It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WANTED:Links to evidence showing without doubt our leaders are involved with 'shady'groups.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

As has been mentioned in this thread by others, a starting point would be to be to look at the organization of Skull and Bones, the Round Tables Groups which spawned Britain's Royal Institute of International Affairs and the Council on Foreign Relations, the black lodge of Propaganda Due and Operation Gladio in Europe.
Some resources available in the following posts here:

Cecil Rhodes, the Round Table Groups, Milner's Kindergarten, the Cliveden Set, RIIA/CFR:

Propaganda Due/Operation Gladio:

Must read books here also:

Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time by Carroll Quigley.

The Anglo-American Establishment - by Carroll Quigley

America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones by Antony C. Sutton

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

You may want to read this amazing thread 'All Roads Lead To Rome'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Fantastic thread,thanks. And thanks to all the other members who actually read my original post and took on board what I was getting at and posted links to certain evidence and subjects,that was my main aim. Some of the stuff I've never heard of even though Ive been looking at this topic for quite a while,its been a real eye opener.

Regards
Dooleysleftone

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If you feel trapped in a cage by the ever-increasing electromagnetic web that encircles the earth, designed by an international despotic elite who illegitimately crept in to take control. And dominating and oppressing the earth’s population, they track them down like delinquents, spying on them, manipulating their personal information, and violating their privacy [computers, cell phones, security cameras, GPS… etc], while the appointed international organizations, guilty of the greatest treachery, don’t even bother to protect their human rights...

This is part of the full text available at www.missionarieswithoutborders.com. Go to this site and you will find your way out of this necessary evil inflicted on the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join