It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Job Trailer 2010 HD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Inside Job Trailer 2010 HD

Trailer on the corruption of the American financial system. This is going to be a must see movie!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Awesome, I can't wait to see it. I can't wait for the whole country to see it, that is is they actually will.

Here is the video:

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

How do you post the video directly to your thread?
Thanks

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I hope this actually gets out to main theaters everywhere and people can really start seeing what is goin on.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

while viewing a youtube video while on youtube's site you will have the url for the video like this. youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM

what you want to do is copy everything AFTER the = sign, then on your ats thread, click the "youtube video" button and paste that code you just copied and you will be good to go.

As for the film it looks pretty darn good. I just love seeing these scumbags squirm when they are backed into a corner.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Looks shady to me.

I didn't see a single Austrian economist in that clip and I saw them interview Soros as some kind of wise old intelligent man.

If the LA Times is lauding this movie, we can be sure it is junk propaganda.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I too am a believer in the Austrian School model, however we are a relatively small bunch. With that being said, I would hope that this movie is about the bailouts and kinivery that took place leading up the second biggest robbery of American tax-payers (after the Fed Res Act of 1913), as opposed to how our economy is and should be. There are plenty of films, albiet shorter, that express the common-sense principles of Austrian economics. I think to have a seemingly well-done documentary (that could go mainstream at that) which points out the scandals of Wall St. and hits on Austrian economics is a bit much to expect, though we could only hope.

Now, I know that our current Keynesian system of economics have ultimately lead to us to this point, thus indirectly to the bailouts, but we need to focus on the particulars if we want to educate the common moran.

--airspoon

top topics

join