It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WANTED:Links to evidence showing without doubt our leaders are involved with 'shady'groups.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
For a long time Ive researched this subject and found countless allegations that so and so are a member of the Freemasons and such and such is a member of a Satanic cult etc without anything to back it up other than hearsay.I know that most conspiracy theories are about hearsay and formulated opinions but I would love to be able to go to the people who mock my views and wont accept what I think is happening in the world and say"heres irrefutable evidence that David Cameron is a fully fledged freemason"for example. Im aware that a lot of evidence is out there relating to certain people,I.e the Bilderberg attendee lists,Lodge Member lists with The Duke of Edinburgh listed etc but I want to know who else is involved without doubt and the evidence for it. I know that if I spent a long time searching through all the threads on here I could come up with a lot more but It would be nice to have a thread with all the links in one place. Thanks in advance,I look forward to the replies.

[edit on 3/9/2010 by dooleysleftleg]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Well if you are looking for the real proof you will want to visit the following websites:

StupidMembersOfRulingCabalPostIncriminatingEvidenceHere.com

TheOfficialSiteOfShadowGovermentMembersWhoWantToGoToJailOrBeTarredAndFeathered.com

BushBlaireCheneyPrivateCorrespondencesForBushBlaireCheyneyEyesOnly.com

ConfessionsOfaFederalReserveChairman.com

MilitaryIndustrialistsForPeace.com

OilIndustryExesOnlyWhyDoWeClaimOilisSoScarceAndExpansiveWhenItsEverywhere.com

Yes these are the real smoking gun 'links' that 'prove' all your fears and more.

What's the more?

ConfessionsOfPamelaAndersonIamReallyAguy.com

The bunny hole runs very deep on that last one.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This thread is rather similar to one i was reading a couple of days ago where the poster asked for concrete proof of extraterrestrial life or ufos.
And my guess is the answers will be the same.
It is very hard to give you this one piece of evidence or proof that you need and to actually proof it.
Sure there is the stuff that you mentioned, but clearly that is not enough evidence. I am sure that even if other evidence do pop up, that even that might not be sufficient.
Even if you had to walk up to the head of the Bilderberg Group and ask him, "hey mate, are you the head of the Bilderberg Group and have some
secret information to share" it would just be denied, and you will be taken away by a team of bodyguards.

But it is an intresting question and i would also like to see some proof.
Because the NWO is real and we are the puppets

VVV

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Here's proof Murdoch is desperate to buy into government.

Obama has slammed the door in his face, so now he is buying into the Republicans, just in case they do well at the mid-terms.

Sad old desperate fool.

Proof of Murdochs desperation

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I detect a hint of sarcasm in your post!! All im asking is that people post a few links to News articles,member lists,photographs etc which show our supposed leaders are part of the groups whose motives we question,ie freemasons,bilderberg etc

Im intelligent enough to know that most of the people involved will have covered their tracks well enough as to not show up anywhere or have incriminating evidence against them.Id just like a few extra names as to who is involved which can be verified!!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The bunny hole runs very deep on that last one.

(quote edited for pertinent information)

I've seen how deep that bunny hole runs. True story.

To OP:

If you're asking us how to prove it, the answer simply is, we can't!!!

If we could prove it without any doubts, it would end up on local radio and internet videos immediately. (videos that would go viral and really start a revolution)

People come to ATS and ask for this type of thing all the time. Sure, it's not a bad idea, but here's the solution.

Start somewhere, a name, go read everything you can about that name. When you run into another name you haven't heard of, stop there. Now read whatever you can on that new name, repeat, repeat, repeat.

After a few years of reading, (no I'm not kidding) you'll start to become so familiar with the subjects and names that you'll run out of new names to read stuff about.

It's quite simple and I'll even give you two names to start.

First one is a person of questionable credibility, she is known as Svali.
Second one is a group, which is a summer camp for rich men. Bohemian Grove.

See you in two years

[edit on 3-9-2010 by sticky]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Search the archives and you see plenty. The most disgusting is pictures of Hillary giving illuminati hand signs while on a platform...a classic

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Very interestin!! Svali,not come across that name before!! AAs for Bohemian Grove ive seen the alex jones videos but other than that know very little about it,Il look into that a bit more.I know what you mean about encoutering the same names over and over but Id love to see more concrete evidence to connect it all.I probably am asking for to much and for somehing thats not there but that doesnt bchange my belief that somethings going on.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

I lurked ATS for a few months before I decided to start posting. I'm still on the "crap, I haven't heard of this person yet" part of the journey.

There isn't going to be the tell all story you want. There are 100's of books from the 20th and 21st centuries by authors that were trying to do just as you said. These guys wrote full books on the subjects.

Jordan Maxwell is one of my personal favorites. But, after some time I also question his crediblility as well. LOL

It's a dark tunnel with no end in sight. I probably should focus less on it and focus more on myself... Although, that's another problem of the research path. We all have to continue living our normal lives while we do this stuff on the side.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by sticky]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
Search the archives and you see plenty. The most disgusting is pictures of Hillary giving illuminati hand signs while on a platform...a classic
There's no such thing as an "illuminati hand sign". People who sort through thousands of pictures to find celebrities making the same gesture, and then conclude that because they made the same gesture, they must be part of the same group, are idiots.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You must be really new to conspiracy theory.

Try and read books by crusty old white men such as Carroll Quigley, Zbigniew Brzezinski and R. A. Torrey.

Research Masonic conspiracies such as Propaganda Due, and elitist stuff such as the Club of Rome and the Project for the New American Century.

Research the history of the American one-dollar bill.

Research communism and the "international workers" movement.

A quick trip to Wikipedia articles such as those of George W. Bush and Nelson Mandella will reveal in which secret societies many of "our leaders" acknowledge membership.

Research REAL European history, not the crap that is spoon-fed to high-school students.

Alex Jones (for all the flack that he receives) has spent many years laying out a map detailing the kind of information that you're probably looking for.

Ultimately, conspiracy theory is simply an explanation of historical events, so studying conspiracy theory is basically studying history.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Trilateral Commission.

Bilderbergs.

Council on Foreign Relations.

Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Roman Catholic Church.

Any big bankers or other obscenely wealthy people.

Look no further than those groups for all the corruption you're after.

The Bilderberg conferences alone are the proof you're looking for. What is more shady than locking yourself up with the world's most prominent leaders for 3 days under ridiculous security measures, and then refusing to disclose what you talked about?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
There's no such thing as an "illuminati hand sign". People who sort through thousands of pictures to find celebrities making the same gesture, and then conclude that because they made the same gesture, they must be part of the same group, are idiots.

Well I find it hard to believe there isn't some pattern to all of this.

Bush's face in that last one is priceless.

He's like, "Once is enough girl! Damn! Everyone is going to see!"

French president:

Our favorite scumbag:

Ahhh... There is no end to these but you get the idea.

Maybe they're all just READY TO ROCK!!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AquariusDescending
So does that mean that thousands of metal fans are also members of the Illuminati? Because you're suggesting that these celebrities/politicians are members, simply because they make the same hand sign. There's a huge, gaping, drive a truck through it, it's so enormous, flaw in your logic.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Read a book called Serupclass by David Rothkopf -
he details the Davos, Bilderberg and these secret societies - the attendees and the super elite.

He is scathing of the conspiratorial side of things and dismisses it out of hand - however he simultaneously lists everything like a whos who - YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER OR MORE CREDIBLE RESOURCE - simple as that.

I found the book to be written from an insders perspective, justifying the role that the superelite and have - as though without them the world could not function - he simply assumes it as a given and can not get his head around the fact that it is a complete dereliction of democracy - the super elite operate in a new world where old paradigms like sovereignty and democracy simply cant keep up.

Many of you will find it a profound eye opener - it absolutely confirms all your suspicions about a global cabal - BUT - he portrays that as absolutely normal - like you would have to be an absolute moronic fool not to realise that this is the case - there is no conspiracy - thats the reality and always has been - i concur with this.

You get to vote once a year - tick left or right - and thats it ! That is not democracy - that is about as far removed from having a say as one can imagine.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So does that mean that thousands of metal fans are also members of the Illuminati? Because you're suggesting that these celebrities/politicians are members, simply because they make the same hand sign. There's a huge, gaping, drive a truck through it, it's so enormous, flaw in your logic.

Heavy-metal music has been linked to the secret societies and occult ritual, btw.

I guess you've never heard of Pantera.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Heavy-metal music has been linked to the secret societies and occult ritual, btw.

I've heard of Pantera. I've never heard that they were members in a secret society, though. (What lodge were they members of? Any pictures of Dimebag wearing an apron?)

[edit on 9/3/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

I've heard of Pantera. I've never heard that they were members in a secret society, though. (What lodge were they members of? Any pictures of Dimebag wearing an apron?)

[edit on 9/3/2010 by JoshNorton]

They have been linked with the Church of Satan and Ozzy Osbourne, but maybe that doesn't really matter.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
i would think skull and bones is the most easily verifiable,,, while the others,,, not so much

if we could i guess we'd have to call it something other than "SECRET" society

think how many people are swingers,,, and there family and friends will never have a clue,,,,, cheaters,,,,

i think people,,, if they want to,,, are very good at keeping and hiding secrets especially if it will compromise you in a negative way

[edit on 4-9-2010 by shortywarn]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Though it really doesn't fit the precise context of all the pictures it is seen in, according to the deaf, that symbol means "I love you" in sign language.

I believe it is also the symbol for the Texas Long Horn Football team which might come into play when people like Bush or other Texas Politicians come into play or speaking engagements in Texas by politicians or celebrities.

It was also popularized by Ronnie James Dio when he took over as Black Sabbath front man from Ozzie Osbourne as part of the bands Satanic/Occult persona.

However I must say having met and spent time with both Tommy Iomi and Ronnie James Dio who is now recently deceased that neither were actually occultists or satanists but simply showmen who developed a niche market by promoting that mystique to their audience.

From what I can gather from real occultists/Satanists, the popularity of it as a satanic symbol originates with Black Sabbath and not the actual occult.

It is also coincidentally much easier to form than the tricky Vulcan hand sign of "live long and prosper".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join