It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra Alert: 300 Goats Mysteriously Slaughtered in Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Chupacabra Alert: 300 Goats Mysteriously Slaughtered in Mexico

www.aolnews.com

(Sept. 2) -- Shepherds in Mexico are up in arms -- or .s, as the case may be -- over a rash of be.ings inflicted on their goats, and many people are blaming the legendary predator known as the chupacabra.

Over the past two months, more than 300 goats owned by shepherds in Mexico's Puebla state have been decapitated by someone, or something, that hasn't yet been tracked down.

the animal is thought to attack livestock, leaving behind puncture wounds after it drains their blood.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
300 hundred animals in 60 days is a large number, all of which apparently have the same signature and no blood evidence.

If this is not the result of a Chupacabra attack, it does not seem that there is a logical alternative. The notion that these are mutated coyotes does not jive either, as a coyote or jackle tear the prey to pieces, they don't drain the blood.

Human involvement is also dubious for the same blood draining reason. The blood of 300 large animals would be heavy to transport and would require vehicles, and there is no evidence of that.

The ranchers are stepping up their watches and hopefully we will get one of these shot so that this myth can be finally put to rest as not a myth

www.aolnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It's the Los Zetas training

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is probably just evidence of people who take the Twilight saga far to seriously....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Dolphinfan.....

It's filed under "AOL Weird News".

AOL Weird News

That's about where it belongs.

It's probably a story that's been released by a hoaxer or con man such as Maussan or Cohen, or at the very least they will use it with a view to feathering their own nests.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Dolphinfan.....

Geez I'm good!

Look at the Mexican journo who released the story.

Go to his website.

Look at the 1st story about the pyramid "space ray" hoax.

He was the guy on Maussan's TV show rabbiting on about that.

Very unfortunately for all the good material that might be available from Mexico, the current situation is that Mexico = Maussan.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Dolphinfan.....

It's filed under "AOL Weird News".

AOL Weird News

That's about where it belongs.

It's probably a story that's been released by a hoaxer or con man such as Maussan or Cohen, or at the very least they will use it with a view to feathering their own nests.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

And I suppose the photo of all the be.ed goats was just Photoshopped, eh?

Perhaps, one day, you will actually address the evidence in a thread about some mystery instead of dismissing it with ad hominem attacks on the source of the story. "The messenger is not the message," and your mindless debunking in terms of some vacuous speculation adds no value to a balanced discussion of the issue that the OP brought here.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Micpsi.....

your mindless debunking in terms of some vacuous speculation adds no value to a balanced discussion of the issue that the OP brought here.

Hey.....well expressed!

Even if it is at my expense, I do appreciate a good "wordsmith".

As for the subject matter.....

I think you might need to do a little more work on this topic.

If you need direction, let me know & I will be very pleased to oblige.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Maybe Chupacabra should start killing drug smugglers, I hear there's a large heard of those in Mexico.

new topics

top topics

join