It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video-Iragi with RPG gets killed by US Snipers *Graphic*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is graphic so beware. Young Iraqi with RPG gets killed by US snipers.

Video

[edit on 21-6-2004 by KillerD]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This may be considered nitpicking, but its pretty obvious that he wasnt just picked off by a sniper, you can see shots beeing walked onto him via a semi-auto or a full auto weapon. Also (and im not trying to flame or be a pain in the butt) is there a certain purpose to posting this video?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
is there a certain purpose to posting this video?

Purpose= Mess with the Best die like the rest.

OR Purpose= One man getting owned.

OR Purpose= To open eyes up to the meaning of death.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Different oppinions and perspectives I guess. Its still a video, for someone to really comprehend death they need to see it in person, video makes us removed from it all. I really hate to say this and its not directed at anyone in particular, but people here in the US are parading around videos like this in the same fashion that the beheading videos get flaunted. Where has our humanity and sense of decency gone that we revel in these things?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Purpose= To steal kimmershow.com bandwidth

Purpose= To satisfy some strange fetish some people have with military images, video games, and movies.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Purpose= To satisfy some strange fetish some people have with military images, video games, and movies.

So attempting to understand what it looks like in Iraq and the situation in a deeper sense makes me some sort of fetish crazed sicko.

Go back to your mudpit.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Its still a video, for someone to really comprehend death they need to see it in person, video makes us removed from it all.

I agree with that sentiment in the idea that bomb cameras and night vision gun cams make war seem abstract and sterile, but Ive seen death in person and I think that watching the Nick Berg video or this video is as close as some people can get in their everday lives.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Different oppinions and perspectives I guess. Its still a video, for someone to really comprehend death they need to see it in person, video makes us removed from it all. I really hate to say this and its not directed at anyone in particular, but people here in the US are parading around videos like this in the same fashion that the beheading videos get flaunted. Where has our humanity and sense of decency gone that we revel in these things?

I absolutely agree with this sentiment. Why is it that (some) Americans (I'm English) seem to take great delight in posting pics and vids online, and not just on this board, demonstrating the US firepower in a war zone or similar depicting death or opfor being owned in some way, yet they are the first to condemn other countries doing exactly the same to Americans?

This is NOT meant to start a flame war or to attack anyone in the US, it's a serious question. I truly do not understand the attitude or reasoning behind this. Maybe I am wrong, but it looks like simple hypocrisy and arrogance to me. Would someone correct me please and explain?

Grey Pilgrim

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

is there a certain purpose to posting this video?

Purpose= Mess with the Best die like the rest.

OR Purpose= One man getting owned.

OR Purpose= To open eyes up to the meaning of death.

YOURE A SICK PUPPY SAM

new topics

top topics

join