It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Attorney General moves toward re-opening investigation into mysterious death of Iraq weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

British Attorney General moves toward re-opening investigation into mysterious death of Iraq weapons inspector

www.rawstory .com

The United Kingdom's top law enforcement official has taken possession of secret files surrounding the death of a prominent WMD researcher who was found dead in the months after the invasion of Iraq.

David Kelly, once employed by the British Defense Ministry, was a former UN weapons inspector who had been previously deployed to Iraq. He was found dead in July 2003 about a mile from his home, having ingested more than two dozen pain-killers and with a cut in his left wrist.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I wonder what this "secret document" contains and if the public will ever find out. I'm sure that the BAG will be bought off or blackmailed in some way. I'm sure that he too is owned by TPTB and if he isn't yet, he soon will be. I find it kind of hard to believe that they would allow this to get blown out in the open. Even worse, they may get the BAG to spread disinformation on what happened, swaying a lot of people to think "case-closed".

With that being said, there is hope or at least I like to think that there is. We can only hope that we find out the truth behind Kelly's death, as it just may convince many people that all is not what it seems.

--airspoon

www.rawstory .com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hmm... maybe the report says the weapons inspector facilitated the transfer of WMD's out of Iraq hoping to avert further confrontation.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

Lol, could be. It could also say that he was a reptilian Muslim in disguise, though I think the probability for both is slim to none.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

You could be right. Personally though, I find speculation entertaining and always try to consider the other side no matter how ludicrous it sounds. And sometimes the least likely thing to happen does.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The feeling I get from this, is that he knew the whole WMD thing was nothing more than a way to get the west to go into iraq, and it was staged right from the start. And he was silenced before he could come forward with any evidence to prove it.

new topics

top topics

join