It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RSK MiG Resumes Work on Project 1.44

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
By 2008, the corporation�s orders on hand will be 6 billion dollars

RSK MiG management received a delegation of State Duma deputies on 10 June. The corporation�s general director, Valeriy Toryanin, and deputy director of the RSK MiG Engineering Center, Andrey Karasev, gave a presentation on the enterprise for the legislators, and also displayed the shop for experimental production to them.

www.royfc.com...

[edit on 22-6-2004 by gattaca]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
*sarcasm on*
a whole 6 MILLION dollars????????!!!!!!!!!! Sweet Jesus!!!!!!!! The Russians are back in the arms race!!!!!!!!!!!

*sarcasm off*

To be serious though, good for them - they have produced some amazing aircraft, and this will probably contribute to their strong tradition. Plus it will give us endless Raptor vs. Mig 1.44 debates

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

In the opinion of the Engineering Center�s deputy director, the realization of this project will be less costly and simpler for Russia than the creation of a new fighter, inasmuch as all technical developments on the 1.44 airplane connected with the engine, aerodynamics, and primary airplane systems have not gone out of date. Only the avionics need be substituted, which have been developing rapidly in recent years. According to Andrey Karasev, a task to resume tests of the 1.44 airplane before the end of 2004 has been delivered to the Engineering Center.

so, pak-fa is being made to fill the gap in Export with jsf?,

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
*sarcasm on*
a whole 6 MILLION dollars????????!!!!!!!!!! Sweet Jesus!!!!!!!! The Russians are back in the arms race!!!!!!!!!!!

*sarcasm off*

To be serious though, good for them - they have produced some amazing aircraft, and this will probably contribute to their strong tradition. Plus it will give us endless Raptor vs. Mig 1.44 debates

In particular, the orders on hand for the year has increased from 1.4 to 2.6 billion dollars, and by 2008, it is intended to extend it to 6 billion dollars.

you should check with sukohi
they are selling like crazy

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by feindflug

*sarcasm on*
a whole 6 MILLION dollars????????!!!!!!!!!!

that was a typo by royfc

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I know, I read that after I posted

And believe me, I know that Su series planes are amazing. but I'm still gunna have to say that the raptor is gunna kick anything the Russians are gunna put out

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

And believe me, I know that Su series planes are amazing. but I'm still gunna have to say that the raptor is gunna kick anything the Russians are gunna put out

How can you say anything before even seeing the aircraft?

Not you nor anyone on ATS knows.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

How can you say anything before even seeing the aircraft?

Not you nor anyone on ATS knows.

Out,
Russian

exactly, in a few years(2005/6+), if ats will still be on, we can compare them both and laugh at chinese j-10

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
"By 2008, the corporation�s orders on hand will be 6 million dollars."

The website was wrong its not 6 million.

Its 6 billion.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
"By 2008, the corporation�s orders on hand will be 6 million dollars."

The website was wrong its not 6 million.

Its 6 billion.

Out,
Russian

of course,I just corrected their mistake.sorry that I didn't do that earlier.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This mig project has been on and off it wont surprise me if they say some BS later and freeze the project again. but like mad an said it will bring endless mig VS. raptor posts.
but we all know who would win

top topics

join