It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru planet X 2012 PROOF of Government conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What is up with this?
www.youtube.com...
Why has this one area of sky been blacked out? This is extremely worrying, there seems to be no logical explanation for this
Anyone able to help find one?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Mythkiller]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Very vague. Can you give a link or cite a source? Need more information.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ok, I can buy NASA and the government covering up something, however what doesn't make sense to me is there are a lot of amateur astronomers out there, correct? Why aren't they coming forward surely they would have powerful enough telescopes to see something like this wouldn't they?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This video/issue was addressed a while ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It usually comes down to errors in image compression, as that part of the sky is visible from the Earth at certain times and it really doesn't make for a good hiding spot.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yeah very old news.

Mod will close this soon.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i look through my 6in reflective telescope every few nights. dont see anything crazy....?????

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

unless this wormwood is a brown dwarf then amateurs have no chance on seeing it without using an infrared telescope and a good one not some cheap BS one.

coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
i look through my 6in reflective telescope every few nights. dont see anything crazy....?????

Haha, that's not a telescope and you must be incredibly supple!

...but yeah, there doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Brown dwarfs reflect light. A brown dwarf also has a strong gravitational field. It would be visible to the naked eye by now. Even amateurs would begin to notice that the planets are not at their predicted positions.

A brown dwarf is a failed claim.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Once again, brown dwarfs reflect light, thus they are able to be seen in the visible spectrum. It's just easier to see them with an infrared telescope because they don't reflect much light. Amateur astronomers have been able to see brown dwarfs light years away not even using high-end telescopes equipped with a coronagraph or a CCD. So if they can see them light years away, why can't they see one within our own solar system?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
While you are straining your eyes, and getting up at strange hours to see if you can observe anything, just know that you can take a break from all that, and look at a celestial object that makes for a very nice looking nibiru.

Note: You can now observe Jupiter, AND it's 4 largest moons with the naked eye.

I will take Jupiter as nibiru for the month of september, or rather, It looks just like a mini solar system, and with just bino's you can make out some of the bands on our largest planet.

So for now sit back and enjoy Jupiter. It is the brightest 'star' in the night skies. I mean just look at it...........It now looks exactly what they predict nemesis and nibiru to be when they approach the inner solar system.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Nemesis is not going to enter the inner part of the solar system. The predicted object based on a 26My cyclic event stays far out from the inner solar system.

No new planet can enter the orbits of the known planets. That's been well established.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

That is good to know, but I was just interested in the view we are getting of Jupiter actually.

I never knew we were suppose to see the moons of Jupiter with the naked eye. I have yet to find a site that says"and in september you will be able to see the moons of jupiter without the aid of a telescope".

For the last 3 weeks, me and my co workers have been observing this celestial treat. We test the hypothesis by looking and declaring how the 4 moons will appear before looking in a scope or bino's, and we get it right almost every time (depends on the light conditions)

I've seen your post on various subjects, and value your imput on those discussions, so if you could help me out, it would be appreciated.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

The moons of Jupiter are easy to spot in a telescope or even binoculars. When Galileo saw the Jovian moons for the first time in 1582 he had indisputable proof that the Earth could not be the center of the universe. For there before his eyes were things going around Jupiter and not around the Earth. What interested Galileo about the moons was that he saw them as a potential clock in the sky. If people could accurately tell time regardless of where they were on the Earth, then they could determine their longitude.

It seems easy to claim that the moons are far away and too dim compared to the brilliance of Jupiter to be seen by the naked eye, which is why the invention of the telescope was required to detect the moons.

Is that true, or not? I suggest the following article:
Naked-Eye Observations of Jupiter’s Moons

Also take a gander at this.
Gan De - wikipedia

Gan De is reported to have seen one of the moons of Jupiter (either Ganymede or Callisto) with his naked eye in 364 BC

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

TY, I ran across the report from 1976, but never the wiki on Gan De........good stuff.

Not being able to see Io because of the glare makes sense, but I will say we can make out at least 3 of them for the past few nights, and will continue to observe to see if the view improves. I found out thru stellarium, that our worlds will continue to close the distance till sept 20th so I'm hopeing the moons will be visible with even more clarity.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The reason you only see 3 moons is probably because 1 of the moons is either in front of or behind Jupiter.

In the following link you can see that the Jovian moon positions is well known.
Jovian Moons

I found the following to generate tables of the positions of the moons of Jupiter.
ephemeris table Jovian moons

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
And here is another thing. I've yet to see a crescent jupiter while observing in a telescope. Does it not have phases as seen from earth?

BTW, we can see 4 moons with the eyes tonight. One of my friends will try and see if he can get a pic with a camera.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I don't believe that you can see a crescent Jupiter. Had not thought of it before, but Jupiter unlike Venus is quite far out. The Earth can never be positioned to see Jupiter as a crescent. That's an interesting point. Thanks for pointing that out.

new topics

top topics

join