It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial UFO are real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Ah misunderstood me you have...

I did not "admit" to anything, I simply pointed out the fact that while people are demanding hard evidence, if they really looked at the situation they would realize it is just very improbable, due to the conditions that would take place with experimentation of this technology.

It also seems that it is only the "skeptics" that ridicule Ufology, they think just because they have been hoaxed before they can't believe anyone.

What adds more concrete is that this is another, high level, in the know person...much more than you and I might I add. I don't need "verification" because I have seen one before and my intuition tells me that hundreds of other witnesses have also seen this technology. I'm not a lunatic, I'm not trying to make money, will you still question if I am a liar?

Perhaps it is your flawed reasoning that holds the movement back. Maybe when the mass majority simply don't need "hard evidence" to know that the UFO are out there, then more info will come down the line.

And I also would like to know, what sort of "evidence" do you need? If he brought you a math equation that showed how to achieve interstellar travel would you be able to understand it? Would he have to land the UFO on your yard?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

You write your post as if we honestly know that Ben Rich said this quote. As I said before, we have no evidence he ever made these claims, so this is nothing more than total fantasy. I believe some Ufologists invented this story in order to make the field more believable (and/or sell more copies of the MUFON Journal, as per that link).

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

MOrphine's a helluva drug... Makes you say lots of things in a VERY happy state of mind. I remember when I took a bullet in the leg. The medics shot me up and I was the happiest I had ever been. No pain, lot's of cool ideas. Sorry, no alien disclosure though.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Gonna have to agree there.

When a man is doped up, he'll say a lot of things.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43

Perhaps it is your flawed reasoning that holds the movement back. Maybe when the mass majority simply don't need "hard evidence" to know that the UFO are out there, then more info will come down the line.

When everyone stops demanding all that logic and evidence and just believes without reason, everything will be fine!

We've seen time and time again what blind belief does to a civilization. We don't need another example. Demanding actual facts and evidence in order to accept something as truth is the only power we have in this case.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by the seeker_713g

And that explains my post above??

I loved this comment from a poster at the bottom,
makes you wonder

If, as has been stated in the article, that 'we' have hand held scanners that can diagnose, and cure illness, diseases, including cancer, why did Rich die of cancer?

Ever consider that it is reserved for their chosen elite, and why would they want to do away with the 75 billion dollars spent on cancer each year? tis a part of the enslavement courtesy of the almighty dollar, friend.

seeker

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

and why would they want to do away with the 75 billion dollars spent on cancer each year? tis a part of the enslavement courtesy of the almighty dollar, friend.

No one mentioned curing the world of cancer, if they can..

Just guys like this CEO Rich..Surely if he has been that involved for decades he would have been considered worth saving..

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Still the whole matter remains fascinating...

If an CEO or astronauts come with these claims than at least some parts have to be true.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
Still the whole matter remains fascinating...

If an CEO or astronauts come with these claims than at least some parts have to be true.

Nonsense. CEOs lie all the time, it is practically part of the job description. Remember Bernard Ebbers, Worldcom; Jeff Skilling, Enron; Kazlowski, Tyco, to say nothing of all the crooks and thieves and perpetual liars on Wall Street.

As for astronauts, it is true they as a group seem to have a much higher moral caliber than the corporate psychopaths and come across as an honest, above the board group. But they are hardly perfect - remember the woman Shuttle pilot who drove around trying to kidnap someone, Lisa Nowak?

So they could have reasons of their own for saying the strange things they sometimes say - national security, gossip, misidentification, senility, wishful thinking, boredom, attention-seeking, wild imaginations, who knows - that doesn't mean what they say is the unvarnished Truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Perhaps he had out lived his usefulness; perhaps he did not wish to continue...perhaps the dis-info campaign is so widespread( ya think?) that it is becoming impossible to make any kind of judement call on any issue...

and friend, you did make a direct allegation concerning the statement that hand held units exist that can cure cancer, pertaining to why it was not used on Mr Rich; I stated the blatantly obvious, that Money is the only reason why there will never be a cure; for I cannot see the PTB allowing a high profile figure such as he, especially after it was publicly known, to be miraculosly cured...

blessings to all

seeker

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
While I believe many of the claims made in the referenced blog article are true, I don't see one shred of proof to support that Ben made any deathbed statement at all and besides that........where on Earth are all of the people that he made this monumental statement to today?

What I have seen first hand is irrelevant.

It's a blog for Christ sake.

Yes. I have my own reasons for knowing we have people that have already traveled to distant stars and I also believe a lot of beneficial technology is kept under close guard because alternative fuels would devastate our oil dependent economy and a cure for cancer would bring disaster to the health care industry.

But proving all of this is a different matter entirely. How did the old Burger King TV ad go? "Show me the BEEF?"

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
has it ever been a question that it do not exist? If you just ignore what the lesser intelligent humans are thinking and saying, there has NEVER been a doubt that they exist.

Now today, you see alot of governmental people informing about the truth about this, they have simply decided to try share it,it has always been there but, for the "lesser intelligent" humans it has always been a hard topic. They will most likely never understand, even when they see it with their own eyes, they do NOT know what to do with the information.
It is sad.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Is there any particular reason why we have two threads about Ben Rich's beliefs? Merge them, at least.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Is there any particular reason why we have two threads about Ben Rich's beliefs? Merge them, at least.

That is also what I pointed out in the other thread...

But I don't know how you do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join