems. You can't generalise and tar all Jews with the same brush. They aren't all nuts.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
We don't know the whole story pr even what took place before the cameras started rolling. Look, I'm the first one to call foul when the Israeli government or terrorist settlers are illegally harrassing or depriving human rights to anyone, however we simply don't have the whole story here.

It could be that these "tourists" are holding either anti-semitic or anti-Zionist plackards or signs. It could even be that the photographers were hurling insults before the filming began. The point here, is that we simply don't know and because of this, I didn't necessarily see anyone doing anything wrong in this video.

--airspoon

[edit on 3-9-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Are they drunk?

I watched the video and they are acting like they have all just stumbled out of a bar. I think the police are just humouring them.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
reply to post by gem_man

Oh so what? Tourists can be harrassed in any country if they happen to stumble upon the wrong nutjob at the right time. At least these guys didn't beat the tourists up and steal their wallets.

I thought these were our strongest allies!

Do Americans harrass israeli tourists for being Jews?

They also keep using the word "black" as a derogatory term.

Surely israelis know that it's CHRISTIAN America that allows them to treat the Arabs the way they do and have enough guns to make sure they can't fight back.

Why would they bite the hand that feeds them?

I think it's time American drops israel like a hot rock!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Meh you get idiots and bigots in every country, although Israel as a whole is a very ultra nationalist and militarized country...remind you of anyone?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
LOL - what a bunch of monkeys. They remind me of that crazy Fred Phelps guy from Kansas.

They hide behind their religion as an excuse for not thinking with their own brains.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius

Originally posted by RMFX1
reply to post by gem_man

Do Americans harrass israeli tourists for being Jews?

I thought that we were your strongest allies? I'm British BTW.

And I'm sure that some Isreali tourists have been harrassed for being Jews. Perticularly if they're dressed like these guys are.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

are you sure
Brown, now cameron refer to the israelis as britains strongest ally

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Well what's missing here is context. I don't believe for one minute that these peaceful men of g'd would act in this way if the colored "christians" had not deliberately provoked them.

Airspoon, I think you nailed it here when you suggest that the schwartzers may have been holding anti Jewish placards & hurling insults.

It seems that some commenters here would deny the Jews a right to defend themselves against black anti semitism.

What next... the knock on Ann Frank's door. Shame on you.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Lionel]

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius

I think it's time American drops israel like a hot rock!

They are our strongest allies against TERRORIST ISLAMISTS...

that is the WORST solution I've ever heard! We need to stand with Isreal against these jihadists... Israel is, sadly, surrounded by these Sharia-loving, freedom-hating countries and we need to stand with them and support them in the fight.

How do you know they weren't provoked? Watch again.

top topics

join