It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopefully this not sound weird to anyone else

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I do know I have the ability to control my dreams. But my dreams seem to be more to me. It feels like I go to a different world. Earlier today after one particular lucid dream I felt I like I could sense people's souls and see what they do before they act. It was crazy! I know I can do what I want in my dreams but it is insane!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
No one has experience this before? I believe I'm becoming a more powerful dreamer. Everyday I have more power in my dreams.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've had stuff like this going on with me but it comes and goes. I have lots of little stories about my experiences but there's just too many of them to type out all at once, and I have an arbitrary memory pattern so I can't recall everything right now either.
But I know what you're talking about...^^

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Elaethyr]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elaethyr
I've had stuff like this going on with me but it comes and goes. I have lots of little stories about my experiences but there's just too many of them to type out all at once, and I have an arbitrary memory pattern so I can't recall everything right now either.
But I know what you're talking about...^^

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Elaethyr]

What is also weird is that I can control that person and then become them. So I can leave my body and then take over theirs. I can feel what every is feeling as well.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
would that have anything to do with astral projection???

sounds pretty cool to me

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

You may be on something here! Thanks for the help!
Second line

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Now that is interesting... just how do you do it? What do you feel or what do you think triggers this when it happens?
How have you used this ability/experience to your advantage, if ever?

new topics

top topics

join