It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is BULLCRAP!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
My housekeeper called this morning and told me she has to take her kid to the doctor.
Are you kidding me?
I have family and friends arriving for the Labor Day weekend and the guest house is a MESS!

WAIT!!!

It gets worse!

My hair/manicure appointment was at 10 a.m. so I go out to the driveway and my Mercedes convertible has a FLAT TIRE!!!
OHHHH MYYYYYY GOD!!!!!

I called Triple A and get this...I had to wait for OVER an HOUR for them to come fix it!!!

So now I've missed my appointment, the guest house is a mess, and I just don't know WHAT TO DO!!!

I BLAME THAT DOUCHEBAG OBAMA!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I just don't know WHAT TO DO!!!

1. Clean the house yourself
2. Go buy some nail scissors
3. Learn how to change a tire.

Sorted

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sometimes life gets tough...

When things are going like that I like to go for a swim like Scrooge McDuck.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/859f67b49d1d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Wow, that sounds like the WORST DAY EVER.
Keep in mind that your suffering shall be rewarded someday.
We are keeping you in our thoughts.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

ummmm... Clean the guest house yourself?

Personally, I am hoping your rant is a lot of sarcasm, lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I was 50/50 on it being sarcasm, but it's so hard to tell without a picture of a guy spinning on his head or someone being hit with a mallet at the end.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Good news!

I found your maid

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Wait ... um, Signals is a chick? Is anyone ever the gender one would assume they are? I mean, not that it matters.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Plus, my diamond shoes are too tight and I have so much cash in my wallet it won't fit in my pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why me God?! Why me? :bnghd:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You just think you have it bad.

I can't find a yard man that will also keep my vehicles waxed and tuned up.

My maid quit because I asked her to clean windows and polish wood floors as well as pick up the doggie pee pads.

To make matters worse my pool boy won't keep his hands to himself and I am way past being a cougar. I'm an old grey mare.

Life is so hard these days.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You want bad, I'll give you bad.

I am a first generation immigrant single parent with a child to support that has to work 18 hours a day cleaning rich peoples houses for them while they spend all day on the telephone making appointments to get their nails done.

I woke up at 5am as usual few days back and my child was running a fever, a really bad one and I was afraid for his life I had to find a doctor as quickly as possible, just to top things off when I called my employer and told her about my problem she started screaming down the phone at me about her manicures and cleaning her damn guest house, so It looks like I am now unemployed with a child that is currently hospitalized with an unknown disease.

On the way back from the hospital I pulled over at my ex bosses house and let that tires on her
Mercedes down. I also left something in her guest house that I can't even mention, but I'm sure she will find it when it starts to decompose.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by davespanners]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
@ Schro , HA!

@ Signals, What the dog said

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
You want bad, I'll give you bad.

I am a first generation immigrant single parent with a child to support that has to work 18 hours a day cleaning rich peoples houses for them while they spend all day on the telephone making appointments to get their nails done.

I woke up at 5am as usual few days back and my child was running a fever, a really bad one and I was afraid for his life I had to find a doctor as quickly as possible, just to top things off when I called my employer and told her about my problem she started screaming down the phone at me about her manicures and cleaning her damn guest house, so It looks like I am now unemployed with a child that is currently hospitalized with an unknown disease.

On the way back from the hospital I pulled over at my ex bosses house and let that tires on her
Mercedes down. I also left something in her guest house that I can't even mention, but I'm sure she will find it when it starts to decompose.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by davespanners]

That's the one.... luuuuve it!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

omg love it!

btw, can anyone tell me where the mutter went? been off for a while

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Mutter went bye-bye

Which reminds me....time to work on my ultra-rant about Mutter being axed.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Mutter went bye-bye

Which reminds me....time to work on my ultra-rant about Mutter being axed.

Hell , yeah. I can't wait for that

Oh, and about this thread, I forgot to add:

This is spinal tap

I leave my amp on level eleven.

top topics

join