It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you steer a hurricane? CHEMTRAILS!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Go do one, you're really pissing me off now. Don't insult my intelligence. Troll.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by smash_the_system
Go do one, you're really pissing me off now. Don't insult my intelligence.

You have shown no sign of intelligence, in fact the opposite.

So what has cloud seeding have to do with chemtrails?

Still waiting for your answer as to why you think contrails must dissipate in 5/10 minutes....
edit on 13-8-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Go do one, you're really pissing me off now. Don't insult my intelligence.

You have shown no sign of intelligence, in fact the opposite.

So what has cloud seeding have to do with chemtrails?

Still waiting for your answer as to why you think contrails must dissipate in 5/10 minutes....
edit on 13-8-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

My dad has some good old sayings, one of them is ' You can't educate pork!'

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

My dad has some good old sayings, one of them is ' You can't educate pork!'

And he was right with that saying about you! He must have told you that often.

Why do you think contrails should dissipate in 5/10 minutes? Why are you refusing to answer this question?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smash_the_system

Some good questions asked of you there!

Instead of avoiding them ......how about you tell us why a contrail should dissipate after 10-15 mins?

Do you know what the temp and humidity is at the altitudes those planes were flying?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by smash_the_system

Some good questions asked of you there!

Instead of avoiding them ......how about you tell us why a contrail should dissipate after 10-15 mins?

Do you know what the temp and humidity is at the altitudes those planes were flying?

I wasn't 'avoiding' the issue at all-merely hit the sack seeing as it was gone 2am GMT here. Look, I'm tired of this altitude/con debate. Heard it too many times on here already from the 'experts'. Geo Engineering exists. Weather modification exists. The skies when I was a kid were azure blue, they stayed that way all day. You could get up in the morning, see a summer sky, and know that it would stay that way. Planes back then left a short contrail, then it dissipated. Do the skies above us look like that today? I wish they did.

If people want to discuss this 'taboo', they should be free to do so, this board is here for that, not from 'know it alls' that try to talk you down for wanting to keep the debate open.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I wasn't 'avoiding' the issue at all

So why not answer the question then?

Why do you think contrails only last 5/10 minutes?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

I wasn't 'avoiding' the issue at all

So why not answer the question then?

Why do you think contrails only last 5/10 minutes?

Why on earth would anyone think contrails only last 5-10 minutes?

Contrails last anything from a couple of seconds to several hours, depending on atmospheric conditions. They can and do on occasion spread out to cover the sky. On other occasions they dissipate instantly. Anyone who has any interest in the subject knows that. It's hardly secret

To avoid displaying ignorance, it's always best to do a few minutes research before hand

This may help as a starter, though I'd recommend the science section in your local library where you should find plenty of weather books

www.airspacemag.com...
edit on 14-8-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

. Geo Engineering exists.

Yes, commonly know as global warming

Weather modification exists.

Yes. though in it's most common form - cloud seeding (there are other areas, such as fog dispersal that oddly don't get discussed) - there remains doubt as to whether it really works. But for 60+ years folk in the US have been selling the technique. That's free enterprise for you.

The skies when I was a kid were azure blue, they stayed that way all day. You could get up in the morning, see a summer sky, and know that it would stay that way. Planes back then left a short contrail, then it dissipated. Do the skies above us look like that today? I wish they did.

A combination of looking at the past with 'blue' tinted glasses and the fact that there are massively more commercial aircraft flying overhead today compared with 30 or 40 years ago.

If people want to discuss this 'taboo', they should be free to do so, this board is here for that, not from 'know it alls' that try to talk you down for wanting to keep the debate open.

What taboo?

edit on 14-8-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
[Why on earth would anyone think contrails only last 5-10 minutes?

Because someone told them that was the case, and they can't be bothered trying to understand real science

Also because if they didn't then they couldn't believe in chemtrails, and it is more important to believe in chemtrails than it is to know anything factual.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm not going to quote;quote;quote the replies. I'm not arguing with how long a contrail can visibly stay in the atmosphere for. Yes, they varied from a few seconds, a few minutes (depending on the atmosphere of course) I'm quite aware of commercial flight also doubling/trebling since the 70's/80's as well. The skies may be heavier in traffic, but these trails aren't just normal jumbo 737 passenger trips to Malaga, Costa Del Sol either. The airport where I live is due South and we have a set flight pattern that's standard over us, so no it's not your normal incoming/outgoing air traffic that we get over here some days. It's heavy, it's irregular, and it's dense. And Taboo as in (shhhh don't mention that word Chemtrail, it doesn't figure in the book of legit words).

Could chemtrails steer a hurricane I believe is the OP question. They can make rain. So why not?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I'm quite aware of commercial flight also doubling/trebling since the 70's/80's as well. The skies may be heavier in traffic, but these trails aren't just normal jumbo 737 passenger trips to Malaga, Costa Del Sol either. The airport where I live is due South and we have a set flight pattern that's standard over us, so no it's not your normal incoming/outgoing air traffic that we get over here some days.

Of course it's not the flight pattern to/from a nearby airport - the aircraft taking off and landing there would be much to low for contrails (onless it was particularly cold!) - the aircraft going overhad are going to and from distant airports and are at high latitude.

deo you know where the flights far overhead are going to??

It's 01:06 UTC at the moment - so just after midnight in Europe - and look how many a/care in the air there right now:

From www.flightradar24.com... - perhaps you could have a look when it's daylight and check what flights are going overhead?

It's heavy, it's irregular, and it's dense. And Taboo as in (shhhh don't mention that word Chemtrail, it doesn't figure in the book of legit words).

Mention it all you like - but you still haven't presented any evidence to show wh\y these trails are anything other than contrails.

Could chemtrails steer a hurricane I believe is the OP question. They can make rain. So why not?

1/ because "chemtrails" do not make rain - cloud seeding may (or may not) make rain.
2/ attempts by the US to "steer" hurricanes in the 1950's and 60's failed and they haven't bothered even trying since
3/ you haven't actually told us what the connection is between your idea of "making rain", and steering hurricanes - how do they relate to each other??

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join