It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, My name is IndeTexanRepublic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hello everybody, I'm 22 and not new to ATS, I have been reading up on the topics and posts on ATS for years now and decided to finally join. my beliefs are brief but to the point and I know that maybe what I believe nobody else believes but what the hey I'm unique that makes me who I am. First off I do believe we are NOT alone and that we share our universe, I also believe in our Constitution and Bill of Rights, I am against the government belittling the people that make her what she is and putting their backs against the wall... I believe it is time to push back... Not in violence but in numbers. Well I'm going to keep it short so I don't start ranting but lemme know if you have my back I'll be sure to keep that in mind and perhaps WE can revolutionize our government like it once was.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I hear what your saying,same in the UK!! Welcome to ATS,watch out for the crackpots and enjoy!!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well, I am running for President in 2024 I will be 36 then a year more than the eligibility requirement for the presidency. I am done sitting on the sideline and it is time to take the players off the field because they apparently are sucking the people dry. I had enough. I forgot to mention that on my thread that I am running for pres. and why lol. I didn't want to rant but hey, I guess if I do rant I at least have to make some sense ha! Good to meet you mate (even though I'm American) I'm currently working over in Diego Gar. So I see you Brits a lot on the island... and can you guys drink! Got me a coin from a friend of mine whose an Irishman in the Brit Navy just trying to keep up with you guys.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IndepTexanRepublic

What ticket are you going to run on? Are you Democrat or Republican.
lol

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
welcome. i like your beleifs. you know the constituion and the bill of rights have been the greatest things to ever come to the world.

i beleive if we didnt come up with those america would have disapeared a long time ago and our war for independence would have been a little known footnote in history.

if you say somethign that people find stupid. dont worry what they say will sound just as bad. this forum is full of crackpots. and yes crackpots you know who you are.

this forum though full of crackpots does have interesting things in it. i'm happed i found out about the terra papers lol. great story. would make a great movie. though now the guy who wrote the terra papers is saying their wrong.

have fun with the forum

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

What ticket are you going to run on? Are you Democrat or Republican.
lol
if the left ,right wing groups are not considered by 90 percent of all voters to be crap i recomend republican.

that way you have a larger chance of getting in.

also start running for mayor,senate,govoner, ect before going straight to pres. some political background helps

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I never intended on running for either party solely because of the mass corruption but if I really were to try and have my chances I'd have to run on the Republican side I'm pretty conservative but not too much I know people really have really a right to justify their beliefs but I'm not really about enforcing mine over anybody's. I have given it thorough thought to run locally in Texas maybe as mayor or better yet senator... I don't want to just create a difference at home but nationwide so I think I'd take my chances towards the senator side of things. I'm a go-getter and as furious as a raging mad lion because of what is being done to our great nation. Anybody willing to help me get started? I'm pretty serious about this.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You would have to join a party you agree with. Here's a list I found of wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Welcome!

I suggest you take a look at Falun Dafa´s ethical, moral values and its theory of the multidimensional universe and you might be surprised that there are so many other people believing we are not alone and that mankind plays a crucial part in rectifying this universe now.

Who can enlighten to the power of goodness in time?

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good.

new topics

top topics

join