It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you steer a hurricane? CHEMTRAILS!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

Obviously you dont know much about hurricanes. As was mentioned before, they do not follow warm water, they tend to do the complete opposite which is drift into cold water. Coriolis flings storms away from the equator. If they followed warm water, then they would be travelling towards the equator. They are born and intensify from warm water, but they certainly do not follow tracks based on water temperatures.

Oh and by the way, I work for the Australian Bureau of Meterology, and spent 3 years in our tropical north, where we have cyclones (our version of hurricanes). Ive been through a couple and obviously needed to know the mechanisms of what drives these storms in order to actually do my job.

Please go back and research hurricanes, as you are way off at the moment

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thank you for putting an end to that ignorance... It seems all those who believe deeply in chemtrails are just to lazy to look for answers and explanations. They just assume the big bad government is trying to kill us at every corner. Not that the governments are saints or anything but seriously people, do some research then you can state your facts.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by GummB]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
In that case, there is no way you can tell what height the planes are travelling. Since its most likely at crusing altitude,

bro, u just contradicted urself.
u state I can't tell what height they are
yet u interject cruising altitude.
lol

I can't estimate altitude
but you can???

bro, I think we need that beer now.
Im buying the first round

This gets more interesting by the minute

OK, time for class to begin again. perception of distance from the viewer is "depth perception." That ability can arise either from binocular or monocular ision. However, in this case, we can pretty well rule out monocular clues since that clue involves the cortex of the brain computing the angle that the distant object subtends. And the angle of a 737, let's say, at 20,000 feet differs from the angle of one at 35,000 feet by only 2 radians using Euler's e^it = cos t + i sin t, where t is the angle in radians and i is SQR-1. That is beyond the discrimination limits for humans.
So, we're left with binocular clues. The mammalian brain is pretty good at telling the convergence angles of the lines of sight from the eyeballs. When we focus on something, the sightlines of the eyeballs converge on the object. There is an angle then between straight ahead and the sightline of the eyeballl. Since human eyes are generally pretty close together(usually

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Local news station confirms barium in chemtrails

Ex Government Employee talks about CHEMTRAILS
Project Cloverleaf, Wright Patterson

Project Cloverleaf Overview = PDF Document
media.portland.indymedia.org...

So if it is confirmed the existence of chemtrails
for human testing, then why can't chemtrails
be used to modify weather???

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Good luck with convincing people of that. More than half if not more still believe the official story of 911 despite the retarded amount of evidence saying it was a LIE.

Half of those that believe 911 was a LIE are apathetic and impotent to do any real good.

EX
Write congressman
Call for another investigation
Maybe have a cup of coffee and a cookie we can talk about solutions and compare notes.
Maybe write some more letters.
Oh wait.... I know...lets vote them out. What a profound idea.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

lol, great idea

but who controls the voting machines??
we don't !!!

other options ????

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hey, When you're having that Fosters with Oz, do me a favor and give him a congeniality handbook. He desperately needs one!!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Arghhhhh! People who don't look thing up before posting their silly opinion about things for which there is lots of study and history.

Here's a hint: Look up the path of past hurricanes. They are well documented.
If you do, you would know that the path the storm is on now is something that is usual and expected.
You would know that it is usual and expected that the farther north a hurricane goes, the weaker it gets.
You would know that seldom to hurricanes ANYWHERE build from 1-5, then 5-1. Their status changes hourly, as reports come in frorm all over the area.

People who don't research before making comments about which there is so much information should be banished to BTS for a time.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ok here is a prediction for Earl the strom; as of 10:48 am MST, Earl was a cat 1 storm, by Sunday it will be a CAT 4! No chem trails and no HARRP activity, oh ya and it will stall just before hitting Nantucket.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatDGgirl
Hey, When you're having that Fosters with Oz, do me a favor and give him a congeniality handbook. He desperately needs one!!

Oh my !!!
Don't confuse Oz with Sandra Bullock

lol

Congeniality plays no role in the court
of opinions

besides .... if I did that ....
he'd probably slap me off
the bar stool

hahahaha

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
Ok here is a prediction for Earl the strom; as of 10:48 am MST, Earl was a cat 1 storm, by Sunday it will be a CAT 4! No chem trails and no HARRP activity, oh ya and it will stall just before hitting Nantucket.

bekod
keep ur hands off the controls
we do wanna land safely.

But I am curious as to why
you predict your theory ???

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Arghhhhh! People who don't look thing up before posting their silly opinion about things for which there is lots of study and history.

silly??? lol
and why would I need to look up anything
just for posting an opinion? I am not posting
scientific research, it is an opinion or a theory.
That doesn't require anything other than a
viewpoint. However I did go a lil further
and posted pics to go along with my
opinion.

Have you posted such?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

there is no real hard proof as to why i predict this , it could be gut feeling, dream vision, or any number of things but i felt that i must post it and see if it happens, if it does, it does, if not, then not. But like i said you might be on to some thing for one it did steer away from the cost, and it did weaken, for if you can steer one, why not weaken one as well. Now will it regain strength? and will it hit land? I say yes, not that i want it to, just have a suspicion that it will.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Here's a hint: Look up the path of past hurricanes. They are well documented.
If you do, you would know that the path the storm is on now is something that is usual and expected.

the history of hurricanes can only be
used as a model and NOT concrete proof
that they will follow a certain path.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim
I give up!

You people are unreal. No doubt you will all claim you have proved your case. You haven't. You have simply proved you are immune to logic and science.

Yes, every trail you see in the sky is designed to harm humanity. Except these ones which are designed to save lives by diverting a category 4 hurricane. Even though no hurricane has ever been diverted by human endeavour in the history of mankind.

Really... take a step back from your paranoia and have a good, long hard look at yourselves!

I don't think anyone (with an active brain cell) is insinuating every 'trail' is laced with chemicals.

Chemtrails have a very unique appearance; i.e., criss-crossing with other trails far FAR away from airports and any known flight paths. One would know this if they've been paying attention to their familiar skies over their familiar neighborhoods. I saw them constantly over the Atlantic Ocean. Upwards to seven or eigth planes at a time! Don't insult me and tell me they were all flying to given-airport destinations!

Now what's interesting is your assertion of 'chemtrail harming us yet helping us too'.
You bring up a good point.

But I personally liken this (and any covert operation) to Tesla technology. Sure, I think science is using Tesla technology to help but I also think they may have some sort of death-ray (for lack of a better word) arsenal as a result of this technology as well.

So the old Yin-Yang conundrum seems to apply to just about everything out there. And if anyone doesn't think our government doesn't have a few mega secrets, weapons and/or plans (against us) are down right foolish.

I am not suggesting to live in paranoia or fear but to deny 'bad' stuff isn't healthy either. Just accept the unfairness in the world and move on with your life!

What's the latest with Earl anyway?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

well in all honesty, Earl is now
in cooler waters according to
Atlantic Buoy Data. It started getting
cooler when it hit the VA coast so
it weakening at this point was expected
by most. However, my prior post
claimed that cooler waters weren't responsible
for it weakening and re-strengthening again
before hitting the Carolina Coast.

But I'm glad you shared your opinion

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yesterday I was uncertain. Today my thinking has changed. There is no way that a Hurricane is going to go from a cat 4 at 145 mph to 105 mph in a few hours and then from 105 mph to 85 mph a few hours later. Especially when there is nothing in it's way to stop it. - Earl did not hit land. It did not run into the low pressure system. It was out over open warm waters with no interferance and pretty much disipated within hours. Even the metoroligist and weather people are scratching their heads.

I definetly think This has come into play with Hurricane Earl

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

you are welcome, and thank you for replying, and it is just an opinion, i do like your theory, keep up the thoughts, for one day they might be proven true.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Good luck with convincing people of that. More than half if not more still believe the official story of 911 despite the retarded amount of evidence saying it was a LIE.

Half of those that believe 911 was a LIE are apathetic and impotent to do any real good.

EX
Write congressman
Call for another investigation
Maybe have a cup of coffee and a cookie we can talk about solutions and compare notes.
Maybe write some more letters.

Not meaning to go off-course but how do you vote someone out? I never ever received a 'get-out-of-office' ballot.
You mean, don't vote for them in again, right? But do you really think our votes count? I mean seriously?

Anyway.....

Once people realize the layers of lies, mass manipulations and enormous evil within our government(s), it's real hard to sit back and think they're simply done and are now, working for us!

If nothing else regarding chemtrails is...the government, the media and the pharmaceuticals are one in the same.

So why wouldn't you think the government wouldn't want to spread some disease, let the media spread it's propaganda then have the pharmaceuticals come out with a solution? It's the Problem/Reaction/Solution equation that works so well with the Elite!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96
Yesterday I was uncertain. Today my thinking has changed. There is no way that a Hurricane is going to go from a cat 4 at 145 mph to 105 mph in a few hours and then from 105 mph to 85 mph a few hours later. Especially when there is nothing in it's way to stop it. - Earl did not hit land. It did not run into the low pressure system. It was out over open warm waters with no interferance and pretty much disipated within hours. Even the metoroligist and weather people are scratching their heads.

I definetly think This has come into play with Hurricane Earl

I think we may have just witnessed a first
in the history of mankind (at least that WE know about).
Mankind altering a hurricane.
And I got some of it in pics !!!
lol

thanks for contributing to the discussion

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join