It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original 'Solar Obliteration' episode found..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

Some people make up stuff like this for money whilst others do it for personal enjoyment. The fact that this poster is now becoming defensive when asked for assistance when reproducing his technique shows that he has no interest in following the scientific method and is merely here to peddle his fantasy to new gullible minds.

The 'Solar Obliteration method / A.K.A. 'John Bro Technique' story - now falls into the category of 'UFO Folklore' - and it will be around thru pertuity. Sorry.

Yep, this pretty much sums up this entire topic.

Shalom my friends

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Turiddu]

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Turiddu]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

You nailed it with the general 'psyche' around here at this point in ATS time...

I just want to thank you for being brave enough to show us what you personally have done, and have been involved in with this subject. Bravo!

What the 'negs' fear to understand is there is much more than their locked in monkey minds can handle. Too often they cry (vehemently) and then turn to insult ANYONE that challenges their small grasp of "what is". Well frankly, most great people on ATS who read threads like this do keep quiet, because they don't want the hassle of being set upon by the hounds...

You have nailed so many things about so many of the negs that have posted on here ion this thread. Thanks for that too.

ArMaP is the only one I am disappointed with, by him asking a question - then refusing to listen to the answer! Which really surprises me. How do you want to understand densities/dimensions without watching a very detailed and informed lecture - or by any of the many examples of people I gave for him to check out? "I don't have the time" really is a poor excuse.

Then you have MAYBE some people that lick the bums of the mods, so they can get away with their insults, innuendo and bully tactics. When they are faced with criticism - they then run crying like a newborn wanting to suck on its mothers teet. That double standard really has done the negs a favor - and driven away the DISCOVERER this place used to be abundant with...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
ArMaP is the only one I am disappointed with, by him asking a question - then refusing to listen to the answer! Which really surprises me.

Don't be disappointed, I am not refusing to listen to the answer, I am going to look for written information.

One of the reasons I hate videos is that, in this specific case, I must spend 8 hours watching a video, and I can only do that on my computer. Written information can be printed or passed onto another device (unfortunately my PocketPC no longer works) and read whenever I have the time.

How do you want to understand densities/dimensions without watching a very detailed and informed lecture - or by any of the many examples of people I gave for him to check out? "I don't have the time" really is a poor excuse.

I was expecting a "lighter" start, not a 8 hours video.

During the first hour (the only part I watched) he doesn't say a thing about "densities", only about dimensions, and only superficially.

PS: sorry everybody for the off-topic.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i fond the page the pcitur is in. it is on the bottom next to chris cyrax carter. do you know it?

skymonsters.com...

michiro

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
oh an you got to knw you got to clkic on the picture.

haha!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You don't need a video camera to see all this stuff.Usually I have my lunch break outside in the sun and I always check out the sky which is sometimes really clear down here in NZ.Put your glasses on and hold your hand in front of the sun;you have to play around to find the right angle and once you got it right you see literally hundreds of bugs and seeds etc.
But also at a very high altitude things popping up out of nowhere and then moving at a steady speed across the sky until they are out of the sun's angle.Sometimes they stop,which is weird,and then move on again.They are coming and going in all directions.Personally I think not all of them are satellites.I saw the"hair"shape quite often.
Try it out!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Oh OK! Yes well dimensions are densities. Same thing! It is a very lengthy lecture - one which I did in 1 sitting! I tell you I was bugged eyed by the end of it - after the 2nd watch - it was much easier to understand.

A (very) simple version of a dimension is we are in 3rd - (and I believe) moving into 4th (time) and 5th...(manifestation) and beyond...

The frequencies each density/dimension is different! All densities co-exist in the same space time, but because we are only tuned into the 3rd - it is near impossible to see 4th , yet any other densities...(again this is changing). If you start to look in your peripheral vision (side vision) - you will see movement, flashes of light, shadows etc - that I believe (amongst others) is a glimpse into those other densities/dimensions.

Recently there have been infra red video - again, exposes another version of what we cannot see with our own 3rd density vision. Remember as has been said before we see only a TINY amount in our limited (by design?) spectrum - where as I think it is something like 99% we cannot see (am i complicating things yet?
) - and this is another 'version' of seeing other densities/dimensions AND frequencies... it gets better...

Some see ghosts/spirits/orbs - and some of these can be explained by resonance (sound vibration) that has remained as 'uncleared' energy. Some of these ghosts for example believe they are still in a 3rd density and become 'stuck' in-between this and whatever density comes next (for them).

Well that's a very short (if not confusing) version of what I believe densities/dimensions to be. Nassim explains it in extreme detail, which I don't think I do any justice...

Bottom line is - we don't see most of what is 'vibrating' on other densities, because we have been dumbed down to stay in our little boxes (which has worked very well up until this point in our time) - but this is changing rapidly. You only have to read many of the *new* posts on peoples personal experiences, in their evolutions not only in the physical, but mental and emotional - and especially spiritual. Science is beginning to grasp the concept of the 'ether' which is a huge leap forward. And new discoveries will be made, as they are.

When the scientific and the spiritual come together it is going to be an awesome time for discoveries that no-one ever knew existed. That is what I am personally looking forward to.

*Kū 空 Kū or sora, most often translated as "Void", but also meaning "sky" or "Heaven", represents those things beyond our everyday experience, particularly those things composed of pure energy. Bodily, kū represents spirit, thought, and creative energy. It represents our ability to think and to communicate, as well as our creativity. It can also be associated with power, creativity, spontaneity, and inventiveness. Kū is of particular importance as the highest of the elements. In martial arts, particularly in fictional tales where the fighting discipline is blended with magic or the occult, one often invokes the power of the Void to connect to the quintessential creative energy of the world. A warrior properly attuned to the Void can sense his surrounding and act without thinking, and without using his physical senses.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnbro
Remember, I am 15 years ahead of you folks on this topic.

So why are your "best images" 15 years old?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
First, it's not 'obliteration'. Sheeesh.

I might have accepted 'occultation', perhaps, if you really needed to use a big word for 'blocking' so it sounds real technical...

Originally posted by Johnbro
I don't know how or who found it - but the original 'Solar Obliteration' episode of the 'SIGHTINGS' television show, circa 1995 - has been posted

Oooh, pick me, pick me! I think I know this one. I really think I know who might have been responsible for its re-appearance..

Some other quotable quotes from the OP:

...the starting point of a media campaign that ultimately reached over 1/2 billion people across the globe. No chit...
...skeptics can hack me to pieces later..
Got that right anyway..

I knew that I could count on some of you to be chitheads. I could set my watch by how predicatable [sic] you are.
I din't think we were supposed to use hidden naughty words like 'chit'.. And what is it 'predicated' upon, exactly?

.. the actual image .. that got Paramount studios interested
Mmmhmmm. yes, we have all seen that huge interest, shown by ... er what exactly is that interest shown by..?

[the interest led to].. appearances on just about every paranormal television and radio show that was out at the time.
Oh. Wow. Eg.....

Ultimately, it landed me a part of 'StarTrek: Voyager'
WOW! I can certainly see how it would lead to an ST role.

If you saw my life - you would wish you were me.
Grin. yep. sure. After seeing the intro pages of your website, I may have to disagree, but that's just me.

will be backed by hard technical breakdowns from JPL-type scientists
I guess I missed that part of this thread...

That is really how we win.
Oh, so it's like.. a computer game? The most posts win, perhaps? I thought finding the truth by applying logic and GENUINE expertise was a more useful goal, but we all differ I guess. I have a good reason for highlighting the word 'genuine'.. More on that later...

I want to dismantle wares of the snake oil salesman.
That irony made my ears bleed.

it becomes a bit of a mute point.
MOOT. It's spelled M-O-O-T.

Repeated professional video analysis ... indicated to 'Village Labs' computer scientists
? Sorry, WHO??? Citation please. And why do you keep linking to that ridiculously tiny, horribly interlaced image (and I use the term 'image' advisedly).

I'll be coming back to this, later. "John Bro" (I love the use of quotes around your name - do you think we can't work out that it is a name?), I formally request that you CITE your source for this 'professional analysis', and quote the report fully, in context. I like this next bit:

..and moving at a very rate high speed

These are not my words; but their's [sic].
Those words of 'their's' (no apostrophe thanks) don't exactly inspire confidence in that report or its authors...

not only are UFO's real - but they are abundantly present - and on a daily basis
Yes, they are. Unidentified Objects in the sky. I see them every day - birds/planes I can't positively identify, moths and insects like your videos show, lots of stuff. Can't argue with that - in fact only a fool would. Or are you suggesting that UFO's are alien, or something sinister? Please explain.

But as for your images/videos, they show nothing other than dust, moths, flies, etc. How this thread is avoiding the Hoax category is the only interesting thing here...

I found that an author with a very high technical background; that has analysed and annotated the optical, mechanical, and mathematical physics of 'Solar Obliteration'
O, rly?? Why did you post this, followed by an Amazon link selling his book, clearly implying he was a recognised expert and had looked at YOUR methods and YOUR results and applied scientific rigour to them? Did he? And what qualifications does he ACTUALLY have? For the record, I invite readers to visit Mr Chisholm's Youtube channel.
www.youtube.com...
Watch the video. Mr Chisholm states UNEQUIVOCALLY, that the bug he caught on video:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c7bb162dca6.jpg[/atsimg]..is... a grey alien! Yes, Mr Chisholm is OBVIOUSLY an expert on this stuff. He can pick a grey just like that!! No wonder JohnBro chose him as an 'authority'. With that sort of ability, who could argue!!!

Crikey, mate. This is the JUNK that has made ufo investigation into the (expletive deleted) joke that it is today, and makes genuine investigation almost impossible. The overwhelming GARBAGE that is posted nowadays, by morality-free folks eager to cash in on people's gullibility, is making it very difficult to find the one or two gems that do exist.

Thanks John Bro, for helping with making that reputation even worse..

But I havta ask, WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON, EXACTLY?

[edit on 5-9-2010 by CHRLZ]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

CHRLZ.....

You are 100% correct.....

"Solar obliteration"

"Rods"

"Higher Dimensional Density whatevers....."

It's all just a fantasy.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
John,

I think you are doing a great job of trying to show there is something up there.

I have tried to write here on ATS a few times that the ships move to fast for one thing for our eyes to see and when they are spotted by the eye it is usually because they have either slowed or stopped so they could be seen.

When things move so fast the blur will occur as you know.

Things just need to be continued through using either night vision or infrared and in slow motion if that is possible.

Good luck and I hope you catch them

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

If it's a question of speed then infra-red wouldn't make a difference, and if video cameras can capture it so can our eyes, unless they are high-speed cameras.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
So I just stumbled upon this thread and watched the Sightings clip which made me go out and do my own recordings from my camera. So I went out to my backyard 10 mins ago and did two test runs and in each clip I got those weird things flying all over. Not sure what they are, probably pollen or dust but still interesting.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

... and if video cameras can capture it so can our eyes, unless they are high-speed cameras.

ArMaP, here's a little experiment you can try. Get your tv remote control and look at the IR lamp while you press one of the buttons. Your eye will detect nothing.

Now, if you have a digital camera or video camera do the same experiment through the camera lens while you look at the display. You will now clearly see the IR lamp light up.

So the cameras are detecting light that our eyes cannot see. However, this doesn't alter the fact that John Wilkie has filmed bugs and dust but it does discount John Constables claims that massive critters are flying around and only visible to infrared sensitive equipment.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I was talking about speed, not light wavelengths.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If there are that many UFOs in the sky all the time, why don't planes and chit crash into them. And why don't they appear on radar?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
May 7, 2010 : S.O. practitioner in Germany - in HD.

www.formula1movies.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I know you won't believe me, so you can confere with your scientific heros - but FAA radar systems are equipped with computer chips that filter out 'unknowns.'

There are a lot of planes in the air 'all the time' as well. The larger ones are mostly equiped with 'collison warning systems.'

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This is a really good one I just found. California... April, 2010.

www.alien-videos.net...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Im a firm believer in UFO's but why is it that if we do not agree we are negative/trolls/paid debunkers ect? We simply seek facts and truth nothing more. Nor are any of us 12 that i am aware of.

Nobody is harassing you johnbro and i appreciate your dedication to this subject.

Good luck with the UFO hunting perhaps you may get something one day on film by accident.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join