It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Update! Officer challenging Obama's eligibility can't see evidence

page: 9
25
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
“She said opening up such evidence could be an "embarrassment" to the president, and it's up to Congress to call for impeachment of a sitting president.”

Trial is not about impeachment it’s about a military trial to determine his eligibility as commander and chief.




posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnInFL
 



Only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States.


Obviously you have never read the Constitution in your entire life. You cannot possibly have read it with any hint of reading comprehension or you wouldn't have blatantly and ignorantly replaced the word NATURAL for NATIVE.

What the United States Constitution says is:


No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.


www.archives.gov...

See what I did there? I proved you wrong using actual facts instead of just made up crap. You might want to try it, it really helps in these discussions.



[edit on 9/4/2010 by whatukno]



posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnInFL
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 


Order it? Anyone can do that. I have my original, don't you?


I have my original, but it doesn't have baby footprints. That will not qualify for crazy birthers from their talk. The issue of his birth is dead unless you can prove otherwise. The government doesn't accept your original anyway. You need a copy that is filed with the county registrars office. That is the official copy.

The issue with this officer is that he refused to deploy because of this issue. When he joined he signed his life away and he is under the UCMJ . Could you imagine if everyone did this? A private refusing to deploy because he does not believe the Major is a citizen. The military would be dead in litigation with everyone trying to prove their citizenship. Once this officer saw the papers, would that be enough or would he say they were a forgery?

The final issue in this matter is that this war has been ongoing since 2003. Bush started the war. It is not like Obama started a new war so this Officer refused. I myself am against all violence except in the case of self defense. I am also against both wars. This officer should grow a pair and just say he is against this war. I would have much more respect for him.



posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
From what Iv'e gathered about this case the judge is passing the buck in american fashion. Someone is going to have to make the decision on this and it may of well had been her. This man is being prosecuted by our system we should all hold onto dearly, and if he can't ask for documents to plead his case then all of us have lost. When a person can't be allowed to see the facts to plead or dismiss their case then there isn't a court system. There is just an atmosphere of "Do what I say and not do what I do." This president seems to continually ignore the american people and do whatever he seems to feel is ideologically right for him. No matter the consequences to the country. Lakin is standing up to quit pro quo and is being charged as a dissident, which is wrong and unconstitutional. That's my feeling on the subject.



posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe
 




Trial is not about impeachment it’s about a military trial to determine his eligibility as commander and chief.


You are talking about two different things. This is a military trial for Lt. Col. Lakin. This has nothing to do with Obama at this point, his delusional defense is irrelevant unless he has concrete evidence that Obama is not a Natural Born American Citizen and thus ineligible for the office he holds there is no reason that Obama has to do anything.

Now, if Congress wants to pursue this matter they can bring about articles of Impeachment against the President and try him. But that's Congress and not the SCOTUS or a Military Court.



posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by openconsonant
 


You people really need to read the constitution. It would help.


The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.


www.archives.gov...

I am not putting this up for my own health. Please have a read, it's an important document that you birthers are crapping all over.



posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by openconsonant
and if he can't ask for documents to plead his case then all of us have lost.


Documents and witnesses have to be relevant to his case, and as Obama has nothing to do with this trial, no Obama document is relevant


This president seems to continually ignore the american people and do whatever he seems to feel is ideologically right for him.


Care to give some concrete examples of that?


Lakin is standing up to quit pro quo and is being charged as a dissident


What have you been smoking, Lakin is facing 2 charges which consist of "missing movement" and of refusing to obey orders. Where do you get he is being charged as a dissident? Or is it something you just made up, which all birthers seem to like doing!



posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno
 

Who says Birthers are crapping on the constitution? Some people in America don't believe the president is an American citizen. Larkin obviously believes it or he wouldn't be doing what he's doing. For you to condemn someone the right to an open and fair trial says something about your character.



posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by openconsonant
For you to condemn someone the right to an open and fair trial says something about your character.


Actually as Lakin is getting a open and fair trial it more says something about your reading comprehension!



posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by openconsonant
 



For you to condemn someone the right to an open and fair trial says something about your character.


No one is saying he can't get a fair trial. What I was saying is, he has to prove his defense. He claims that Obama is not eligible to be the commander in chief. Well, he has to prove that. He made an accusation. So Obama is Innocent till proven guilty.

Still, these are separate things, and this Lt. Col. is on trial. His defense is shot to hell, he needs a better one, my suggestion would be the crazy defense.



posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks
 


What are you smoking? Your rhetoric doesn't help the discussion. I'm talking about a man who is refused information by the court that could support his case. You just seem bent on ridiculing anyone who doesn't agree with you, or obama.



posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by openconsonant
 


Sorry, it doesn't work that way, (4th Amendment of the United States Constitution).

He has to come up with proof that Obama isn't eligible, not trying to strip Obama of his constitutionally protected rights.



posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by openconsonant
I'm talking about a man who is refused information by the court that could support his case.


No you are not, you are very confused. Obama does not have to prove anything or show anything in this trial. Lakin is the one on trial, so he has to prove that he did not disobey orders. To do that he would have to show that Obama was not the proper POTUS, so how would Obama showing his birth certificate once again prove that?

You obviously know nothing at all about how trials work!



posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks
 

How can he come up with proof when all of obamas records have been sealed? As for not knowing how trials work why don't you go back to school. Maybe they can teach you something this time. America wasn't built on your crap and people are trying to get to the truth. You seem to know everything. I'm glad i'm just an ignorant person who can't comprehend or I might actually believe your bull.



posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks
 


I'm done talking to you. You obviously have an agenda that doesn't allow for opinions other than yours.



posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
You are talking about two different things. This is a military trial for Lt. Col. Lakin. This has nothing to do with Obama at this point, his delusional defense is irrelevant unless he has concrete evidence that Obama is not a Natural Born American Citizen and thus ineligible for the office he holds



They are not two different things… It’s because no one has produced concrete evidence Obama is a Natural Born Citizen that Lt. Col. Lakin cannot perform his obligation under the constitution and serve a commander-in-chief that has no evidence of his citizenship. Therefore he’s been forced to go on trial.


Originally posted by whatukno
there is no reason that Obama has to do anything.


There is a reason he has to do something and that’s because he has NEVER done anything to produce proof of citizenship before taking office.



posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe
 

Thanks for the input. This is my first blog and the response was convoluted at best. Again common sense rules. Thanks



posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
They are not two different things…


Lakin is in court because he disobeyed the order. Whether he made this out to be about Obama's eligibility is irrelevant to why he is in court in the first place, because he refused to take an order. Ironically Lakin volunteered to go to Afghanistan months after Obama become elected so this is opportunistic by his side of things.


It’s because no one has produced concrete evidence Obama is a Natural Born Citizen


Well thats really up to the individual is it not? Obama has gone through the proper and sufficient processes to become president. His eligibility was confirmed and verified for the presidency on December 15th 2008. Obama even went the extra mile in releasing his certification of live birth verified by the state of Hawaii. The vast majority of the previous 43 presidents prior did not release any birth documents to the public during their campaigns for the presidency. Obama has proven to me sufficiently that he is eligible for the presidency and that he is a natural born.

Do you want to know what form of evidence Lakin presented for birth? His certification of live birth issued back in 1994. Not his original birth certificate issued when he was born. He continues to insist the president did not do the same. He and the rest of the birthers fail once again to pay attention to their hypocrisy.


that has no evidence of his citizenship.


Thats what you say but you are dead wrong.

In anycase while we are discussing evidence of citizenship I'd like you to list me all the long form birth certificates from the last 43 presidents, thanks.



There is a reason he has to do something and that’s because he has NEVER done anything


Again false. That is YOUR personal view on the matter, it does not make it fact.



posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
They are not two different things…


Lakin is in court because he disobeyed the order. Whether he made this out to be about Obama's eligibility is irrelevant to why he is in court in the first place, because he refused to take an order. Ironically Lakin volunteered to go to Afghanistan months after Obama become elected so this is opportunistic by his side of things.


It’s because no one has produced concrete evidence Obama is a Natural Born Citizen


Well thats really up to the individual is it not? Obama has gone through the proper and sufficient processes to become president. His eligibility was confirmed and verified for the presidency on December 15th 2008. Obama even went the extra mile in releasing his certification of live birth verified by the state of Hawaii. The vast majority of the previous 43 presidents prior did not release any birth documents to the public during their campaigns for the presidency. Obama has proven to me sufficiently that he is eligible for the presidency and that he is a natural born.

Do you want to know what form of evidence Lakin presented for birth? His certification of live birth issued back in 1994. Not his original birth certificate issued when he was born. He continues to insist the president did not do the same. He and the rest of the birthers fail once again to pay attention to their hypocrisy.


that has no evidence of his citizenship.


Thats what you say but you are dead wrong.

In anycase while we are discussing evidence of citizenship I'd like you to list me all the long form birth certificates from the last 43 presidents, thanks.



There is a reason he has to do something and that’s because he has NEVER done anything


Again false. That is YOUR personal view on the matter, it does not make it fact.



posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian
 

What nonsense. No kidding? He's in court because he disobeyed an order? He doesn't believe this man is a citizen. You can harp all you want about how he was vetted and how infallible our system is. He and millions of Americans don't believe he is. The fact that the judge won't allow the information to be admitted into court because it might be an embarrassment to this man should speak volumes. Give another lesson and enter it twice again. Maybe this rhetoric works in your town, but not in middle America. Or are we to simple a folk to grasp what is going on?



new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join