It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you steer a hurricane? CHEMTRAILS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This post is evolving interesting. I'm not too sure what theory I have on why they are cloud seeding (if it is to direct the hurricane a certain way or what)...Anywhere, here are some photos from about 6PM Thursday on Long Island NY. & For the non-believers of weather modification in America, check out: West Texas Weather Modification Association and there daily operations.

faded chemtrails: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39c007d196d0.jpg[/atsimg]

more faded chemtrails: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42687e932f39.jpg[/atsimg]

fresh one: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/882ac87762b0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/675c8938c693.jpg[/atsimg]

the end of one: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29b6acd49ed1.jpg[/atsimg]

The storm is only supposed to be a tropical warning over here...I wonder if the cloud seeding has to do w/ that...Please excuse the quality of the photos, they are from a phone!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

ok maybe not, I don't know

maybe somebody else is/are working on it.

It just seems to me research into anything
that controls the weather is something of
vital importance, else we wouldn't have
HAARP sitting in Alaska right now.
So we know the desire is there.
They just need the means.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
oh wow, I just got added to the foe list of 2
posters at the same time due to this thread.
I'm making friends fast ain't I ???? lol

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
another fact that I have noticed which gives
credence to this theory being used on Earl.
Earl has been downgraded from Cat 4 to Cat 3
several times over the past 24-36 hrs
yet it hasn't changed into the cooler
water temperatures yet. Wouldn't
that be an indicator of some sort
of interdiction?

No, it would indicate that as all hurricanes travel north they lose power.

Hurricanes are caused by the temperature of the ocean beneath them. Warm water evaporates water vapour and adds energy to the atmosphere above them. This causes cyclical air rotation and low pressure. The low pressure sucks in more water vapour and energy.

This process diminishes when the hurricane hits land or moves north enough to be over cooler waters. Got any data on the water temperatures its currently over? Or ar you just making unsubstantiated claims to fit your mind-set?

The fact is that it has travelled north and is still doing so. This means it is encountering cooler water. Unless you think that the temperature gradient between equatorial and polar regions is a myth.

I really don't think you understand any scientific principles.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by brockliz

I concur! Those cloud formations don't look too natural especially those wispy ones.

Let's hope.....if anything, they're tweaking the sky to repel (rather than attract) this hurricane.
But knowing our government, whatever scenario produces the most bang for their buck (whether: clean up, destruction or prevention) that'll be their aim!

It's not about our safety that's for sure! It's revenue first, then maybe the people second!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by brockliz
This post is evolving interesting. I'm not too sure what theory I have on why they are cloud seeding (if it is to direct the hurricane a certain way or what)...Anywhere, here are some photos from about 6PM Thursday on Long Island NY. & For the non-believers of weather modification in America, check out: West Texas Weather Modification Association and there daily operations.

Nobody is seeding!

Flights from Miami are re-routing up the eastern seaboard to avoid a hurricane!

Why are you people not understanding this?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

For space, I didn't quote your whole post but you're right. The water temp off of N Florida is 83F. Off of Va, it's 76 F. www.nodc.noaa.gov... Off of Boston, it's 76 and off Bar Harbor, it's 66. (Brrrr!)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I concur! Those cloud formations don't look too natural especially those wispy ones.

Let's hope.....if anything, they're tweaking the sky to repel (rather than attract) this hurricane.
But knowing our government, whatever scenario produces the most bang for their buck (whether: clean up, destruction or prevention) that'll be their aim!

It's not about our safety that's for sure! It's revenue first, then maybe the people second!

This is getting ridiculous! You see pictures of perfectly normal stratus clouds and decide it is evidence of the government changing the course of a hurricane? Something they have singularly failed to do everytime one has hit land and caused billions of dollars of damage?

Take a step back and listen to yourself!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

For space, I didn't quote your whole post but you're right. The water temp off of N Florida is 83F. Off of Va, it's 76 F. www.nodc.noaa.gov... Off of Boston, it's 76 and off Bar Harbor, it's 66. (Brrrr!)

Thank you!

They won't listen to science though.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim
No, it would indicate that as all hurricanes travel north they lose power.

the point you seem to be missing is
that it has fluctuated down AND UP
several times Cat 3 to Cat 4 to Cat 3 to Cat 4
back down to Cat 3. So your theory would suggest
that it loses power AND STAYS THERE.
So what is making it increase in power
again after hitting the cold water?

My theory suggests that it is a Cat 4
storm over warm water and the use
of the chemtrails makes it drop to Cat 3,
then the water below heats it back up again
to Cat 4. Then they add more chemtrails
to reduce it back down to Cat 3 again.
Repeat as necessary. Remember, the chemtrails
only paint the top, not the bottom. Eventually
it will heat up again when the matter plays
out.

Now what is your theory of how it fluctuates
back and forth from cold to hot to cold again
to hot water again???

The farther north you go, the colder it gets.
How does it get back up to Cat 4 after hitting
the colder water???

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by brockliz

Nobody is seeding!

Flights from Miami are re-routing up the eastern seaboard to avoid a hurricane!

Why are you people not understanding this?

No offense but how do you know what anyone is or is not doing from behind your computer keyboard?
Sure, it makes sense that they'd be rerouting flights but how do you know what the government is doing up in our skies?

How do you say this so emphatically unless you work for them?? Or it's just wishful thinking on your part (which I wouldn't begrudge) but at least say it's your opinion then!

People who shout out 'facts' about covert operations or the unknown (when 95.% of the population is in the dark) actually frightens me.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Oh for Christ's sake!

You really don't have a clue do you?

Different areas of the ocean have different temperatures due to local cloud cover.

As it travels further north the AVERAGE sea temperature will decrease and so will the overall power of the hurricane.

It will go up and down with a trend, overall, of down as it goes further north.

Please try to understand this!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

This is getting ridiculous! You see pictures of perfectly normal stratus clouds and decide it is evidence of the government changing the course of a hurricane? Something they have singularly failed to do everytime one has hit land and caused billions of dollars of damage?

Take a step back and listen to yourself!!!

Unlike you, I am stating my opinion. You seem to be tapping out (what you think are) facts.

How do you know?

Clouds usually stay true to form based on the conditions. So cumulus clouds will hang with other cumulus clouds. Etc. Those wispy-like clouds just look out of place. That's all.

I am not proclaiming "Lookie everyone. Here's proof of chemtrails'. I am very careful and cautious not to go there although you anti-chemtrail believers, don't seem to have the same reluctance.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No offense but how do you know what anyone is or is not doing from behind your computer keyboard?
Sure, it makes sense that they'd be rerouting flights but how do you know what the government is doing up in our skies?

How do you say this so emphatically unless you work for them?? Or it's just wishful thinking on your part (which I wouldn't begrudge) but at least say it's your opinion then!

People who shout out 'facts' about covert operations or the unknown (when 95.% of the population is in the dark) actually frightens me.

No offence, but what makes you think the government are using some unknown tech to move an entire category 4 hurricane out of the way?

Give me a bit of proof rather than just conjecture.

Don't you think its more plausible that aircraft are just diverting round it and leaving bog-standard contrails?

I await your proof with great anticipation.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by boondock-saint

In order to deny ignorance, as the ATS motto clearly explains, wouldnt it be wise to have at least a basic understanding of upper air meteorology and severe weather meteorology before you go posting such threads?

Im just saying that looing at your reasoning for your argument, you clearly have massive gaps which need to be addressed in order for your thread topic to be even the slightest bit plausible

[edit on 2/9/2010 by OzWeatherman]

Hi Oz,
Boon has actually shown remarkable instinct since his thread title is almost the same as Alien's link. So there are are at least three different entities with the same idea, (unless of course they are the holy trinity) amazing that! And what about the use of old rubber? you never would have thought! that pesky Barium again..only it's called rubber now. Chemtrails? rubbish of course, since no one knows what a chemtrail looks like, other than a jet contrail which is of course, a chemtrail/contrail. I'm sure that there are heaps of people with different ideas about "Weather calming" so what would be your honest take on it? Maybe your lacky, Maybe, maybe not has some ideas to throw out to the ignorant masses. This thread is interesting when you see who pops in and out, I hope by saying that it doesn't kill it prematurely.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Oh for Christ's sake!
You really don't have a clue do you?
Different areas of the ocean have different temperatures due to local cloud cover.
As it travels further north the AVERAGE sea temperature will decrease and so will the overall power of the hurricane.
It will go up and down with a trend, overall, of down as it goes further north.
Please try to understand this!

No, you don't have a clue.
The water temp the hurricane
is in hasn't changed over 2 deg
in the past 2 days. And it has NOT
reached colder water yet. So maybe
you're the one who needs a clue.
these are buoy temps in the Atlantic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05fcffe7c157.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
oh wow, I just got added to the foe list of 2
posters at the same time due to this thread.
I'm making friends fast ain't I ???? lol

Oh Boondock me ol' mate.....

I don't think your theory has gone down so well.

I think it's running out of "zap".....perhaps a bit like that hurricane!

But.....

OzWeatherman really does know his stuff, so I really would take notice of what he's saying.

And.....

I commend your efforts to keep the "chemtrail" discussion amicable, which isn't always easy to do in a "chemtrail" thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Maybe they are not seeding, but if you were in Long Island today it was clear skies all day - not a cloud in sight, and then airplanes started coming, and that was the aftermath. If that is not cloud seeding, explain why the "contrails" or whatever you believe they are, are sticking for such a long period of time? If you'd like, I could go take more pictures to prove they are still there. And what does Miami have to do with my statement of Long Island, New York?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

something is causing the hurricane to lose power
then regain power repeatedly.
And it ain't the ^$%^#$% water
as I have just showed.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Oh Boondock me ol' mate.....
I don't think your theory has gone down so well.
I think it's running out of "zap".....perhaps a bit like that hurricane!

but wait
I haven't taken a cold shower yet

lmao

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join