It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know any badly designed websites?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I need some as examples ... strangly enough bad sites don't hang around long and arn't indexed in search engines.

I remember one where some nut just kept on adding to the bottom of the page, it was huge! Also bad colors, no tables, etc, any good links to bad sites gladly checked

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This site is confusing as hell. The layout alone would drive a person crazy.

www.fixedearth.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This link will take you to a site constructed for the purpose of demonstrating what not to do in website design.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I tried to locate my favorite worst site, but darn the luck, they have fixed it. I guess enough people finally complained. It was the home of one of our State Electon Commissions. It was written using centered, small, yellow letters on a white background.

This is the best I could come up with as a substitute:
members.aol.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
JungleJake was sporting a link once that reminds me of what you're talking about NC.

I can't recall the topic or find it, but it was saying this guy could prove something like earth only had three seasons or 16 hours in a day or something like that. He offered a million dollars to anyone that could prove him wrong and did go on and on all on one page.

Similar to that fixedearth link from KingLizard, but worse. I think the guy was kidding though. No links. Just one huge page with meaningless charts and graphs.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thanks guys

Thats it rant, it was something about a cube, I think, he had some amzingly long page on it.,...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
www.amwbonfire.com...

This one is pretty #ty too.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Try this one:

Nice premise. But the design and features SUCK. And half of them don't work right, if at all.

www.customerssuck.com

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
www.freewebs.com...

My friend made that one ^^. What is funny is that he actually made an attempt to build a good website. I make fun of him about it, lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com

Or, look at the really old geocities ones, those are hella funny.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ooh, you are right--FoxNews.com megasucks. For such a high-budget company, I would expect a much better website.

M0rbid, that site it so funny! If you examine the code for it, however, you can tell that the webmaster is actually quite good.

[Edited on 7-7-2004 by Jake_]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
hi.is this long enough

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Netchicken

boy this sucks

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.drudgereport.com

That is an awful website...