It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demolition Company: "WTC 7 Imploded"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

LOL

4409 calls a demolition company and talks to them about the implosion of the WTC.

I'm absolutely dying to hear what the guy thinks after watching the WTC7 video.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

WOW..low bandwidth is a bitch.
I would like to have known what they were talking about but the 6 hour waiting time will prove I have no life.

Ill just have to wait for more posters to fill in the gaps.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I'm glad to hear the guy was a good sport about it in the end there. But I gotta say, I really don't understand why the caller get's so offended by the demo guys initial notion that he doesn't know or care. It's the exact kind of tactics I really don't like about some so called Truthers. Give the poor guy a break, you just called him, barraging him with questions, on a set up recorded call that he planned on releasing world wide on the web. Getting exactly what he wanted.

I hear you OP, I would love to of heard the call back also. But being it wasn't included we can almost guarantee that it must not have been what the caller wanted to hear.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

Or the fact that the guy didn't call him back and state he was a quack. That demolition expert just proved via that call that WTC 7 was brought down by implosion. TPTB will suffer for their karma soon and sadly americans will suffer too.

new topics

top topics

join