It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Captured Something On Film, What?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
On Monday morning I was getting off work, around 7 am in Northwest GA , and a co worker and myself noted that there were the strangest looking clouds in the sky, it looked like an orange aurora, like a curtian, the clouds were like they were dripping down, so I grabbed my camera from my van and took 3 shots in about 8 seconds. Keep in mind when looking at these, that what appears to be the sun is in fact, not the sun. The sun was much farther south an east of my location, and whatever this is, moved from the center to above the curtain of clouds in around 8 seconds. I flipped through the pics quickly on Microsoft windows and clearly whatever it is it ascends straight up and out of the clouds. Now before anyone asks me to tune up these pictures or anything like that, I don't know how. If you know how I would love to see them more defined, to really show the shape of whatever this is, thank you. Ok, now I need some help getting them loaded on here, anyone?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Just tell me the name of that site to load the pictures please

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I've been using Photobucket for about 4 or 5 years now. They are very user friendly. Once you upload your pics, you will see 3 lines below them, 3 choices. Choose the bottom one, right click to copy, then paste the URL into your post. You will see a line of text, but when you preview it and post it, you will see the picture. I'm really curious now about your pics.

www.photobucket.com

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

you can load pics on photobucket.com i think also their might be a way to do it here as well but i am fairly new here , i am sure someone might be of better help

i am sorry i couldnt really help

Nephi

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Great minds think alike

and at the same time

jinx

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Thank you! I couldn't remember that name to save my life! Thanks, I will have them up in just a few...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by natalie8

i was just reading your mind thats all lol

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
You can upload photos to ATS as well, just go into member tools and choose my pictures and follow the links.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by Nephi1337

Thank you! I couldn't remember that name to save my life! Thanks, I will have them up in just a few...

hey no worries my good man you might have to make an account or you can use mine ,what ever its up to you , but i am looking foward to seeing them pics

so hurry
jk when ever you can brother

Nephi

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I am putting them in the order they were taken

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
So I know my camera sucks, it won't take a clear picture, I wish you could all see the clouds and how weird they looked, regardless you can see the object behind them and how it rose straight up. What do ya'll think?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Sorry double post.

Does anyone notice that when the object is above the clouds it seems to have 'waves' around it?

[edit on 3-9-2010 by space cadet]

second edit to add:
Note that in front of the telephone pole, the light you see blurring out part of the pole, is not a street light. They were off, if you look to the far right of the pictures you will see that the other lights are off as well.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by space cadet]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I wasn't there and you know what you saw but, don't you think that object could be a sundog?

I saw one long time ago, it was so distant from the sun position and last so long that it was confused with an ufo for some people.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I don't think it is. I have never witnessed a sundog move upwards quickly, I have seen plenty of them, on each side of the sun. In these pictures the sun is to the right of the anomoly, there is nothing on the other side of the sun, I watched it as I drove southeast from the hotel, when I picked my hubby up everyone was talking about these strange clouds too. Sundogs would be a good guess, but it doesn't fit the bill for them. The object moved straight up while I was shooting pictures.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

The only thing I can add is that as the object "rises", there is also more and more tree seen to the left. Your position is subtlety changing as you shot. I don't know enough about photographic artifacts to be sure, but it suggests to me that the apparent movement we see of the object has more to do w/ positioning.

But thanks so much for sharing!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Space cadet.....

I'm not sure I'm understanding what's going on in these photos.

Is this correct?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b7362bbed7e.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathTribble

Thanks for the input. I may have moved while taking the pics, if so it would only be slight, I stood facing the main road, and took the first two pictures in only seconds, lowered the camera, then raised it to take one more, just in case, because my camera sucks.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Actually that is not the sun in front of the pole, I dont' really know what that is. The lights were off on the poles. The sun is nowhere in these pictures. I will try to capture another picture of the same general area this morning, there are always beautiful skies there, that is why I like to take pics of it, but the sun is waaaay over to the right, and not in the pictures.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Guess no joy yet with uploading the pics?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Space cadet.....

But.....

Is that the UFO that I'm pointing out?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join