It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you steer a hurricane? CHEMTRAILS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I give up!

You people are unreal. No doubt you will all claim you have proved your case. You haven't. You have simply proved you are immune to logic and science.

Yes, every trail you see in the sky is designed to harm humanity. Except these ones which are designed to save lives by diverting a category 4 hurricane. Even though no hurricane has ever been diverted by human endeavour in the history of mankind.

Really... take a step back from your paranoia and have a good, long hard look at yourselves!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by brockliz
reply to post by Slippery Jim

Maybe they are not seeding, but if you were in Long Island today it was clear skies all day - not a cloud in sight, and then airplanes started coming, and that was the aftermath. If that is not cloud seeding, explain why the "contrails" or whatever you believe they are, are sticking for such a long period of time? If you'd like, I could go take more pictures to prove they are still there. And what does Miami have to do with my statement of Long Island, New York?

Please, instead of doing Google searches for 'chemtrails' do a search for 'contrails.'

Read the physics behind their causes and then come back.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim
I give up!
You people are unreal. No doubt you will all claim you have proved your case. You haven't. You have simply proved you are immune to logic and science.

Jim, I'd gladly give in to your reason
of the hurricane fluctuating up and down
and back up again due to water temp.
But you have not proved the water
temp has been reduced. I have done
the exact opposite.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by Slippery Jim

something is causing the hurricane to lose power
then regain power repeatedly.
And it ain't the ^$%^#$% water
as I have just showed.

You showed an average temperature over thousands of square kilometers of ocean.

IT VARIES ON A MUCH MORE LOCAL AREA!

Why can you not see this?

Why are you denying mainstream science which has been proved right over decades?

You will always believe the chemtrail fallacy won't you? Nothing anyone says will sway you from your delusion.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saintJim, I'd gladly give in to your reason
the exact opposite.

Conveniently avoided the other half of that post, didn't you?

"Yes, every trail you see in the sky is designed to harm humanity. Except these ones which are designed to save lives by diverting a category 4 hurricane. Even though no hurricane has ever been diverted by human endeavour in the history of mankind.

Really... take a step back from your paranoia and have a good, long hard look at yourselves!"

Wonder why you did that?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Even though no hurricane has ever been diverted by human endeavour in the history of mankind.

and you know this for sure
by what means ???
Or is this your assumption?

Just like my theory is an assumption???

Is your assumption better than mine?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saintand you know this for sure
by what means ???
Or is this your assumption?

Just like my theory is an assumption???

Is your assumption better than mine?

I know for sure that Katrina wasn't diverted and how many thousands of lives did that cause and how many billions of dollars had to be payed out by the financial institutions who supposedly control world affairs?

Don't you think if TPTB could have stopped this they would have done to save all the insurance payouts they had to make?

Nah! Their chemtrail planes were far too busy spreading disease and illness over the rest of the world (remember... contrails exist everywhere and I think foreign governments would get a bit annoyed if the Us was poisoning their subjects) to save their own subjects.

Sometimes you can be just too paranoid.

Anyway, its 1am here in the UK and I have to be up for work at 5am so I'm signing off.

T'raa!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I give up!

Jim, I'd gladly give in to your reason
the exact opposite.

Of course it's not just water temperature. If you understood the physics of meteorology you would understand that there is an energy budget involved. It takes a lot of energy to swirl a 125,000 square mile air mass around at 39 to 175 mph. You have the heat energy of warm water causing convection. The heat energy is transferred from the water to the airmass. Water gets cooler where hurricane has sucked heat energy out. Energy in airmass gets depleted by transferring to the kinetic energy of the stuff getting blown around. Like your lawn furniture. Hurricane slows down, then begins sucking heat out of the new location's water. And so it goes until the airmass sits over polar waters which cool the air, precipitating out all the water vapor which is the real engine driving the whole thing.
For you people who think that some sort of ephemeral chemtrail is there diverting several trillion pounds of airmass, come up with some numbers. What is the albedo of the trail? And what is the specific heat? What?? You don't know what those are. Then I suggest you leave the scientific discussion to those who do.
By the way, the albedo of a fresh engine exhaust contrail is 87+-. The specific heat is about 4.21 J/gK.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I give up!

Yes, every trail you see in the sky is designed to harm humanity. Except these ones which are designed to save lives by diverting a category 4 hurricane. Even though no hurricane has ever been diverted by human endeavour in the history of mankind.

Really... take a step back from your paranoia and have a good, long hard look at yourselves!

Hi Slip,
Logic does not come into it at all unless every facet of weather is fully understood at any given time, and it obviously isn't. The prima facie case in this thread was by the OP. A link from Alien actually confirmed a scientific based theory on the exact same topic as the OP, and involving the use of chemical distribution by aircraft So paranoia does not come into it, does it. Your last paragraph is unconfirmable.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
My opinion is that it's not the chemtrails that are actually steering the hurricane. It's something else doing the steering. However, the chemtrails do mask the something else from human sight. So it is related.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
My opinion is that it's not the chemtrails that are actually steering the hurricane. It's something else doing the steering. However, the chemtrails do mask the something else from human sight. So it is related.

People have no idea of the imensity of a hurricane like Earl. I saw it today flying from Besseterre to White Plains. It has a radius of at least 200 miles. That means it has an area of 125,000 miles. With tops above 50,000 feet, that's 10 miles meaning it is a swirling mass of 1 and a quarter million cubic miles of air. With air weighing 503 tons/cubic mile, that's 630 million tons of air. So what, in your opinion is moving that much mass. As they say in class, please show your work. How much kinetic energy is involved and what is the ultimate energy source?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

People have no idea of the imensity of a hurricane like Earl. I saw it today flying from Besseterre to White Plains. It has a radius of at least 200 miles. That means it has an area of 125,000 miles. With tops above 50,000 feet, that's 10 miles meaning it is a swirling mass of 1 and a quarter million cubic miles of air. With air weighing 503 tons/cubic mile, that's 630 million tons of air. So what, in your opinion is moving that much mass. As they say in class, please show your work. How much kinetic energy is involved and what is the ultimate energy source?

With respect, the OP's thread is about stopping, or interrupting the hurricane indirectly, the energies involved in it's circulation.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by smurfy]

[edit on 2-9-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd
How much kinetic energy is involved and what is the ultimate energy source?

I think Lucidity was referring to God
in her post. Maybe I'm wrong

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
What?

So, go on...tell me how exactly you steer a hurricane

Here is a good example of Hurricane Steering!

I don't know why you bother Oz, never once have I seen someone go "Hang on, that makes sense. Perhaps I was mistaken."...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hoo Ha Ha Hee Hee Yee Hooo

The science of Weather Modification, and other unspoken truths.

Lots of debate on this subject as of late. Great Post!

By the way, how are the trees and plants in your neighborhood

these days? You had had some fungal problems earlier in the year.

I hope my diagnosis proved correct.
S&F

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
By the way, how are the trees and plants in your neighborhood
these days?

Peach Trees died
Tomato Plants died
Cucumber plants died

cause? still undetermined
but that is for another thread

and thanks for joining us here

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Apparently Moisture absorbing polymer pellets are effective at just that.

Of course you need pilots with nerves of steel , and rockets fired with

my favorite term,,,Accuracy. This method is wholly unrelated to geomagnetic

processes and experiments. Which may prove (or are) more effective.

Boy you certainly are getting your share of opposing viewpoints these days.

Have a Fosters on me OZ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wildmanimal

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

reply to post by OzWeatherman

Boy you certainly are getting your share of opposing viewpoints these days.
Have a Fosters on me OZ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wildmanimal

I like Oz and I respect him

just doesn't mean I have to agree
with him on every point

It's just friendly debate.
And if I was there, I'd buy
him a cold one

just for the sake of conversation.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hey There Boondock,

I am REALLY sorry to hear that. I mean that.

Man, maybe you should go into the Funeral Home

Business .... Just Kidding. Cheers!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Hey There Boondock,
I am REALLY sorry to hear that. I mean that.
Man, maybe you should go into the Funeral Home
Business .... Just Kidding. Cheers!

ya know what
you were joking
but I think that is
a very good idea
in this economy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join