It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police nab puppy killer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
While I agree a 12 year old girl should know better and it does not seem normal for one to be tossing puppies into a river I am not sure we should be stringing her up either.

Notice I did not say that I do not hope she gets what she deserves at some point in life. I really do hope at some point in life she gets whatever punishment is coming her way in the form of punishment from God or as some call it karma. That being said wishing more than that puts me in the same situation. If I wish harm on her I risk that coming back to me. I would like to see her locked up for a bit maybe the system can educate her, maybe she is nothing more than a waste and will always be this way, maybe she could get the help she needs.

Then again, I wonder about the girl’s parents. Is it possible they caused her to do this? Is it possible that they taught her to do this as a normal way to take care of a “problem”? Did the parents threaten to kill the puppies in a worse manner if she did not do it (this sort of thing does take place)?

In the end, all we can do is watch in horror at what takes place on the video and hope that some form of justice (whatever that might be) is served. Truly the cruelest and often times most heartless of living beings is mankind. After all how often do we hear of a parent killing a newborn or very young child in a brutal way? If a parent can do that to their own how do we expect them to act toward other living beings? Humans are without a doubt evil at heart, many of us though are better at self control than others it seems.

Raist

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Her Grandma told her to get rid of the puppies cause they had parasites.. she didnt know what to do so she threw them in the water. Notice she is wearing gloves. She is from Bosnia.. my friend from Croatia translated a local news article about her.. she actually posted an apology. Its definitely messed up.. but what would you do in her situation.... chop their heads off with an ax? let them suffer till they died from parasites? or throw them in the water? Seems like the first one would be more humane.. but shes only 12.. you think she could really handle chopping a puppies head off? The second choice is inhumane.. and the last is just messed up. She should have taken them to a vet in retrospect.. but are you really going to wish horrible things on this girl for a bad choice because her grandma told her to?

[edit on 3-9-2010 by danman23]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am so glad she was caught. I was mortified when I watched that video. It is amazing how little some people think of putting themselves in another beings position and not have any empathy.

It seem the number one problem with our youth as of late. They have lost all empathy.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
We humans are such a sad sack. We arbitrarily decide which life is sacred
and which life is not. And we do so based on such absurd notions...can't
kill a puppy, it's toooo cute. Can't kill a kitty cat, it's too cute, and regal, and has such personality...bleh.

But, boy oh boy, look out if you're cute and taste good, like baby pigs,
or if you're cute and valuable like minx. Then we look the other way.
Heck we don't even WANT to know what those animals go through.

And what about poor baby calves yanked from their mothers
teat as early as possible and stalled up in confined pens for their
entire existence...Well, let's not address that cruelty...let's not
even act like it exists. Veal is just tooo tasty...besides cows are dumb
animals. That calf isn't really crying for it's mother, and that mother
really isn't crying for her calf...they're dumb animals, they don't have
emotions.

Yea...keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
Or maybe become a vegetarian, a strict vegetarian, and put your
money where your mouth is==no leather shoes or animal products at all,
and see how far you get.

We humans are pompous self-important twits....and it ain't cute!

[edit on 3-9-2010 by rival]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]

Originally posted by 547000

And what is this, precrime?

No, it's real crime. It's called Cruelty to Animals. Look it up, I bet the community that you live in has similar laws.

Again, you are missing the point.

Did she shoot them each in the head? No.

Did she put them in a burlap bag weighted with stones and kill them en mass? No.

She enjoyed throwing them into the water one by one. She smiled as she did it.

There is no hypocrisy here friend. There is a child who enjoyed the suffering of animals.

I know family farmers and none of them enjoy slaughter day(s). They do it because it needs to be done, but they don't leap out of bed with a smile on thier face and they don't draw it out in an effort to prolong the animal's suffering.

And it was video taped, she was proud enough to have it on video and put on the internet.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I am so glad they found this perverted girl...I saw the video (kind of wish I hadn't) and this was NOT some sort of humane way of killing the puppies because the family couldn't afford to keep them/were unable to give them away/etc.
Firstly, the fact that they taped it should be more than enough evidence to support their sick intentions.
Secondly, they posted it on YOUTUBE.
Third- the girl LAUGHS- yes, LAUGHS and jokes- at one point she sarcastically says, "can it swim?!" and then chuckles.
She also yells, "weeeeeeeeeeeee!"- like a joyful child- while tossing one of the puppies into the river.
The girl is sick and so is the guy filming.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by 547000

If you can't tell the difference between killing a spider and killing a dog then i sure hope you don't own any pets.
Killing a spider isn't considered animal abuse...killing a dog is.

Ask the next scared girl if it was ok that you killed that spider,then ask if its ok to kill a dog.

Especially a whole batch of baby puppies that came to life to live
she pushed them to death ..they were 3 months old
releasing them in the forest would have be better if she had no money to feed them..
wheres the mother dog ?? she would had killed the girls if she saw that
and then the dog would be caught and also kill .. lifes a bitch

this is another sad moment.. will she learn of it ?? hope so
i have see many abuse videos of animals
they have all breaked my heart
didnt want to see this one
my soul would be extremely torture by another disturbing vid
RIP for those puppies .. hope they survive reaching the shore

life sometimes have miracles to

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Community service in an animal shelter ... it's that easy to fix.

Why the huge outrage here? This kind of thing happens all the time. Not right by any means, but normal society, even in Bosnia i'm sure, has ways to help children like this.

The only difference was that this was filmed and placed online. Is it indicative of society? Yes. Does it need resolution? Yes. Is this of global importance? No.

All you bleeding hearts, my children have been sent home from school for the last 3 weeks on fears of being attacked by mobs (!). Kids in Gaza would eat them puppies and be grateful for the nourishment. Not to derail, But all this over some damned puppies? We got bigger problems. I don't see a huge problem with this girl, only a small one, that's quite easy to fix.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Stop wasting reasoning with these people. The most important thing is she wasn't somber while throwing the puppies in the river.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by 547000]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I'll take my chances with my car breaking down in front of their house.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

forget it.

Delete

[edit on 4-9-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

I KNOW THIS MIGHT SOUND WIERD BUT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GO INTO THE DARK TO SEE THE LIGHT, when i was young i killed some birds and it haunts me with regret to this day and now i would not kill anything, what i would like to know is how is this different than going out hunting for pleasure?, people hunt animals and shoot them dead for fun but for some reason that is ok?, i think that they should not have posted the vid on youtube it completley sours a young girl coping with the act that she did, she did not appear to be "enjoying" what she was doing, it was all a matter of fact. let us all look at some of slayings of civilians in iraq by soldiers who are whooping with joy and laughing at the death of humans, i think we need a bit of perspective here

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

i admit. part of me only wants to see a youtube video of this girl being chucked 20 feet into river.

how many married couples with the initials M.P. & M.P. in Bosnia can there be?

i watched that video once, saw it here on ATS first. i waited awhile to see it, cuz i knew it would upset me.

here was my response in the other discussion thread:

i've just watched that for the first time.

ya. i would slap a girl, ...now.

not too hard though.

i would like her to be conscious enough for when i threw her into the river.

could i chuck her 20 feet, maybe a little further?

yes. yes i could.

that's all i got to say about this.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
age is everything, agreed youngsters should know but we learn the hard way sometimes... yesterday in the Edmonton sun, I’ll find the link if anyone cares, there was again another horrific case of animal cruelty.

A group of hooded people (unsure of their age group) followed a deaf woman and her 2 year old poodle shouting comments at her, when she finally noticed and turned around they jumped her then attacked her dog. Kicked it in the face with steal toes and broke it's jaw and gave it brain damage.

I would gladly face the charges against me if I found one of these people, they would be walking for a long time. Makes me sick

Esoteric Teacher .... well said

here's the link, i hope it stays active
www.edmontonsun.com...

[edit on 4-9-2010 by GummB]

[edit on 4-9-2010 by GummB]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
The puppies were not killed for any reason other than to satisfy a retarded 12 year old idiots lust for torture. NOTHING MORE.

I think it says she was told to throw them in the river by her grandmother, because the puppies were sick.

So, I'm afraid you're wrong on that one.

When will people stop equating the barbaric slaughter of the foods we eat (due to complacency and silver spoon mentality) with the outright torture and suffering of innocent animals.

In what way are these puppies ''innocent'', but cows, sheep and pigs aren't ?

Seriously, I don't know how people like you can post this stuff, while keeping a straight face !

If you eat it, you can kill it. If you just want to have a laugh, IT IS WRONG.

GET IT NOW?

There's nothing to ''get'', except rampant hypocrisy from many people in this thread, and their selective indignation at animal cruelty.

Who says that you should be able to torture and kill innocent animals, purely because they taste nice ?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

there are humane ways to kill animals for whatever the reason may be... this was unfortunately not one of those humane ways. It couldn't have shown more disrespect for life. IMO

did you see the link I posted above??

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Why isn't there indignation at one of your town's or city's restaurants that boiling lobsters alive ?

I believe it's reasonably common practice for the punter to select one lobster from three or four that are offered to them, just before they are boiled alive.

I'd be equally worried about the customers that indulge in this practice, as I am about the girl who threw the puppies into the river; as they equally display a lack of empathy and callousness.

People also need to remember that this girl is from Bosnia-Herzegovina - a country that was blighted by a terrible war less than 20 years ago.

While she was obviously born after it finished, her parents and grandparents would have gone through it, and experienced cruelty and atrocities on an unimaginable scale, which may well have indirectly influenced this girls' upbringing.

The recent war may well explain why they may have a more laissez-faire attitude to this sort of thing.

People must remember not to judge things entirely through Western European/North American cultural attitudes.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GummB

I have just seen your link, and people like that disgust me.

It is hard to not want to seek retribution against the cowardly perpetrators, just to ''even things up''.

I personally find any unnecessary cruelty or violence towards another living creature, repulsive.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Fortunately for me I still feel even the lobster situation is a little cruel... but their so tasty it's worth it. hmmm lol

You can't deny although they are being boiled they are done head first so as to killed them nearly instantly and then they're eaten. Less cruel than the dogs that were just left to die slow and rot.

I still feel animals are innocent, they don't deserve out torture. We can easily raise organic animals and plants that would satisfy our needs but everyone wants bigger, better, and juicier. So we pen our animals up and beef them full of steroids and hormone encasement’s so we can slaughter them at their peak. Ether way Humans have never really lost our barbaric nature, if anything we have lost our connection to nature. We just alter it to fit our needs, or dispose of it.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

The puppies were not killed for any reason other than to satisfy a retarded 12 year old idiots lust for torture. NOTHING MORE.

I think it says she was told to throw them in the river by her grandmother, because the puppies were sick.

So, I'm afraid you're wrong on that one.

Not the article I read. So I don't care what you are afraid of... If that is the case, I feel no less disgust at her fervent attitude. I'm glad that makes you feel better however.

Still, Not in the article I read.

When will people stop equating the barbaric slaughter of the foods we eat (due to complacency and silver spoon mentality) with the outright torture and suffering of innocent animals.

In what way are these puppies ''innocent'', but cows, sheep and pigs aren't ?

Seriously, I don't know how people like you can post this stuff, while keeping a straight face !

As westernised humans, we have a common understanding when it comes to animals being slaughtered to feed the populace.

We have a clear distinction between a pet and an animal we put on the plate. You know this.

So get off it, you are not denying the mistreatment of all animals as much as justifying the torture of pets.

If you think just because you eat lamb, that it's OK to kill kittens or puppies, you are sick. And I distance myself from the likes of you within the human species. Into the same category of people who kick chickens like footballs because, hey, they're just food..

If you eat it, you can kill it. If you just want to have a laugh, IT IS WRONG.

GET IT NOW?

There's nothing to ''get'', except rampant hypocrisy from many people in this thread, and their selective indignation at animal cruelty.

Who says that you should be able to torture and kill innocent animals, purely because they taste nice ?

Nothing to get? #Except the fundamental damn point.

I do not accept the torture of any animal. I abhor the meat industry in all it's forms. But I am not a hypocrite. I accept it's necessity, and I rally, morally, against it. If I ever need to kill to eat I thank the animal for it's sacrifice. I certainly do not consider the fact people eat bacon a reason to allow stupid children with issues the license to kill anything they happen to come across.

You come across as someone who does not care about animals at all, despite your continued reference to animals we eat to compare. You simply come across as someone who thinks very little of animals at all - and hey, humans are animals.

Pfft.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join