It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police nab puppy killer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Let's hope they send her to the gallows.

2nd line

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Lets hope she gets proper rehabilitation as well as a punishment.
She is too young to throw away and might be able to be taught.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Now, if she's convicted, should her sentence involve being tossed into a raging river while someone videotapes it? That would make a nice bookend to her original production, wouldn't it?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ctankep

People love something to complain about it, if it isn't the "cute" foxes or babies being aborted, it's something else.

I don't see activists protecting other animals killing other animals, for example "spiders killing their young" - They are too small for people to care about lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yeah screw rehabilitation, screw education, even if it does prove to be effective, we just want our bloody revenge, don't we? DON'T WE?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I love how everyone is preaching that what she did is wrong and disgusting. Now that she has been caught they want to have her killed for what she did to the dogs. Hypocrisy at it's finest people. Let's justify violence with more violence and also say that the earlier was disgusting.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Exactly

It really is pathetic whining. Teach the girl, talk to the girl - Don't fight opression with opression.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

yeah,i gotta agree with you mate people get off way too lightly with animal abuse, it's sickening really and i love a steak as much as the next person.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Killing an animal because our bodies need protein is one thing.

Tossing six little whimpering puppies into a cold raging river, not for food but gleefully in fun and filming it is another thing.

If you can't see the difference you need counseling.

I'm pretty much a vegetarian. Use to be a full vegetarian but I do eat a little meat here and there.

My doctor says I need more protein. I only eat animals that have been raised by the Amish. Animals that have been allowed to eat organic food and have had full range. I will not eat veal (baby) animals.

Go back and read Davinci's post..............very intellegent and true.

These two kids will grow up and pray your car doesn't break down on a cold rainy night infront of their house twenty years from now, you could end up in their stew pot.

They have gone over to "the dark side".............their souls (if they have one) have long since turned black as pitch.

Someone like that probably can never be rehabilitated, they are truly, for whatever reason, evil.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Very good post. Excellent metaphor. Posts like yours are the reason I come to ATS.

I've been trying to wrap my mind around why anyone that young could do something so horrendous and your comments helped me understand this sad subject.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Well said. I especially like the point about the car breaking down in front of these people's house at 2am. They might decide that killing innocent animals wasn't enough of a thrill.

For all you rehab bleeding hearts, that's well and good. Just realize that serial killers start off by hurting, torturing and killing animals just like these little puppies. You think that serial killers just go nuts and start off with humans? Probably some few, but most of them begin with animals.

And killing an animal for FOOD is far different than what happened here. Or maybe a NEAT KIND OF FUNNY REHAB (that could become a reality show on TV!! yay kids!) would be taking potential serial killers like this puppy-tosser and make them work in SLAUGHTER HOUSES! Howza bout that? Put cameras everywhere and make it into a reality show. Allow them to do whatever they want to the food, the meat. Film it and take bets.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
well, where is the outrage when innocent get rape - murdered in Iraq or Afghanistan?

well ... there isnt ...

this is . our society ...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Imho. I wish the police would tazer the girl &/or beat her face in with their nightsticks. If anybody deserves to be a victim of police-brutality? It's that girl. Me personally? I'd shoot her down with my nine.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Look, she murdered some of the most cute and cuddly things on the planet: puppies. How many of us had a puppy that grew into a dog that became a true member of the family and loved and cherished and protected that family for years to come? How many people have told their childhood doggie-friend secrets, how many have shared dreams and sorrows with their dog? How many cried when that dog passed away? How many still visit that dog's grave well into adulthood, or at least talk to it from time to time? How many tell that cherished pet to keep chewing on that Celestial Bone until the time comes when all of us are eventually reunited?

She could have dropped those puppies off to a shelter. Or given them away for free. There are so many people who can't afford to buy a puppy. She destroyed the lives of some of the cutest, most special lifeforms on the planet. Yeah, I'm outraged at what she did and I feel that subjecting her to a form of punishment similar to what those dogs experienced during the last moments of their innocent lives is very appropriate.

That doesn't mean she has to die to experience that. But it would be appropriate if she did. She is a cold-blooded, heartless killer. And who knows what else she's done. And the cameraman. He/she is just as guilty.

Rehabilitation for them should involve water-boarding every morning as a wake-up call, and then maybe they can fingerpaint and make paper flowers and watch cable TV and have group feel-good couseling later in the day.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
well, where is the outrage when innocent get rape - murdered in Iraq or Afghanistan? well ... there isnt ... this is . our society ...

This thread is not about that. And yes, there is outrage over events in other countries. Look for them. This is not the place for THAT.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Why does it have to be another country? How about starting with one's own neighborhood...

As for the girl (yes, what she did was disgusting given the apparent glee she seemed to have in the process of tossing them in the river) but really, that's about all I feel for her and the only thought I've given to her ... Too many other things to worry about, closer to home and that I can actually do something about.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Yeah screw rehabilitation, screw education, even if it does prove to be effective, we just want our bloody revenge, don't we? DON'T WE?

Educating someone who threw a bunch of puppies into a river to die and then put the video on youtube?

Sorry, but let her be criminally punished for murder.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Exactly

It really is pathetic whining. Teach the girl, talk to the girl - Don't fight opression with opression.

Teach her what? It's wrong to slaughter helpless newborns? She should've known better...in fact, I'm pretty sure she knew what she was doing.

This is why I dislike liberals sometimes. No one should defend this murderer.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by SeventhSeal]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

I am not a bleeding heart by any means.
I do recognize what our justice system is supposed to be there for.
She is still in development stages in her life so why not do what the justice system is supposed to do and rehabilitate her to be a good productive member of society??
Whats so wrong about that???

If you think she should be waterboarded then that says alot about who you are as a person....SHES 12!!!

[edit on 3-9-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Exactly

Teach her what? It's wrong to slaughter helpless newborns? She should've known better...in fact, I'm pretty sure she knew what she was doing.

This is why I dislike liberals sometimes. No one should defend this murderer.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by SeventhSeal]

I thought PETA was consider Liberal? Now it is consider a conservative thing to take care of animals? Where were the Republicans when BP split all the oil in the ocean?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join