It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you steer a hurricane? CHEMTRAILS!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Sounds like someone watched the move The Storm where they used chemtrails to try to steer a massive hurricane... and ended up steering it directly into NYC by mistake. Darn calculation error.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Hmm, so maybe all us "non experts" should just leave ATS..

Whats the point of us being here if our opinions are just ridiculed and pulled apart by you "so called" experts...

We should just have a "ask the expert" forum instead of debating in threads..

BTW, most experts wouldn't waste 30 lines of text (as you do) to answer a point that should require a few lines at best...

Us idiots call that ranting....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

Hmm, so maybe all us "non experts" should just leave ATS..

Whats the point of us being here if our opinions are just ridiculed and pulled apart by you "so called" experts...

We should just have a "ask the expert" forum instead of debating in threads..

BTW, most experts wouldn't waste 30 lines of text (as you do) to answer a point that should require a few lines at best...

Us idiots call that ranting....

You know, I was wondering why it was taking me so long to teach my grad students about the chiral bag model of the nucleon. I was spending 2 50 minute classes. I think 'll take your suggestion and do it with 3 words:"Casimir Polder Force." That will leave me time to think up ways to steer hurricanes with chemtrails. Just in time, too since Gaston is reforming and headed my way. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

My company's Gulfstream is certified to 51,000', but the environment is so hostile there and there is rarely any real benefit to going that high, we don't use that capability with passengers. We, as crewmembers wear 'quick-don oxygen masks but passengers don't,

You know, I was wondering why it was taking me so long to teach my grad students about the chiral bag model of the nucleon.

So are you a Crewmember or a Teacher???
You seem to get around a bit....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
[removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

Rode hard and put up wet is more like it. After the Air Force (A-1 Skyraiders and F-4s, I used the GI bill to get a BS in Chemistry and Physics. I was going to try and get a job with the ailines, but they weren't hiring then. Lorenzen, et al was busy bankrupting them all. So I stayed with the school thing and got a law degree. Specialized in aviation law until one of my idiot horses (wait - that's redundant) in training decided she didn't want to be trained and launched me headfirt into a fence post. It won. Took a medical retirement and sat at home for a while. But there is only so much Jerry Springer a fellow can take. I like pretty, young, smart women, and where do you find those? So, back to school for some advanced degrees. The physical problems resolved, so it was back to work. I formed an aviation forensics firm and fly as needed for a long haul freight carrier and teach a few classes at the University of the West Indies at the Cave Hill, Barbados campus. Some DC-8s, some 747s and we're now building up our fleet of B-757s. It's great fun. I get to go neat places and meet new people without having to try to kill them. But I sure miss the A-1.
This is not exactly on topic but you asked.

Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 9/6/2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Aside from the obvious, the whole chemtrail back story is just weak. A bright 12 year old could come up with a better scheme to depopulate or poison the population.

It's ironic that the extent of the evil overlords' despicable schemes reflects the limitations of the chemtrail CTer's imagination.

ETA: the guys at Woodstock getting hysterical about small planes 'seeding the clouds' is one of the birthing moments of chemtrail conspiracy imo.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Kandinsky]

It's about control, not instant depopulation. Were everyone to simply start dropping dead, tptb would have a problem on their hands, wouldn't they, as the living would certainly awaken. One of my favorite fascism dreams involves 2D jet black nazis firing jet black bullets that come at you in time lapse slow motion. Slow, inexorable, giving me just enough time to look at the base of a palm tree where there's a weapons cache of some mighty fine automatics, while a college friend, who became entangled with me over a pinball machine, helped to dig them out.

It works in strange ways, the universe, you know. Barium is a component used to keep vacuums tight. I can only shudder when I think of the implications. When weapons (or anything) are being made, piece by piece, it is unlikely that everyone knows what they are making, let alone spraying.

I believe the picture's too complex, too wide, for us to see the meaning. That's God's business.

Then God speaks, and sometimes you can hear this, because his word will not go out in vain.

The base of a palm tree, a way to defend against the machine....I won't further derail the thread with any more God nonsense. I wish I could remember the name of the pinball machine though....

Oh I'd rather be
In a Greek Tragedy
Than a Victim in a Vacuum
To-night!

edit on 11-9-2010 by davidmann because: I wanted to cite God a little bit more than I already had done...

edit on 11-9-2010 by davidmann because: i forgot to mention the bullets are likewise black, naturlich....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boondock, I have been active in this thread since page 1 and have seen no theories on how to steer a hurricane with chemtrails. I have seen some entirely impractical ideas on how to affect the intensity (30,000 747s loaded with carbon black, for instance) but nothing relating to the threads title of "How do you steer a hurricane? CHEMTRAILS" (Caps in the original.)

But you are making the mistake of trying to deal in reality, science and logic. The chemtrail crowd deals in feelings and fears. They feel that a few airplanes can steer a hurricane around, then logic tells you that you can not.

Feelings is why each person who believes in chemtrails, each has their own little different variation of it, but there are so many of their different chemtrail ideas, that many of them debunk each other.

Discovery Channel (I think) had their hurricane steering show on a couple of years ago, and they took two hours just to explain NO YOU CANT

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Barium is a component used to keep vacuums tight. I can only shudder when I think of the implications. When weapons (or anything) are being made, piece by piece, it is unlikely that everyone knows what they are making, let alone spraying.

Oh no, the Barium boogeyman again. You people are such mindless unthinking sheep who just parrot anything you read on chemtrail and conspiracy boards

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Suppose this belongs in the 'skunkworks' section as well huh?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smash_the_system

So long as we're posting videos:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by smash_the_system

Why would a simple video of clouds and contrails be in the skunk works section?

I would like to know what drugs the woman was on in the video before this post...
edit on 13-8-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
We can keep posting videos till our ears fall out my friend. If we don't have 'hard evidence' ie. we don't take the video ourselves first hand, it basically means zilch. Operation Cloverleaf/Sunscreen and Evergreen Aviation means Zilch. Come on here saying 'hey I'm a sane person but what the hell's happening up with the skies these days?' and you get shot down just as quick as you've ' took off' from the ones known as Firepilot, Ozweatherman and gawd knows who else wants to dismiss what's happening in our skies these days. It's like a no win solution. Even the mods know what they're talking about. and you can't argue with the Mods, heavens noooooooo.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Why would a simple video of clouds and contrails be in the skunk works section?

I would like to know what drugs the woman was on in the video before this post...
edit on 13-8-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

Okay you hit the nail on the head there. Contrails. Thats what they are. Con-Trails. Don't contrails mean exactly that? Con as in Con-densation trails? So wheres the condensation? Where's the dissipation? As in dissipate after 5/10 minutes? But isn't it to do with the atmosphere these days? The only drugs i'm on are the ones that they put in ambler leaf tobacco mate, oh yeah, and red wine, as in Blossom Hill - but I hear that's full of sulphites too

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Barium is also widely known, to be used in hospitals, as in 'Barium Meals' - it keeps radiation out of people having stomach X-Rays. Would you care to enlighten on that?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So wheres the condensation?

Um, that is what you are looking at in the video...

Where's the dissipation? As in dissipate after 5/10 minutes?

Please explain why you think it should dissipate after 5/10 minutes...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Barium is also widely known, to be used in hospitals, as in 'Barium Meals' - it keeps radiation out of people having stomach X-Rays. Would you care to enlighten on that?

Wrong,

Barium meals are useful in the diagnosis of structural and motility abnormalities of the foregut. The gastrointestinal tract, like other soft-tissue structures, does not show clearly enough for diagnostic purposes on plain radiographs. Barium salts are radioopaque: they show clearly on a radiograph. If barium is swallowed before radiographs are taken, the barium within the esophagus, stomach or duodenum shows the shape of the lumina of these organs.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Do you work in a UK hospital? Shame!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

So wheres the condensation?

Um, that is what you are looking at in the video...

Where's the dissipation? As in dissipate after 5/10 minutes?

Please explain why you think it should dissipate after 5/10 minutes...

I'm either smelling Disinfo or I need a bath! Dissipate means in Laymans Terms, kind of disappear? Forget it.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Dissipate means in Laymans Terms, kind of disappear?

Why do you think it should always dissipate after 5/10 minutes?

You really are not making much sense!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join