It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police nab puppy killer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Where does it say the dogs were known to have rabies?
They were said to have parasites, but that is far from rabies. Rabies is a viral infection, not a parasite which needs a host to live in order for it to remain alive.

www.cdc.gov...

Rabies is a preventable viral disease of mammals most often transmitted through the bite of a rabid animal.

Again please show me something saying those puppies were rabid.

I never said you could not enjoy killing. I said you should not enjoy the torture and suffering of another. Doing so does make one inhumane. I am all for eating meat and killing things for food and protection, I am also for a quick death. Nothing should be made to suffer ever.

I never said she (the girl) was a monster either. If you read I said I believe she can be taught the error in what she did. I say this because I know people can change, and that when they are young people make some screwed up choices. Adults on the other hand are another story. The woman who is stepping on kittens for nothing but pleasure in their suffering is a sick woman who should be found and punished. After that I think life will take care of bringing about the rest of the punishment she deserves for her doings. Stepping on kittens has nothing to do with any Asian culture, it is a doings of s sick and twisted mind.

Enjoying the killing of something has nothing to do with political correctness; I am not sure where you even got that idea from. Stay away from the PETA videos they are a disgrace and in many cases lie. Killing something and enjoying its suffering and torture is inhumane there is no question to that.

Raist

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

In response to the point you've just responded to; I was on holiday on a Spanish Island, with a girlfriend many years ago, and the police were called into the resort because (i'm ashamed to say as a fellow countryman) a group of British thicko yobs, had gotten hold of a cat who had been bothering them by scrounging and begging for food around them, and had tortured and generally beat the unfortunate animal, before hacking off it's tail at the base of the spine, with a steak knife and proceeding to throw it into the resort pool to drown.

We heard about it after they had been arrested (quite rightly) and taken away (sent home i imagine) Both of us were appalled at what they did, but we were even more sickened when we discovered exactly why this stray cat had been pestering and begging for scraps from these arseholes.

The morning after this all happened, i kept hearing weird noises from the garden of our bungalow, i ignored it thinking it was crickets or some other local insects i was unfamiliar with. I finally resolved to investigate and low and behold, we found two very young kittens, were hiding under our bungalows hedge, starving hungry, obviously waiting for their mother to come back from her food foraging trip...needless to say, their mum didn't come back.
She must have been the cat killed by the yobs. She was scrounging was with good reason, she was trying to feed her litter.

We were there for another 10 or so days, and had them in our bungalow with us and took care of them. We couldn't have taken them back to Britain with us, and i felt terribly guilty leaving them, but we fed them very well and they had grown a fair bit during our stay, and i hoped they would be strong enough to make it on their own.

I did tell the resort staff, but i didn't get the impression they were at all bothered about their welfare. I like to think they went off and learned to survive...at least we gave them a fighting chance to live.

Not conspiracy related of course folks, just wanted to share how I feel about defenseless animals, verses how these kids did.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Look at this woman

1. Does she looks rich?
2. Does she seems literate?
3. Does it look she can afford a vet?
4. She lives in some obscured rural area where they probably have not even heard of a vet and yet,

her views

For me there is no difference between a calf and an infant,"
shows that surrounding situations doesn't let her from having empathy and feeling humane towards another living being.

So all the excuses giving in this thread about poverty, war etc etc. are just attempts to suppress animal cruelty.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Sheol]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol
Look at this woman

1. Does she looks rich?
2. Does she seems literate?
3. Does it look she can afford a vet?
4. She lives in some obscured rural area where they probably have not even heard of a vet and yet,

her views

For me there is no difference between a calf and an infant,"
shows that surrounding situations doesn't let her from having empathy and feeling humane towards another living being.

So all the excuses giving in this thread about poverty, war etc etc. are just attempts to suppress animal cruelty.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Sheol]

Well stated Sheol and a great example. There is no excuse for harming an animal unless your survival depends on it for food or because it is trying to kill you.

Any sick b@stard or b*tch who takes pleasure in doing so needs to be put down themselves, before they can escalate to killing human beings.

I've never met a puppy or a kitten who needed to die more than the two-legged animals I carry a gun for.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Does the animal have Rabies, ticks or tape worms.

Do you think the 12 year old girl can breast feed?

Do you think her 80 year old grand mother can breast feed?

Do you think that the average Bosnian who makes less than 4,700 dollars a year has the options that you do?

Do you believe she was brought up in a culture like India's where the woman is breast feeding the beast not because its a beast but because they believe in reincarnation and the beast could have previously been human?

Have you seen many 12 year old girls or 80 year old women breast feeding rabid puppy dogs in your neighborhood?

Have you actually even visited the planet earth?

Are you from this dimension?

Because on my planet earth 12 year old girls and 80 year old women don't breast feed puppy dogs.

Have you ever heard of a rational argument.

Have you ever heard of mitigating circumstances.

Do you understand that in fact what you are encouraging is child abuse.

Do you know in the United States this girl would likely recieve court ordered counseling and be required to take a course on animal cruelty.

The girl is a product of her specific environment which you clearly know nothing about, as you are a product of yours, through your own demonstration of a very strange argument where you imagine 12 year old girls should be engaged in maternal acts of beastiality.

I could just see some of the responses now on the 12 year old girl breast feeds puppies threads.

The girl is 12, what's your excuse.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
What about cruelty to insects or cruelty to plants? What about all those other animals chucked into the water in the bygone days? Are those people who did it necessarily evil?

So you are claiming she should be arrested because she wasn't somber. Or maybe that she should be arrested lest she grow up to be a problem to society, aka precrime approach.

If you can't see the problem here--that she did not kill the puppies by means you would prefer--then hope is lost on you. Why should she be arrested if she couldn't shoot the dogs or afford to get them put down? Why is there an internet army formed because she drowned puppies whereas if she drowned spiders nothing would happen?

[edit on 3-9-2010 by 547000]
I'm trying to digest what you're saying but I keep coming up against the same two problems - A) that you're equating puppies with spiders. And B) that you're saying it's fine to enjoy killing puppies. Two pretty big flaws in your case there. You're clearly wrong sir. Which is why nobody else is agreeing with you.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boredsilly
Honestly you people are beyond hypocritical sometimes. Demanding blood over a few puppies being killed by a 12 year old kid, without even facing up to the reality of who really is responsible.
I want you to think … if only for a second, what kind of environment she was brought up in. What was going on when this 12 year old was growing up, what her young mind must of witnessed in her early years. Do you really believe a 12 year old is responsible for her actions, or perhaps, just perhaps she’s a product of the environment she was brought up in. I think there has been enough blood shed in her country don’t you.

The real villian here
So in your world you're saying people can do anything and post it on Youtube, because tey've had a hard life. Where does it stop? What if that girl punched a baby in the face whilst laughing? Does that warrant intervention? Or should we just sadly shake our heads and decry the Bosnian war as the culprit. I've never heard such BS.

How are we even having this conversation? That heartless little bitch enjoyed killing puppies FFS. She deserves punishment before she moves onto bigger and better things.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

ProtoplasmicTraveler

I hear and see what you say... I appreciate your understanding of the differences between 'our' societies and others and the fact that some do not understand those difference...

I also see that you make excuses for a lack of humanity and that we Must accept that lack of Humanity.

She is 12, yes 12 years old. A product of a savaged and broken society....... does that excuse humanity forever ???

Videos like this ACT as an EDCUATION for others, is that a bad thing ??

Can we treat all equally, a little collateral damage will ALWAYS occur !! Do you not think ????

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Some interesting comments regarding pets... All animals have rights to life. But look ! at the end of the day the post was a disturbed girl throwing puppies in a river. There are more humane ways of putting them down if not wanted. It was wrong for what she was doing and did. Very sad all round

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

No the woman did not breastfeed the calf for the belief of reincarnation, you would have known had you read the article. It's clearly stated she did it only after the calf's mother died. Keep making more new excuses for animal cruelty since your last one of poverty and war is moot now.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol

No the woman did not breastfeed the calf for the belief of reincarnation, you would have known had you read the article. It's clearly stated she did it only after the calf's mother died. Keep making more new excuses for animal cruelty since your last one of poverty and war is moot now.

Really, do you imagine the woman's world is contained in just what is written in that article.

That she is not a hindu?

That she does not believe in reincarnation?

That the need was only created by the calf's mother dying, and that her own belief system played no part in it.

You seem to have a hard time seeing anything beyond the very narrow context of the media it is presented in.

Should we all form hard and fast opinions in regards to your own life solely by what you post on ATS or is there more to you than just that?

You by the way avoided all the questions I put to you.

Do you personally know any REAL women in YOUR world that breast feed rabid puppy dogs and are any of them 12 or 80?

Is your solution even plausible for a 12 year old girl or an 80 year old woman, is it even advisable to have a gnawing puppy dog with rabbies chewing on a 12 year old's nipple or an 80 year old's nipple, when they live off of less than 4,700 a year and likely have no easy way to seek treament for a rabbies infection.

If you cared as much about people as you pretend to care about animals, I really doubt you would be condemning a 12 year old girl to a life time of stigmatism and punishment.

Have you ever been a parent.

Have you even spent time around 12 year olds as an adult?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The HUMANITY of humans can be judged by the way they treat animals...

Glad they caught these morally defunck individuals

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
She was clearly just feeding the fish like this guy

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I also see that you make excuses for a lack of humanity and that we Must accept that lack of Humanity.

No once again this is an incorrect assumption. I am saying not to be inhumane to a 12 year old child with 14 more years of formative growth and learning experiences before her until her full frontal lobes are fully matured and she reaches complete adulthood and adult ability to reason.

That is inhumane to subject a child to such draconian punishments as many have proposed, and to not accept that lack of humanity.

Punishing people is not teaching people, it doesn't help them understand what might be undesirable about their acts, it just teaches them authority can impose its will and exact retribution, or seek to profit.

In fact the family has been hit with a large fine, so the only thing the state is trying to do is enrich itself off of this behavior.

That's not educational or protective to animals, it's just self serving desire to profit off of some puppies misfortune.

So in other words the state and the girl are one in the same more or less, each looking to save or make a dollar through bad solutions to real problems, which the desire to punish is not going to change, the state or the girl, the girl is a product of the state, as are the people who want to see the girl punished in cruel and unusual ways despite the fact she is a 12 year old child.

She is 12, yes 12 years old. A product of a savaged and broken society....... does that excuse humanity forever ???

Sounds to me like the girl needs a loving and good home in a safe environment with some people with better problem solving abilities.

I haven't heard anyone offer to adopt this girl and become a positive role model and help her learn better, and provide her an environment where she isn't stuck with such crappy choices.

Surely some posters must be able to comprehend the difference between a child and an adult, and the need to educate and nurture, versus punish and inflict.

You know the very same love, nurturing and intstuction and healthy environment most of us would try to give to a puppy.

The girl is a puppy too, a human one.

Videos like this ACT as an EDCUATION for others, is that a bad thing ??

A person convinced against their will is a person who remains unconvinced, there is no amount of rational reasoning that would actually convince some posters that this is a 12 year old girl, who is a product of a bad environment they wish to remain ignorant of and oblivious to, who needs love and nurturing herself to develop into something most of us would like to see her emulate.

So education only is as usefull or effective as one's own ability and desire to learn.

We don't know this little girl, we do know ourselves though, assuming she is incapable or capable of learning would be just that, an assumption.

We know though ourselves whether we are capable and desirous of learning, and condemning a 12 year old child for acting out on a bad choice presented to her, is really in fact just as bad as condemning 6 unwanted diseased puppies.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Committing a wrong on the girl won't make it right.

Are some of the emotional driven angry posters who want the blood of a child on their minds and hands a right?

I say no, without reservation, that would be just another wrong.

Can we treat all equally, a little collateral damage will ALWAYS occur !! Do you not think ????

It often occurs because we employ double standards, a level of protection afforded puppies we won't give to babies and children, a level of protection for westerners we won't give to easterners, etc., etc.

These double standards is what causes many people to commit a real wrong believing it's absolutely right.

In a nation were genocide occured less than a decade ago, mass rapes occured less than a decade ago, and 87% of the casualties of the war were little old ladies and children, life is obviously very cheap.

That's your collateral damage.

The trickle down rolls down hill to puppies.

The fish is rotten from the head down, not from the tail up.

Holding children to account before the adults responsible for them, and the people to account before the tyrants and war mongerers, is a ass backwards way to solve a problem in my humble opinion.

The situation in nations like Romania and Bosnia and other Eastern European nations for children is abissmal, hundreds of thousands of children have been abandoned, many in poorly run orphanages, many sold into the sex trade, and many of them have aide.

Maybe just maybe this little girl was smiling because she really lives in a world where almost everything is something to cry about.

XL5

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wirefly, yes I know what waterboarding is. Its like drowning and if this girl knew what it was like for the pups, maybe it would make her understand that suffering is not something to laugh about. Do I know she enjoyed it? what kind of question is that? She was laughing in the video! If thats not proof enough, no video proof of UFOs or anything else will ever be enough.

Where I stand on abortion, is that its fine if you can not love/support the child and you learn your lesson and not go back everytime you change your mind too late. I also think PETA use poor tactics and I will never become a veg.

As for spiders, they do not show love, they will most likely not be loved AND they are not used as food. I try to kill em when they invade my space. If I can block a pest from my space I will, if I can not, I kill it. Its alot like door locks and guns. As for puppies, they could have been loved, they would have loved back and if this poor as dirt girl had enough money and time to afford a videocamera and a walk to the river, she could have GAVE them to a shelter for medical treatment or at least a better way to go.

Ohh she lives on a farm and there was a war oh that makes it ok I guess. hitler was insane and had to go through the horrors of war so that makes it ok and the terrorists were told by thier religion that every one who does not conform to their ways must die. They didn't kill the spiders so its ok.

If she is THAT poor, kill the dogs and feed em to the other animals and get some form of use from them other then a laugh.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by Marked One

What a nice person you are. Rebilitation for the girl? Education? Show her a more humane way to dispose of pets? And jail sentence if she still continues to be ignorant?

NO? none of them? OK lets just shoot the girl. Yeah you're not a hypocrit.

I still stand by what I say when I say I want to shoot her. Two taps to the chest. One to the head. **** it! Simple as that. I don't give a **** what you think of me. In fact you know what I THINK? If you're not part of the solution? You're part of the problem. That's what I THINK.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Any one making excuses for a 12 year old pre teen who clearly enjoyed the demise of helpless puppies is just as twisted as the girl.

I guess in this case it's "ok" to come up with 101 excuses for her actions and enjoyment.

I would never make excuses up for 12 year old children to kill.
Especially seeing the pre teen clearly enjoyed the task of killing.

Again, anyone making excuses for someone as old as 12 for taking pleasure in killing is just as twisted as the one laughing while killing.

I guess we should figure ALL the children and adults in her land can be excused for taking pleasure in killing

Are we that influential that we can go against natural human instinct and thought, as to excuse this girls behavior and the pleasure she took in it, just because a few seem to need to harp on excuses?

Will their influence with lame excuses cause those who know this behavior is twisted to think on a lesser level the next time something helpless is killed and killed with enjoyment?

For a moment in time many people in the world stood in agreement and saught for justice. This should be proof enough that the excuse of being a product of your enviroment is NO excuse!
Although this can not be compared to the killings of helpless children, it is ok to take pleasure in what developed from many in the world uniting to seek justice for the puppies and the giggling pre teen.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am not sure if this has been stated but if you own a video camera, could you not afford a better way of euthansia? You have acsess to a computer to download images but not to an animal shelter?
Please

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

It must be a good time for puppy murder. I just did a thread on some woman who sawed a puppies throat in front of a bunch of spectators at her trailer park here in Tennessee.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

So much for women being the kinder gentler sex who have some innate inborn love of small helpless things. No matter what gender, some members of our species really just break my heart. You have to wonder what is up inside them that that can be ok.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

1. Hand them into an animal sanctuary.

Assuming it's a no-kill shelter... which very few are... you know that, don't you???

Or,

2. Take care of them myself, until they were able to look after themselves.

I see. In other words abandoning them without spaying and neutering them... because spaying and neutering is animal cruelty in your book. Better to let them multiply and struggle for survival unsupervised totally on their own... right???

[edit on 4/9/2010 by Hedera Helix]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join