It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you steer a hurricane? CHEMTRAILS!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Slippery Jim
I give up!

Chemtrails have a very unique appearance; i.e., criss-crossing with other trails far FAR away from airports and any known flight paths. One would know this if they've been paying attention to their familiar skies over their familiar neighborhoods. I saw them constantly over the Atlantic Ocean. Upwards to seven or eigth planes at a time! Don't insult me and tell me they were all flying to given-airport destinations!

Well, if you want to feel insulted, go ahead, but I just took a radar snapshot of the aircraft overhead my location and here's how many there were, and they WERE all flying to a given airport destination:
1. Jet Blue 766, an Airbus 320 at 14,800 descending into Orlando from Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
2.American 1766, a MD82 at 32,000' enoute from Chicago to West Palm
3. An ExecJet Citation at 27,600 enroute from Miami to Burbank, CA. That's a long trip in a 'Slotation'.
4. American 653, a 757-200 at 38,000 enroute from San Juan to Dallas.
5. Delta 1720, a MD-88 at 26,900' enroute from Miami to Cincy
6. Continental 1849, a 737-800 at 28,400' enroute from Lauderdale to Houston
7. Airtran 411, a 737 at 32,000 enroute from Atlanta to Nassau
8. Air Canada917, an Airbus 319, at 37,900, enroute from Miami to Toronto.
9. Delta 2979, an MD-88, at 29,600' enroute from NYC to Lauderdale.
OMG, that's nine, count 'em, nine whole airplanes criss-crossing the skies hundreds of miles from their given destinations. I guess we're all going to die, now.
BTW, you'de think Air Canada would get some new equipment. I mean, an Airbus 319!
Oops, I forgot to list the Southwest 737 (what else?) wandering aimlessly about at 30,000'. Either a training flight or it's been hijacked by two drunk Northwest pilots.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

Practice what you preach my friend. We call the CHEMTRAILS because that is the only logical explanation until we have figured out what they are really for. We all know that these are NOT contrails. I'm not saying they steer hurricanes, but make no mistake, Chemtrails do exist. If you are not an agent of the Chemtrailers then please rid us of your ignorance.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Oh, dear....

I saw them constantly over the Atlantic Ocean. Upwards to seven or eigth planes at a time! Don't insult me and tell me they were all flying to given-airport destinations!

Is it possible that people still do not realize how MANY flihgts there are, every day???

A discussion about traffic back in 2007!:

The EU-US passenger market is substantial. In 2007 it accounted for 55 million passengers, 385 flights per day in each direction and 235 nonstop city-pairs served by 45 airlines comprising eight from the US, 26 from the EU and 11 other, according to AEA.

From a geographical perspective, 32 airports in 23 states were served on the US side and 53 airports in 19 countries on the EU side.

"Open Skies At Last" article, from ATW, March 2008.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
And THAT'S your counterpoint and/or proof that some planes aren't spraying us with chemicals?
Wow! Just wow!

Not knowing a thing about any statistics involving the activity, the reason nor frequency of chemtrail-spraying planes, I would comfortably wager a bet that to every.....let's say 250+ planes flying, there is probably 1 plane spraying us.

Chemtrails are the EXCEPTION in our skies (well at least the visible ones) However, their activity seems to go in waves for reasons we're still trying to figure out.

You know, it's just been recently that we're now seeing a correlation between solar activity and earthquakes. So it takes time to figure things out especially if they're covert in nature.

Right now as of Sept 2010, I can safely say, in my little 'hood here in southeast Florida (along the Atlantic Ocean) I haven't seen any unusual plane exhaust! This is in contrary to the enormous activity last year (this time) and earlier this year (right before the Haitian earthquake). Coincidence? Maybe.

So your air-traffic report is moot point.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Human_Alien]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The answers have been given, repeatedly, in other so-called "chemtrail" threads. Just search, read and learn.

www.flightaware.com...

Why not check out the site??? I keep telling people to look.
(East Coast of FL? Type in an airport anywhere near you...KJAX if you're up in the panhandle area. Use KMCO, or even KMIA too...and just browse around).

Pay attention to weather forecasts.

READ about meteorology.

You are seenig long, skinny CLOUDS that happen to form BECAUSE of the airplanes flying through the sky.

The consistency in a contrailis really no different than is found in NORMALLY-occuring cirrus-type clouds.

Learn the facts, please.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Oh, dear....

I saw them constantly over the Atlantic Ocean. Upwards to seven or eigth planes at a time! Don't insult me and tell me they were all flying to given-airport destinations!

Is it possible that people still do not realize how MANY flihgts there are, every day???

The EU-US passenger market is substantial. In 2007 it accounted for 55 million passengers, 385 flights per day in each direction and 235 nonstop city-pairs served by 45 airlines comprising eight from the US, 26 from the EU and 11 other, according to AEA.

From a geographical perspective, 32 airports in 23 states were served on the US side and 53 airports in 19 countries on the EU side.

Why do you do this weedwacker? Why do you try to insult the intelligence of the average (or in my case, above-average) person?

I've been walking this planet for 50 years. I've seen 'aviation' grow.
I am aware of my surroundings.
I am looking 'up' a LOT more than I look down.

Do you think I enjoy seeing what I think is happening?
I've lived a fairly happy life. I have no reason to want external drama.

I know when things aren't right. Call me intuitive or just......aware.

I see planes coming up 90 degrees from the ocean (giving the impression they're launched from ships) and crossing our skies. One will go south. The other north. Then they stop (spraying). Next I'll see one going east. The other going west. Then, stop (spraying) again.

You mean to tell me, four different planes, all at the same time, in all different directions just HAPPEN to be flying within miles of one another and encountering the same kind of weather conditions/anomalies making their vapors disappear at roughly the same length?

You know what WeedWacker? It's a rhetorical question. Your opinion is obviously diametrically opposing to mine and it's simply not worth debating this anymore with people like you.

Make sure you get your vaccinations this year.

Anyone else?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Anyone else?

Yeah... me!

Give me one piece of proof that chemtrails exist.

Give me one piece of proof that you and your like can distinguish between a contrail and a chemtrail.

We can provide scientific proof why contrails occur. Can you give one piece of proof that chemtrails even exist? Have you taken planes up there and sampled the trails?

NO! YOU HAVEN'T! And you never will.

You have a paranoid mind and think that a few thin lines of vapour can deflect a category 4 hurricane.

Provide the proof or just shut up and stop spouting fantasies you want to believe but can't prove at even the most basic level.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

heres your proof: WTWMA

There is Western Texas's website with their daily activities in 2010 regarding Cloud Seeding and weather modification. How can you believe it does not exist when it is in front of your eyes? Do the reading. There is email addresses for the pilot and the meteorologist, so speak to them about their jobs being non-existent.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i can't see how spraying chemicals in the sky could possibly on there own steer a hurricane off course....unless the whole harp thing comes into play and the chemicals are being used to reflect radio waves...and maybe that is how this is possible...still don't know what to think though./..

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by brockliz

heres your proof: WTWMA

There is Western Texas's website with their daily activities in 2010 regarding Cloud Seeding and weather modification. How can you believe it does not exist when it is in front of your eyes? Do the reading. There is email addresses for the pilot and the meteorologist, so speak to them about their jobs being non-existent.

Do you have any idea what 'cloud seeding' means?

I don't think so when applied to a category 4 hurricane.

Now walk away and let the grown-ups discuss this.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Slippery Jim.....

What about all the chemtrail threads on ATS?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Planes always fly around storms. Chemtrails aren't real.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim

History Channel validates Chemtrails used for
military purpose.

Operation Cumulus over England 1952
Operation Popeye in Vietnam 1966 used to extend
the monsoon season to wash out the Ho Chi Min trail
so Viet Cong could not resupply.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well it makes perfect sense now doesnt it. Thanks for this thread, starred and flagged.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Oh, dear....

Why do you do this weedwacker? Why do you try to insult the intelligence of the average (or in my case, above-average) person?

I've been walking this planet for 50 years. I've seen 'aviation' grow.
I am aware of my surroundings.
I am looking 'up' a LOT more than I look down.

Do you think I enjoy seeing what I think is happening?
I've lived a fairly happy life. I have no reason to want external drama.

I know when things aren't right. Call me intuitive or just......aware.

I see planes coming up 90 degrees from the ocean (giving the impression they're launched from ships) and crossing our skies. One will go south. The other north. Then they stop (spraying). Next I'll see one going east. The other going west. Then, stop (spraying) again.

You mean to tell me, four different planes, all at the same time, in all different directions just HAPPEN to be flying within miles of one another and encountering the same kind of weather conditions/anomalies making their vapors disappear at roughly the same length?

You know what WeedWacker? It's a rhetorical question. Your opinion is obviously diametrically opposing to mine and it's simply not worth debating this anymore with people like you.

Make sure you get your vaccinations this year.

Anyone else?

Riddle me this, how do the folks behind chemtrails protect themselves against whatever chemicals you claim are being sprayed? Do they protect their extended families and friends? What about wives and kids?

Spray anything in the air and it gets into everything. Chemtrails just don't make sense when you think about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
Riddle me this, how do the folks behind chemtrails protect themselves against whatever chemicals you claim are being sprayed? Do they protect their extended families and friends? What about wives and kids?

Spray anything in the air and it gets into everything. Chemtrails just don't make sense when you think about it.

not unless you're the one
holding the vaccine or antidote

[edit on 3-9-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
does the following photo look familiar?
Is this chemtrails also???

These are US Air Force Tankers over Vietnam
spraying Agent Orange. But NO, some folks
won't believe there is such a thing as chemtrails
and that our Gov would not do this to it's
citizens. Think again !!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fdea2abf39c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
now, let me state for the record
I DID NOT want to turn this thread
into a debate over if chemtrails exist
or not. But some have derailed it
into that. Can we get back to the OP
of how these chemtrails might be affecting
and/or steering the hurricane?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I was referring to your comment to prove chemtrails exist, as stated. I never mentioned the hurricane in that post. I also never stated my age, so your comment regarding "grown ups" is unfounded. Unfortunately for you, you're proving your immaturity by dismissing a claim with a different argument.

As for the hurricane, it is interesting the way it has passed/is passing over Long Island. I'm not sure if weather modification has anything to do with why Nassau County did not see rain, however, the chemtrail theory seems plausible. Watching the doppler radar it seemed extremely likely we would at least have heavy rain and/or wind. Rather, it's been a pleasant night so far in Nassau County.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I must be blind..

It still looks to me that your original pics show trails well below cloud level.
Not at cruising altitude as others have suggested.

To me that leaves out passenger jets..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join