It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu attempt to derail another peace talk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Netanyahuh has publicly said he purposely derailed the Oslo Accords.

What makes you think Netanyahu is willing to live in co-existence with the Palestinians now?

What I'm saying is, perhaps the latest terrorist attacks in the West Bank are connected to Netanyahuh, as an excuse to excuse themselves from the peace talks. Sure he's holding back now, but wait until the 'Hama's' claim more and more terrorist attacks, and more Israeli's start dying.

What would Israel have to benefit from a failed middle east peace talk?

I believe all Israel cares about is taking the holy city all for itself, and not have to share it with anyone.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by BiGGz]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

The Zionist objective is to conquer the whole of original ancient Israel of the Bible, it hasn't achieved that objective, until it does, it will stay as far away from peace as possible.

Palestinians also don't want peace, because they know it will give the Zionist regime that public image it wants right now, that is why Hamas has clearly stated that these talks are useless and won't go anywhere, because they have seen it before, the same BS, the same replica, the difference, back then Palestinians didn't fight against the expansion of Jewish settlement and the occupation, now they do..

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Yes, they've gotten smarter then to fall to Israel's old tricks of 'Peace then Resettlement'.

You give them an inch, and they take a mile.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Another Bash Israel Thread, Geez. Jerusalem belongs to Israel and they will end up with it. Go Israel!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think Israel is waiting for the war of Armageddon and do a huge land grab.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Another Bash Israel Thread, Geez. Jerusalem belongs to Israel and they will end up with it. Go Israel!

Well the US already belongs to Israel because of passive * like you .. You give Israel Billions of dollars for free, I think you are from a rich family, other wise you would be pissed off like the hard working American families, who I call true patriots.

Prove to me America doesn't belong to the Zionist regime of Israel, prove to me Israel is not the Ayatollah of USA. This will be interesting..

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I have listenned to Abbas speech beside Clinton
he his a wise man .. good speech
but not enought
and yes Bibi tried to derail the peace talks
TYPICAL

Check out this morning thread

'2nd Lebanon War defeat was result of distance from God'

you need to read a few comment there
you wont beleive your eyes

a army of zionist PR appeared to me very fast
i had 4 of these soldiers debating against me
even their PR boss/web supervisor came to congrat them in a odd way
with a comment

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Those people fell for MSM brainwashing propaganda, just like shoppers who fell for this ad..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6154747c0eaf.jpg[/atsimg]

I also believed that there was a Zionist lobby here in ATS who move around threads in packs, some tried to prove it, but I haven't seen enough evidence, what I do know is that some are truly naive and will believe what ever TV tells them to believe, that magic box..

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

LOL love the picture ahahah..
the ad would probably work on people

the thread i posted here
is your proof you needed
i had 4 of these hardcore guys Vs me this morning
im sure they have that web search tool
that scan the entire internet
for forum and votes
so they can continu their propaganda on a mass scale level

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

No, I am not rich, I'm on disability and barely making ends meet. I dont agree with America giving billions of dollars to Israel or all the other countries we give money to. I think we should bring our troops home and seal our borders and take care of us and let the rest of the world take care of itself.

As far as Israel goes, I know what the Bible says and I believe it, and before you bash me for believing the Bible, I have a right to my opinion just like you do. We can all agree to disagree without name calling or degrading one another. Thats what makes this world such an interesting place, the diversity of opinions. It would be a very boring world if everyone acted and thought alike. Have a good day! Peace...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
all this fighting over pieces of land is akin to newborn fighting over a mother's teat, only there are plenty of teats to suckle on this mother (earth) and power/greed and the unwillingness to love one another and oneself continues the dysfunctions of human conditions.. conditions which can so easily be healed and enlightened, peace on earth will prevail. The times of changes are here now and we are in a time of the greatest change this entire universe has yet seen.
As an individual, an artist, an ambassador, and a lover of all sentient life I feel it is a duty and responsibility to live my life in alignment with the natural laws and share and assist my brothers and sisters of all walks of life of all paths of all species and form.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If a peace agreement is drawn up, and we go with a simple idea,

One state (State of Israel) with Palestinians and Israeli's living side by side with mutual citizenship and rights. But if that is the case, Hama's and other terrorist networks can easily conduct their guerrilla warfare right in the enemies back yard, freely. And Hama's are not willing to co-exist with Jews. So for this, Israel CANNOT accept a peace agreement.

I do apologize to everyone, but there will be no accomplishments in the current peace talks, just delayed military confrontation. (Although I pray I'm wrong)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Funny, irony crossed me today after seeing this article:

Abbas: Israel's Referendum Law is aimed at derailing peace

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday condemned as an obstacle to peace the new bill mandating a referendum ahead of an Israeli withdrawal from east Jerusalem and the Golan Heights.

Guess it truly IS another attempt of Netanyahu to sabotage another peace talk, damn those right-wing extremist Zionists!!

new topics

top topics

join