It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devil Trap

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Verdex

Well do you not think that perhaps you are taking a nuke to a situation that requires a lot more subtlety. Firstly I would suggest a good counsellor because with all due respect buddy you seem a bit spacey to me.

Secondly your life is over for the foreseable future because you have been blessed to be a parent. I am not being horrible but as a parent I can only tell you what I told my kids. You have to take care of yourself to look after the kids. Suppose you crack up now who will look after the kids? Where is Daddy???

I suggest counselling first and meditation after. Then perhaps only then maybe outside spiritual help may be in order.

Some of these things are intergenerational entities but mostof them are simply trauma scars...

Do be careful for your families sake.

T

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
reply to post by Verdex

Well do you not think that perhaps you are taking a nuke to a situation that requires a lot more subtlety. Firstly I would suggest a good counsellor because with all due respect buddy you seem a bit spacey to me.

Secondly your life is over for the foreseable future because you have been blessed to be a parent. I am not being horrible but as a parent I can only tell you what I told my kids. You have to take care of yourself to look after the kids. Suppose you crack up now who will look after the kids? Where is Daddy???

I suggest counselling first and meditation after. Then perhaps only then maybe outside spiritual help may be in order.

Some of these things are intergenerational entities but mostof them are simply trauma scars...

Do be careful for your families sake.

T

Well the whole kid thing is great untill someone decided to claim i was smoking crack sleeping with my 16 year old daughter..

(that would make me 8 when i had her) and my oldest is 4 (her birthday was couple days ago)

So i let them check everything out drug test etc... but nope they still pushing it and making me go to classes an such.

To the point I had drop out of school and lost my job. So spacy is probably a result of going from a Locksmith, Psychology major, Army National Guard, and father.

To hobo on my couch who only has electrcity and internet untill the last two things get shut off.

Needless to say due to the situation Kiddos are at the inlaws, Which I AM SO GREATFUL TO HAVE otherwise my kids would be starving....Dont get food stamps or anything since I WAS making alot of money, to bad the school has most of that...well that and my lawyer .and I need to be looking for a job rather than spending day after day in some fat bitches office hoping for a hand out....

also known as depression...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Verdex

Well, if you wanted to actually see a supernatural mark. I suggest you don't use it though. I'm not precisely sure of it's purpose. Right click on the avatar and view the full image.

<< 1   >>

join