It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

not sure where to post this...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
but its worth a watch -

Contains graphic images
scaramanca.net...

[edit on 21-6-2004 by justyc]

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Moving images justyc, nice link. I am guessing that you do not support George Bush's actions in the middle east?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
all i can say is how can any feeling human being support what has been done there in the excuse of..... what?

thnx btw - i made it

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Contains graphic images

Can you tell me what's in it? I like to know what I'm chosing to view. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
what you won't see on tv i guess

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
Can you tell me what's in it? I like to know what I'm chosing to view. Thanks.

Dead people, deformed babies, body parts, blood.

justyc, you might want to be a little more descriptive in your first post in this thread so people know what you want them to watch.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Required viewing for all escalationists

good post. In fact I just read you made it.. good work mate.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by muppet]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
my apologies.

please ignore this post if you wish to remain ignorant as to what's going on in the world around you today and carry on with your life as normal

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thanks, Banshee. You're right, it's better to let people know what they are about to see, especially if it's potentially disturbing.

I respectfully choose to not view it. I do appreciate that it was labeled "graphic images though" Thanks for that, justyc. It's just that I've seen enough horrible imagery this week already.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Zzub]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
F&*$ BUSH!! I hope he gets impeached, and arrested for starting that!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
very interesting and telling video, a little graphic and quite a few disturbing images of deformed infants, dead children and adults, body parts and images from the abu ghraib scandal....but everyone should watch it. I don't think enough of the Iraqi human suffering is being depicted in the media.

thanks for posting it justyc

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This video is another piece of propaganda filled with oversights and lies.

Some of the bombing shots arent from Iraq and are either well known military photographs or photos from the war in Afghanistan.

The upside down book was just another photoshop technique and this video is riddled with them.

The casket photos look like they came out of the West Bank, and the only real images of death are the prison abuse ones and even those arent that graphic.

The pictures of security shake downs can be found in any modern conflict where a combatant may wear a non combatants clothing.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
This video is another piece of propaganda filled with oversights and lies.

Good eye, Agent.
I was wondering if anyone was going to pick up on those inconsistencies.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
the only real images of death are the prison abuse ones and even those arent that graphic.

Yeh but we all know how bad it really was though don't we? This video is good for demonstrating to people the cost of these wars. unnacceptable.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Yeh but we all know how bad it really was though don't we? This video is good for demonstrating to people the cost of these wars. unnacceptable.

Yes if you did manage to hide under a rock from the constant bombardment of abuse photos or stories then yes this video would clue you into what happend at Abu Gharib.

Regardless the video is doctored for propaganda purposes and offers no documentation. So even the moving photos could be from your Chechnyas, Afghanistans, Sudan or any other place with an American travel advisory.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
thank you earthtone. i was only putting my thoughts into swf format but some people just miss the point entirely or they just dont think anything like this could POSSIBLY be really happening in the world today & even if it was, they'd rather ignore it or pick at it instead of FACING IT.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
they just dont think anything like this could POSSIBLY be really happening in the world today & even if it was, they'd rather ignore it or pick at it instead of FACING IT.

Dont lecutre us on ignorance as your the one who bought into a video full of cheap production and misrepresentation of the truth.

I understand war is not something on Turner Classic Movies. War is hell and I understand that, but it doesnt make me think war cant be justified.

I can face the facts all day long and not USE CAPS TO BE DEFENSIVE.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
... and then there's people who know how horrible these things are, and just don't want to see more pictures of them at the moment. Please don't think I'm being ignorant for not wanting to see them.

Lots of horrible things happen, I don't need to see them all. Equally, I wouldn't want to stop you from expressing yourself this way and having the chance to share it with others.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
i dont claim to be a film-maker - in fact, i learnt some flash just so i could put this together - its just my thoughts - perhaps you could do better with putting yours down instead to be fair and balanced.

"that war can be justified" - please, justify that war in Iraq for us then as we'd really like to know what it was really about, because it seems every day that every reason given for this war was false. One can conclude that either the US has the most incompetant & unreliable 'intelligence' which is a really, really scary thought, or that there was another reason they went to war with Iraq.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow, Justyc, you would make a great Minister of Information for some communist country or military dictatorship. Unbelievable! This reminds something that Baghdad Bob would put together.

Where to start. Fisrt, the book that is upside down in a bad PS. Secoond, and as Agent47 pointed out, not all of those images are from Iraq. Third, a lot of those pictures of the dead civilains were perpetrated by the Hussein regime. And here is my favorite, the images of the deformed babies. I suppose Bush can deform babies in the womb.

That is all I feel like talking about now, that vid is disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join