It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for the FEARLESS.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

Good point made. And I agree we as 1st world citizens are partically responsible for those 3rd world locations since we do have a loud enough voice to speak to our govz. and make them help other humans who are living in poverish conditions. But it seems the voices are spoken just seldomly heard. Leaving these locations ignored where humans seem to be left behind in the darkness why the rest of the world appears to be in the light, ironic. Thanks for your reply

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I answer your question with a question:

Who would willingly and disconcertingly patronize with an extraterrestrial group that undoubtedly allows for the massive torture and cruelty towards members of one's own race?

Only the weak and fearfull and selfish my friend. And as another poster stated it would be a great bloodline test of respect/compassion for a species. Which would ultimatly allow the E.T. to see trully weak genes that only care bout themselves. Sorta like there are D.U.M.B.S all over the world for whatever situation, BUT THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO FIT JUST THE CHOSEN
WHY EVERY ONE ELSE HAS TO DEAL WITH IT FACE ON. Me knowing all those I love wont make it to a D.U.M.B if any I would stay up top to face whats happining with them together we all go or fight to the last drop of my genemies blood drops. Good question.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Is Lando Calrissian a member?

I'm up for the Facelift plan!

I have often pondered this question in relation to humans not aliens. For example if the Illuminati exists, and you were a shoe in to gain incredible power and wealth, would it not be better to reduce the organisation to the ground, than to become a faceless minion?

And that is exactly what some would prefer to be, a faceless minion with incredible power why selling their souls and not seeing what they are doing. Signaling the selfish/power driven/ controll freak / wish I was a god attitude making some feel they have risen above their fellow species w/o even obtaining the GIFT FROM THE LAMB... When in all reality they just put themselves in bondage with NATAS. Thanks for your input and that is a good way to view the situation.

[edit on 9/3/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Not only would I sell out the human race I would then sell out the non-humans to some other non-humans so that in the end mutiple races would would be crushed beneath my boot and many worlds would burn... Unless of course they did not have beer, then I would have to stick with you humans.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by MrSpad]

So you would do it more on a level of deceiving the Evil Aliens that would have enslaved humanity. But what of your loved 1z that may be within their grasp of experimentation-torture-or food/energy and may not have time for you to infiltrate the evil E.T. Would it not be better to stay and defend them till death as best as you can. And thank goodness for beer

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by starryeyes

Thank you for this beautiful comment
. Very considerate of who is around you and compassionate to their survival as well as yours.Chivalry

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Who is MASK??
2nd

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by alien

Thank you for your comment and it seems you possess the courage to withstand. And now that you have a family I know now more then ever you would not just save yourself and not them and if you couldnt save them you would stay and face the same fate as your loved 1z. Showing that you possess a more advanced gene within your bloodline empathy.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

All 3 of your comments were on point and the 2nd one is the exact answer I wanted to pull from one of you. In the end you are still a slave just watching your kind suffer why you live if thats what its called as a NOTHING, BASICALLY SOLD OUT TO LIVE IN HELL INSTEAD OF STANDING YOUR GROUND FOR THOSE YOU LOVE AND DYING AND EXISTING IN HEAVING (for ETERNIA) FOR BEING *BRAVE*
Nice....

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I would not sell out the humans. I would shoot a missile into the alien deathstar just like shooting wamprats in my t-16 back home. wait, I'm not Luke Skywalker.

Atleast we know you are down for the cause and not a weak gened sellout only caring for yourself and not others. Its nice to see this and whos to say you dont possess knight potentials

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by witness63
That question has been asked about real slaves working on plantations in the Old South, for example, or people living in societies like Nazi Germany.

I agree it has been a genetic issue since early life of many kinds

Why didn't they resist more? Why didn't they revolt or run away. Of course, SOME people did all these things, at very great risk--heroic risk under the circumstances.

This reason for them not revolting is based on fear and uncertainty. Fear of the OPPRESSOR and uncertainty based on those trapped thinking possibley that their captures will one day free them, which in most cases didnt occure. Those who rebelled during US slavery risked losing limbs reproductive parts even their families they fathered if not death and yet some still went against the grain that they felt was not fair and RAN (genes strengthened) the weak became house slaves THINKING THEY WERE ON TO SOMETHING (genes weakened) BECAUSE THEY COULD SLEEP IN THE HOUSE OF THEIR CURRENT MASTER WHY THE FIELD SLAVES SLEPT IN THE OUT BARNS with the farm animals.

In situations like these, any act of opposition entails the serious risk of death or severe physical pain, not just for one's self but also friends and family members. No, the majority of people simply aren't going to risk everything like that to take a stand on principle, not in any historical situation that I'm familiar with.

I feel where you are comming from no the majority may not BUT ITS THE CORE OF THE SPECIES THATS NEEDED TO REPOPULATE AND SPREAD STRONG GENETIC TRAITS. SO THOSE MANY MAY POSSESS GENES NOT BUILT FOR CERTAIN ADVANCMENTS (BOTTLENECK)

As for myself, I don't know. When I was younger and more energetic, I might have been more rebellious, but over time, we all make our compromises. On the other hand, I'm also smarter than I was then and if I rebelled or joined the opposition, I might do it in a more clever way, like try to infiltrate the other side to work against them from within as best I could.

First you possess ETERNAL SPIRT remember this (and mabey thats what the evil E.T. want you to feel your age has weakend you what can you do) see the mental !!!! As you stated you gained knowledge with your age and would still be able to add or bring something to the table to help out your kind... MIND OVER BRUTE HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY WAY OF THINKING. Why kill your enemy when you can make them kill themselves. Thanks for your input to this thread friend.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatansGift
Personally I wouldn't sell out anyone to save myself. My life isn't worth saving if it means others will die.

Perfect in every way you wrote it

2nd THANK YOU

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
most on ATS are idealist. they would fight in some way.
but if you just sore the people next to you cut to chunks of meat.
buy a helicopter gun ship or some ufo. you would not put up much of a fight.
you can not hide behind a car or wall with that!
from then you dont wont to stand out.
so just a hand full of guards will guard 10,000.
and any one who stands out gets shot.
from then you lose all spirit.
when they have you as a prisoner you lose all soul.
just look at american!
me? I would fight as much as I could.
I bet I would not live long.
gorilla fighting is best.
just look at what it does to americas army!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teabags
What good would life be living as a "sucker slave"?

Is there really an option here?

Not for me. Hell no. Butch and Sundance v Federalies... Indian dude v Predator on the log. McCain v..... (nevermind... you get the idea)

Lol good way of putting it and there is no good in living as a sucker slave at all, for you are just living in the shadow of the evil E.T. who scares you (WORST CAS-REPTILLIAN DRACONAZ OVER HUMANITY EARTH). Also I like your battles, but dont forget the best 1 Lucifer vs. Satan Light verses darkness. Thanks friend for your input you made me laugh with the McCain vs lol good 1

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n
I'd fight em to the death, and die honorably (or horribly), If my death could prevent the needless torture and deaths of even 1 or 2 other people, my life would not have been in vain.

Powerful post I can see that you also care about others more then yourself and that is the type of blood that shows strength and universally can be recognized. Good post friend.
See the thing is LIFE-DEATH phases being within (EXISTANCE) are hard to understand and to even except as temp. steps within entire existance. So 1 may get into this EXACT TYPE of situation and be forced to decide how powerfull the intergity is of their soul (you got faith or you dont). And for chosing to fight or die for those other then yourself may place you in a SPIRITUAL ENHANCEMENT level you may have never considered existed. Possibly allowing those who sent your flesh to its death to be revisited by you but in your true powerfull spiritual form TURNING THE TABLES ON THOSE WHO ONCED SEEMED MORE POEWERFUL AND UNTOUCHABLE BY YOU WHEN YOU WERE IN YOUR HUMAN FLESH PHASE OF LIFE. Making you their BALANCER WITHIN THIS TINY UNIVERSE--IMAGINE THIER THOUGHT PROCESS THEN!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

Lord forbid the day come that this thread becomes a reality but if it did its nice too see that the strengths naturally given to humanity are still embedded deep within you and havent been genetically overwritten as planned... Thanks for you courages comment friend appriciate it

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

NOBILITY.The noble must carry the torch or fight to defend it,but life must never be surrendered without purchase.No fear,there just humility.

I agree with you all the way Nobility/ Humility/ Humbleness/ COMPASSION/EMPATHY. The fear was more associated with there being a evil E.T force that approached Earth and made demands and those who accepted these demands are given passage into a new highly advanced technological world full of gimmicks. Whey those who stood by WHAT THEY KNEW WAS GOD were killed for not accepting the evil E.T. new ways... And would many still remain sound with their GOD created species knowing death may be upon them or would they fearfully curr with their tails between their legs.... Stay the way you are your genetic strengths are appreciated

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
No, I wouldnt. Its the reason I dropped out of business school in my senior year and changed to philosophy.

You dont have to wait for aliens to come along and offer us a devils bargain to sell your fellow human out. We have that going on all over the planet right now. Humans are being killed, tortured, experimented on, right now. And people in the first world are the cause of that, and the facilitators of that, and are engaged in every way in making that happen.

Ahh see you are right on it, these things are happining today in the Earth we currently live in GOOD OBSERVATION
E.T. influence or not.

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
I value my own emotional and intellectual and spiritual well being over everything including my own life. It just isnt worth it to me to lead a longer life in years if I have to become something I find repulsive to do so.

And as long as humanity keeps spawning this within the bloodlines genetically/spiritually we shall be ok
. There are many great things to be said about humanity it just seems the original genetic layout has been adjusted to suit a more destructive nature FOR SOME REASON how this occured only time will tell
Thanks for your input friend

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by theMegaladon

theMegaladon, no not really tptb more less who they would be reporting to in secret. IF THIS WAS THE CASE
. And I dont think any right minded individual would sell out their family but some are weaker then others. As far as a military contact interacting with an alien contact then that scenerio would definetly be able to unfold into society today. And would only meen that we have already been sold out. Thing is if these alien contact were so destrcutive in nature whos to say they can be trusted by the human military contacts and may be minipulating all the way up the ladder. It is sad that species can do this to one another why trying to shake NATAS hand for comfort in his hellish kingdom. There is no perfection wanting to live and be free are attributes of heaven and cannot be mimicked on Earth. And when some try on Earth there will always be a under dog part of the species who take all the downsides its the negative balancing ways. I would of prefered that general say GO BACK TO HELL AND TAKE IT THERE INSTEAD OF ALLOWING US TO MAKE MORE FOOD FOR THEM. Thanks for you input.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

I totally agree friend thank you for your input aswell.
2nd

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I agree it is easy to say from behind a majik box computer but these are monitered as well so 1 still must possess some courage to come forth and say how they really feel. Also yes there will be traitors but see they always end up on the bad end of a sh^^y situation. Thanks for your comment.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join