It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, What happens to you if/when religion is proven false?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

What a deceitful way of trying to lie and say it the Answer I seek. BAD try but its ok. Remember your blades cannot cut me as mine you, hence your desperate attempt at trying to say something that sounds atleast knowledgable but is not true. BUT I am sure in time you all who dont believe will be crying out GOD HELP US ALL OR GOD HELP ME OR OHH GOD!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by okbmd

What a deceitful way of trying to lie and say it the Answer I seek. BAD try but its ok. Remember your blades cannot cut me as mine you, hence your desperate attempt at trying to say something that sounds atleast knowledgable but is not true. BUT I am sure in time you all who dont believe will be crying out GOD HELP US ALL OR GOD HELP ME OR OHH GOD!

You don't even know what God is.
www.messiahtruth.com...
But your an idol worshiper so it's o.k!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by EasternShadow

Sames goes with me and a Nazi child who has been indoctrinated, I won't understand his crazy thoughts unless i'm in his body, because if i was in his body, i would think the crazy stuff he thinks without questioning: Am i a retard?

Well if your mind think you are retard, than that's your choice of becoming retard.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

All he was asking was for the proof of your religions theories - Jesus and God?

I think that's an honest question.

If you can't point him in any direction other than the bible, why would you expect him to believe it has truth?

It's nonsense, it's obvious for those not blinded by dignity, or those disregarding evidence and logic because they have been indoctrinated since they were a little seed, under the impression that they are "free-thinking" and NOT close-minded.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Woah!!!! Really?! THat explains everything now. I completely buy your BULL.

Yet im not selling anything. Your will will either raise you up or have you slaven under snakes 1 way or the other in which during you enslavment you will beg for CHRIST TO DESTROY ALL WHO HAVE ENSLAVED YOU AND HE SHALL.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Woah!!!! Really?! THat explains everything now. I completely buy your BULL.

Yet im not selling anything. Your will will either raise you up or have you slaven under snakes 1 way or the other in which during you enslavment you will beg for CHRIST TO DESTROY ALL WHO HAVE ENSLAVED YOU AND HE SHALL.

Jesus is not the Messiah. How can he have power over anyone?
www.messiahtruth.com...

link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

-k- just dont say GOD help me EVER and I can atleast respect your soul for remaining sound in what you believed. Even if you see STARS CLOSE -K-

[edit on 9/3/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

link   
reply to post by EasternShadow

Yeah read again, i'm not calling myself a retard, i said if i was in your shoes, i wouldn't question myself being a retard, because i have your brain, i have your logic, you're close-mindedness.

If i had my own brain inside your body, i wouldn't be you, i wouldn't be spouting religious piety.

That's the difference between you and me, that's why we will never agree. Because christian logic denied evidence, logic, reason under the premise of "faith"

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well it will not be, but, for the sake of the thread I'll go there.

If it was? I'd still be a better person for having believed and having tried to follow what I believed in. I'd still have lived a richer fuller life in trying to live a very simple and basic 'rule' that would make the world a lot better place if a lot more people would try to do it... Just love one another...

peace

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

-k- just dont say GOD help me EVER and I can atleast respect your soul for remaining sound in what you believed. Even if you see STARS CLOSE -K-

[edit on 9/3/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Jesus is not God and he will never be God. You need to read the links I provided. Jesus can never save anyone.
www.messiahtruth.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I don't know how accurate the OT was, but I know some of the NT is true. If the Crucifixion is said to be false, I would be very skeptical indeed, because my own experience tells me otherwise. If it were proven without doubt, I would probably just believe in God as a universal energy. If it was proven there is no God or afterlife I would just be depressed and nihilistic for my remaining time here.

The Crucifixion isn't relevant. The Romans routinely crucified people - remember the two thieves? So even with the Crucifixion, the rest of the story doesn't automatically follow. If you found Jesus' skeleton still nailed to a cross, then you would have definite proof that the story isn't true.

link   
withering away and no answer as to how can some prove religion is false, sounds like a lot of talking beef to me lol

link   

Humorous statements; I'd keep them to yourself in a serious debate though.

link   

RR, I have a quick question for you.

Do you believe the links you have been posting?

I can't get a feel for what your beliefs are. Are you using these links because they are your belief...or just to contradict other's beliefs?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

oh sorry
-k-

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

@RomanticRebel: And in relation to that, The Believer - what did you think? Did you think he was right not to believe in Juduism? What do you think about Juduism and all of the abrahamic religions which seem to bare similarities? I'd say i'm similar to him with the exception of being a Racist (loL)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

k
2nd

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

RR, I have a quick question for you.

Do you believe the links you have been posting?

I can't get a feel for what your beliefs are. Are you using these links because they are your belief...or just to contradict other's beliefs?

The links I'm providing are to contradict Christian bias. The links are from pro Judaism sites that are critical of Christianity and Islam teachings. My beliefs are very difficult to explain.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Now whose the one with close minded? You're the one rejected everything God ever provide to you, your life, consciousness and body. Many have been trying to tell you God existence ever since pre-history time. Even the pagan know there's God. But from everything you wrote, it's obvious you put your mind to trust the devil's whisper instead of reasoning. I can understand how you feel. I know your hatred. But you're being bias and you know that. So how do you expect me to show otherwise? By summoning God in front of your eyes?

[edit on 3-9-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

@RomanticRebel: And in relation to that, The Believer - what did you think? Did you think he was right not to believe in Juduism? What do you think about Juduism and all of the abrahamic religions which seem to bare similarities? I'd say i'm similar to him with the exception of being a Racist (loL)

Well it's hard to explain these religions. Many of the believes follow blindly while to promote different ideas as being true. I used the links to prove to another user their views of Jesus is consider false by Judaism standers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join