It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you steer a hurricane? CHEMTRAILS!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

No, you cannot tell what and where something in the sky is without some point of reference, knowledge, and skill.

The pictures in question have no point of reference. You have no knowledge (something that requires specialized training) or skill (as you have no specialized training, you would have no way to tell if you are correct or not).

To say what you do, you are only voicing your opinion....without training and skill.
Some of us let the experts use their training and skill and will believe them over people just guessing.
The experts would be pilots, ATC's, and meteorologists. Some of these experts post here on ATS, and I'm glad for it.
If you don't know what the sky can, will, and does do, you simply cannot rely upon your opinion/belief/gut feeling/best guess.
Would you choose a doctor this way? A mechanic? A teacher?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Slippery Jim
Dang! They were even up to their tricks during the war!!!

Jim,
thank you for posting this as you made my case

You posted chemtrails coming from Propeller Blade
Bombers. Contrails only come from Jet engines
remember??? We did NOT have jet bombers in
WW2.

This was smoke aerosol from the bombers
designed to intimidate and mask the bombers
following in the formation.

thanks for that gem

Oh for Gods sake! Go and read up on the effect of hot gasses being burned at high altitude.

You really are making yourself look a little foolish here!

I posted that picture to poke fun at the Chemtrailists. I was trying to point out that you all had very poor understandings of the way engines work at altitude and what the resultant contrails are. Then you respond with this?

You claim to have a pilot's licence?

I won't be getting in a plane pilotted by you anytime soon!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Essan.....

The question is: how do they steer a hurricane?

The answer is: They don't.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boondock-saint.....

more smoke bro !!! look at exactly the 50 second mark in that video where the pilot turns off the smoke coming from all 4 locations. Or are you suggesting that a bomber pilot switched off all 4 engines at the same time in mid flight ???

Unfortunately, Phage is correct regarding the variability of atmospheric conditions, with small changes in horizontal & vertical distance.

Therefore, your response really does show your lack of understanding of this subject. As per the previous info I posted for you, if you take the time to gain that understanding, you will find there is no such thing as a "chemtrail", let alone a "chemtrail" that can steer a hurricane.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by boondock-saint

Who said contrails only come from jet engines?

This was smoke aerosol from the bombers
designed to intimidate and mask the bombers
following in the formation.

The bombers in front were trying to frighten the bombers behind? What are you talking about?

Maybe you should watch this. You might learn something.

We should give up Phage! This guy knows stuff that we don't.

Frankly. I'm terrified that every law of physics has been so comprehensively trashed. And without one single source of proof!

Every time we ask a Chemtrailer to provide just one, single, little proof we are told they don't have to do so because its just their opinion and they don't have to prove their opinion.

Goodbye to the history of science where people had to prove a scientific fact. Chemtrailers just have to have an opinion, with no proof whatsoever, and its up to mainstream science to disprove their beliefs.

Didn't you know that, Phage?

Didn't you know that anyone can make any wild claim and it is up to science to disprove it?

The people making the claim don't have to prove anything! Its just a claim and its up to you, me and MMN to prove its wrong.

Can we please ban these people?

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Slippery Jim]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

Slippery Jim.....

You know.....I worried about "chemtrails" for a while.

I first started noticing the "chemtrail" issue & getting concerned based on my own observations approx 10-12 years ago.

I really did think it was possible something was going on.

However I continued my reading in depth for quite some time & I came to understand there is no such thing as a "chemtrail".

My counsel to people that have been hoodwinked by this "chemtrail" silliness is they should keep looking into this in detail with a truly open mind…..logic & fact will eventually lead them to understand their concerns are unfounded.

They will be better people for that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

MMN. That is the correct way to approach any subject.

Do not deny it happened because it goes against common convention.

Do not accept it happened against obvious evidence to the contrary.

You end up a Fortean!

Welcome aboard the roller-coaster!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

MMN. That is the correct way to approach any subject.
Do not deny it happened because it goes against common convention.
Do not accept it happened against obvious evidence to the contrary.
You end up a Fortean!

Welcome aboard the roller-coaster!

Slippery Jim.....

You know, as I think about the time at which I became concerned about this issue, it correlates well with the fact the term "chemtrail" was first introduced by journalist, William Thomas, in 1997.

As per my previous post, in addition to the ubiquitous, unequivocal scientific evidence that “chemtrails” do not exist, there is also compelling historical evidence demonstrating the ”chemtrail" myth started at 1 specific point in time, that point in time being January 7 1999.

On January 7 1999, an interview conducted on the Art Bell Show, as follows:

WILLIAM THOMAS ON ART BELL AS EMERGENCY ROOMS OVERFLOW ACROSS USA

January 7 1999

William Thomas makes his first of eight appearance on Art Bell's “Coast to Coast” radio show with news of something he calls “chemtrails”.

The Philadelphia Daily News reports that Emergency Room patients were overflowing into the hallways at West Jersey Hospital in Berlin, New Jersey “as a wave of respiratory illnesses swept the area.”

The beginning of the “chemtrail” myth on Art Bell Coast To Coast AM radio show.

Origin of “Chemtrail” Delusion

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Aside from the obvious, the whole chemtrail back story is just weak. A bright 12 year old could come up with a better scheme to depopulate or poison the population.

It's ironic that the extent of the evil overlords' despicable schemes reflects the limitations of the chemtrail CTer's imagination.

ETA: the guys at Woodstock getting hysterical about small planes 'seeding the clouds' is one of the birthing moments of chemtrail conspiracy imo.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Try this.

EDIT: Sorry this was meant for MMN.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Aside from the obvious, the whole chemtrail back story is just weak. A bright 12 year old could come up with a better scheme to depopulate or poison the population.

It's ironic that the extent of the evil overlords' despicable schemes reflects the limitations of the chemtrail CTer's imagination.

ETA: the guys at Woodstock getting hysterical about small planes 'seeding the clouds' is one of the birthing moments of chemtrail conspiracy imo.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Kandinsky]

I've lived under Heathrow's flight path, and Gatwick's flightfath, and City Airport's flightpath for 21 years now. I see contrails every other day. I'm not dead or infertile yet.

If I wanted to kill people like me I'd've done it a lot more efficiently than TPTB seem to have failed to do so.

But no.... TPTB hate us and are trying to kill us.

Can the Chemtrailers offer up ONE bit of evidence to support this?

No.

If they think they can then please post their evidence here.

No ifs... no buts... just plain proof.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Try this.
EDIT: Sorry this was meant for MMN.

Thanks Slippery Jim!

I recall a recent discussion about that.....very interesting.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I thought we signed a treaty that said we could not use this on other country's.
But we are allowed to use within our own borders on own people?

Excluded from the Copenhagen Agenda:
Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD) and Climate Change

www.atomicarchive.com...

I don't think they are called Chem-trails but are called
Environmental Modification Techniques

But anyway after going threw this thread, this would be like trying to explain to
a 1800 farmer that we will some day have crop dusters.

And if we go looking I have seen patients for Radio Communication Sprays for war use.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't believe in the use of Chem-trails
But my Government does
They have Signed Treaties have Patents
My understanding is any thing they want smaller then 50 microns(Fuel Filter)
can be added to jet fuel.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
I don't believe in the use of Chem-trails
But my Government does
They have Signed Treaties have Patents
My understanding is any thing they want smaller then 50 microns(Fuel Filter)
can be added to jet fuel.
That is correct, nonetheless there is no direct evidence that the patents were used in the context of which you speak. But there is evidence of jet fuel chemical particle reactions, (obviously) within the combustion chamber of a jet engine but also in exhaust outside of the engine forming "new" larger particles. In those tests, it was pointed out that all possible information was not available to them since certain ingredients, like additives, were secret formulae. The tests involved jet exhaust gases. Additives to the fuel would be Stadis 450, an anti-static [Mr Sheen?] and anti-icing products. both of those items are officially approved. There are also the sacrificial heavy metals that will also be exhausted. I have read the PDf's on these tests and they are enough for me to say that a jet exhaust, in its own right, with no conspiracy attached, is a Chemtrail, and more than possibly harmful in its own making. You must make up your own mind by seeking out the relevant files. So, if some daft dick says there is no such thing as Chemtrails, without some kind of explanation it is best ignored.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

And, amongst ALL the irrelevant (and INCORRECT) nonsense that some (well, "you", since I am repying to "your" post here) keep making....things that have been DEALT WITH and covered extensively as factually incorrect...DESPITE all of that, your best rejoinder is:

So, if some daft dick says there is no such thing as Chemtrails, without some kind of explanation it is best ignored.

NOTE the word "ignored".

BECAUSE......the ones who think that "chemtrails" are 'real' are those IGNORING the real science.

It continues to be a sad commentary on the levels of education, around the world.....

"Nuff said, it would seem..........

[edit on 4 September 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't really know anything about chemtrails but on the note of controlling weather. I've seen an article in PopSci where some person had an idea to get unmanned jet fighters to fly parabolic arcs through hurricanes to force them to dissipate.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I am glad some people understand when you burn a chemical call it fuel and it comes out the exhaust it leaves a Chem-trail.
That is why we have emission standards!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
A car exhaust leaves a Contrail when it drives down the road under the right conditions we all have seen the h2o gas it emits.
I thought during the 1950's the CIA drove a car around New York doing no good.
But because of all the Chem-trails we breath we have become
The United States Of Amnesia as someone quoted.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
But we are not allowed to mention any Government experiments because no Useful Eaters where hurt during the experiment !

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join