German Bankers comments about immigration

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Top German Banker's Attack on Immigrants Causes a Stir

Read more: www.time.com...

Let me first start off saying I'm an American but I read this article and found it interesting mostly because we are dealing with the same problems. I would have say that if I lived in Germany I would agree with what this man is saying. Any thoughts?

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Jeremiah Johnson]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ugh I posted this in the wrong forum, any way it can be moved?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
it does have to do with mysterious beasts called humans

mods usually do their work, so my guess is that it will be moved soon.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ellroy

I started laughing when I saw it in the recent posts.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Muslims are only helping to destroy The Machine by exposing it for what it truly is. They take it to The Max, by dogging out the system and depleting it of all social funds intended for the children whose forefather's backs paid in sweat and tears to build all of this. They are not helping to replenish the funds, they just take take take, because Legally, THEY CAN.

Call them The Langoliers, they are nothing more than empty shells, blackholes who curse you in their hearts as they hand you slurpies, saying, "one day, one day, Persia and Ottoman will once again be Great". Get ready, but don't call us racists, this isn't about race, it's about ideology, it's about groups defined not by the color of their skin, but by their mentality. They are not the problem, they are just another tool for The REAL Problem. Everyone has a part in this game, now it is time for The Leech to play.

This is just one country, just one case, but it's happening all over, and the guys at the top are letting it happen, they want it to happen. They want our rights to be trampled on, they wish to muffle our voices, they enjoy watching us swim in a sea of injustice. Of course it's not fair, it never was or will be, get over that point, and start asking yourself WHY. WHY are did they not plan ahead to protect the citizens? Why did they not have the foresight to see how immigrants could be a problem?

Now, flash forward to the present. WHY are they STILL NOT doing anything about it? This has been a problem for sometime, trust, this is nothing knew, they've had many a terms to catch this, but they've let it ride. ALL of our governments are simply "letting it ride" the levee has broken, and they're sitting back, sipping tea as the toxic waste that is fund-sucking immigrants pour in.

Forget about Nationalism, time to abandon the system it refuses to nurture you, to care for its own. Overthrowing The Governments will be a waste of energy and lives. Run to the hills if you still have a mind. The slime that fills your spots will surely self destruct in time.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There is already a thread about this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
My post is a completely different story than what you think it is, two different people with totally different situations.

top topics

join