It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you steer a hurricane? CHEMTRAILS!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

You're new to all this huh? One of the best ways to approach the chemtrail fan is to avoid making those points or asking those questions.

Another good point is to never ask them if poisoning the water supply would be more efficient and easier to conceal from the 'sheeple?' They often develop 'word blindness.'

Basically, a shadowy and elaborate scheme by a secret cabal of ancient, omniscient overlords intent on depopulating the world...using the least feasible method...seems reasonable at this point. Now, if that makes more sense than 'they're contrails' there's not a lot to be gained by asking your questions.

Their minds are made up!

If these chemtrails/contrails can impede the motion of a hurricane, I'm scared I'll be trapped in the shower later. Maybe I'll have to wait for the steam and airborne water particles to disperse so I can walk through them? Scary.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I keep seeing references to this video. It's a classic case of bad math. Watch it and see the analysis report on rainwater collected after a legged spraying of barium. The report states there were 68.8 ug/L of barium in the sample.

ppm stands for parts per million. There is 1000g in a kg, 1,000,000mg in a kg, and 1,000,000,000ug in a kg.

1000ug/kg is therefore 1ppm

68.8ug/L is 0.068ppm.

Well below 6.8ppm as stated in the video. Be critical of what you hear or read.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I've tried to reason this out in forums before. I seriously don't understand why folks don't think for themselves. Most refer to other videos, pictures and conspiracy websites. While I too look at those, I always google and add the word debunk to the search. I do this to hear the other side before forming an opinion. Kind of like watching Fox news and CNN.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

Your fatal flaw is the assumption that they are all commercial jet trails! How could you leap to such conclusions based on nothing? That is not very intelligent. They could be many different types of jets, and military jets... they could be from anything.

In my opinion, the contrails are at or above the clouds in the image, right where they should be. The only image that looks remotely low altitude is the one he used ZOOM on, so it is just an illusion.

I think you are wrong in many ways.

Firstly if you bothered to read the whole thread, the debunkers stated that the "commercial jets" swerved to avoid the hurricane, thus causing the contrails.

Next, I'm an idiot for giving my opinion on altitude based on just that, my opinion, and you go on to say,

In my opinion, the contrails are at or above the clouds in the image, right where they should be.

Please dont make me state the obvious, or do you think your opinion is worth more than mine??

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

CynicalM.....

Humble apologies.....

Your shifting points of argument confuse me.

Could you please point me to the information & data you have posted, upon which you base your views pertaining to "chemtrails"?

Many thanks
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
Firstly if you bothered to read the whole thread, the debunkers stated that the "commercial jets" swerved to avoid the hurricane, thus causing the contrails.

I don't care what "debunkers" say... it could very well be commercial jets, it could be military jets, it could be private luxury jets, it could be anything flying at any altitude.

Originally posted by CynicalM
Next, I'm an idiot for giving my opinion on altitude based on just that, my opinion, and you go on to say,

In my opinion, the contrails are at or above the clouds in the image, right where they should be.

Please dont make me state the obvious, or do you think your opinion is worth more than mine??

I never called you an idiot for giving your opinion....

Yes, I gave you MY opinion which contradicts yours. So what?

Do you think your opinion is worth more than mine just because you claim to have "passes in all commercial pilot studies"?

Whats wrong, I can't state my opinion too? As long as you are doing wild guess, why not try to counter your wild guess?

So you know... contrails are usually the same width, or wider than a jets wing span. If I super imposed a jet to the right size according to the contrails, I could get a good estimate of height. I did that.. and you know what? They all seem to be exactly at the right altitude.

So... you fail.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by illumin8ed]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

If you don't know the exact altitudes then all you are doing is making a wild guess.

So mine was a "wild guess"which you dont accept..

Your's, as stated by you, is just your opinion..

Fair dinkum mate, I dont know WTF you expect from me...

Please go talk to someone else...

I want debate.. Not slagging and BS "I am better" comments.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Do you think your opinion is worth more than mine just because you claim to have "passes in all commercial pilot studies"?

LOL, no I don't, but I'm more than happy to prove it to you if it gets you off this BS...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Is the altitude of these con(chem)trails in any way pertinent? They look identical to normal aircraft contrails as seen all over the world for the past 80 years. It's impossible to determine from a photograph whether they might be something else made to look like a normal contrail. Maybe we should just move on eh?

The question is: how do they steer a hurricane?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Phage
But maybe you can explain how "chemtrails" and HAARP fit into a bill which was supposedly designed to:

Chemtrails disburse chemicals into the air
in a cloud form, very similar to the way
flak was used against bombers in WW2.

I love the way that Chemtrailers, when they run out of facts, just make stuff up. "Flak" is a deried word from the German word, "Fliegerabwehrkanone," That means "air defense cannon. I have seen flak, up close and personal, over Haiphong and Hanoi. Take my word for it, in that case is wasn't "chemicals in cloud form. It was very hard metal shrapnel resulting from the explosion of HE in 57, 85, and 100mm shells.
So now we have clouds of heavy artillery shells being sprayed by aircraft, right?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So, you read it like a poem? Those are strophes? I started reading it with intonation and intensity because of the way it was written. Interesting style.

As for the theory, I'm not really in either camp regarding this conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim
Dang! They were even up to their tricks during the war!!!

Jim,
thank you for posting this as you made my case

You posted chemtrails coming from Propeller Blade
Bombers. Contrails only come from Jet engines
remember??? We did NOT have jet bombers in
WW2.

This was smoke aerosol from the bombers
designed to intimidate and mask the bombers
following in the formation.

thanks for that gem

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Who said contrails only come from jet engines?

This was smoke aerosol from the bombers
designed to intimidate and mask the bombers
following in the formation.

The bombers in front were trying to frighten the bombers behind? What are you talking about?

Maybe you should watch this. You might learn something.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

more smoke bro !!!
look at exactly the 50 second mark
in that video where the pilot turns
off the smoke coming from all 4
locations. Or are you suggesting that
a bomber pilot switched off all 4 engines
at the same time in mid flight ???

Ok, boys we're doing an emergency shut down
to freak out the enemy.

And when I said earlier intimidate
I meant intimidate the enemy
viewing them over hostile territory
and masking the bombers following
in formation to mask them from
AA Guns.

And by the way, I am done with this thread
as it is pointless to continue when the
whole OP was based upon an opinion
and you guys trying to debunk an opinion.
But hey, let's toss free thought out the window
nothing good will ever come from it, eh?
Stifle new ideas is the priority of the day.

best wishes

thanks for ruining my thread

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No. The pilot didn't switch off the engines. The atmosphere is not perfectly homogeneous. There are "pockets" of air which are warmer than the surrounding area. When a plane flies through them the contrails do not form.

The bombers did not like contrails. As pointed out in the video, it made them easy to see, not harder. The contrails said, "shoot here!"

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know threads were only for those who agree.

[edit on 9/4/2010 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

LOL! You might like to read this and learn something?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Try a new thread about clapping your hands to make Tinkerbell steer the hurricane away from never-never land. It will hae the same scientific validity. And who would ever debunk Tinkerbell? Deflower maybe, but.....
Bye.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Local news station confirms barium in chemtrails

Oh, really? I've debunked this in another thread. It's wrong, very wrong, easily proven to be wrong, and shows that anyone who thinks it is valid cannot think for themself, understand standard scientific notation, and will accept anything that they think is proof.
It's so wrong, it's funny.
That you believe it is funny, too.
Please look carefully at the video again. Listen carefully to what is said, and what is shown on the screen. Look for errors.
At least try.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hurricanes are Electromagnetic in nature, like all "storms".
A Chemtrail would affect it no more than a flock of birds.

Most Chemtrail activity takes place where there are no Hurricanes. Strongly suggesting that their purpose has nothing to do with Hurricanes.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join