It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Gov on Beck Rally-"It's a free country, I wish it weren't."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

Well, it kinda is a temple...

Written behind the statue of Lincoln is the following words...

"IN THIS TEMPLE AS IN THE HEARTS OF THE PEOPLE FOR WHOM HE SAVED THE UNION THE MEMORY OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN IS ENSHRINED FOREVER."

But you are right, The Governor was apparently actually talking about Glenn Beck's choice of venue.

Tim Cahill lashes out at Deval Patrick over remarks on Glenn Beck

Patrick later in the day defended his radio remarks, stressing he has long defended freedom of speech. The governor said he meant that Fox TV host Glenn Beck should not have chosen the site of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have A Dream” speech on its 47th anniversary to hold his “Restoring Honor” rally. The rally was held Saturday.

Of course had we the whole conversation I bet we would all know that the governor was talking about Glenn Beck's choice of venue and didn't make just a stupid statement like the OP says off the cuff. But I am sure that our good friend the OP (with the multiple usernames) will undoubtedly just say that the governor was drunk on power sprouting devil horns with smoke coming from his arse and wielding a pitchfork while damning the countries freedoms!

[edit on 9/3/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Later in the day, when the uproar over his elitist progressive statement his the internet viral media.

The governor blathered on and on how he was taken out of context.

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Hey whatukno, the TRUTH shall set you free.

Darn, did another ideologue let his true feewings show? Does that make you sad you have to cover for another of your ideawogues?

Are the elitists really not as intelligent as they think they are? Are they mistaking knowledge and schooling for intelligence?

Can you make up another scenario, to fit another of your imbeciles in your ideological camp, that calls for the enslavement of others?

Kinda like the ol "I was for it before I was against it" type remarks.

Here, let me find a shovel for you, to go along with your hipwaders, for the # you are trying to shovel.

<< 1   >>

join