It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Apology Took Place Yesterday In My Local Inn

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
But... again, I refer to these videos - because as far as I'm aware everything checks out:

Thsi is an internet video so I'll need to wait until I get home to look at it, but it's already been determined already that the explosion Barry Jennings experienced was from the impact from falling wreckage from WTC 1. Wreckage from WTC 1 did strike WTC 7 and this has been documented thoroughly already so I won't rehash it here. Noone is refuting that Jennings encountered an explosion, but it's entirely the misrepresentation of the conspiracy theorists who use this to drop innuendo that it was from explosives in WTC 7.

Again, I am for a new investigation - not for making up theories... although the videos above do a good job of elaborating on how such a feat could(not did) happen.

Well then, we are in agreement, as I'm not opposed to further investigations in any way. What I'm opposed to is these paranoid conspiracy people insisting that said investigation must rubber stamp their conspiracy theories becire the investigators even walk in the door. You know as well as I do that there isn't any real "truth movement". It's made up of bunches of factions who'd otherwise be getting into fistfights with each other over what the "blatantly a conspiracy" is, if it wasn't for their common distrust for the gov't.

If by some alternate reality cartoon physics that an investigation really did show demolitions, do you genuinely think the "lasers from outer space" crowd will accept the findings?

How disturbing. He is perhaps one of the most influential people post-WWII, IMO.

I can think of a lot of people who were more influential on world affairs than Brzezinski ever was. Joseph Stalin, Bill Gates, Mikhail Gorbachev, Mahatma Ghandi all come to mind. What makes Brzezinski significant?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan Uranus

I've always thought Dave and dereks were forum jockeys.. the pattern speaks for itself.

ON TOPIC:

I've almost lost a friend over this type of thing. A very close friend as well. After some time and urging him to do his own research, he has sorta changed his tune.

edit on 9-9-2010 by sticky because: to stay on topic, so it doesn't get deleted

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Yes, please watch them when you get home... Barry Jennings is not what the videos are about at all, just one little bit that happens to be when the thumbnail was chosen for the video.

And the factions of the TM? Well, IMO, the division is due to outside influence from programs in the spirit of Cass Sunstein and others... and probably more-so due to the lack of answers from the government - so people naturally try to fill in the blanks.

The blanks sometimes get filled with extreme ideas because once a person finds out they were lied to on 9/11... they start to question everything.

As for Brzezinski... well there are a lot of influential people post-WWII. He is perhaps the most influential in the way the U.S. has behaved in foreign policy and shaped the world through hegemony in the name of democracy. IMO.

Besides the 'shock doctrine' of economic policy from Friedman.

But Friedman and Brzezinski together are a tyrannical force indeed.

<< 1  2   >>

join