It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you steer a hurricane? CHEMTRAILS!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Oh and I'd love to see a King Air 200 reach 30,000 feet and spray it's chemtrails!

Most of the "so called" chemtrails I have seen, including the OP's, are not that high..
It really wouldn't make sense to spray above the clouds now would it?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
Actually forget it..

Its disinfo 101..

If you can't attack the subject, attack the poster...

Words to live by my hypocritical friend, words to live by.

And again, I never changed any wording mate, I've posted it twice now where it specifically says extraterrestrial.

If you want keep telling yourself that it means something else besides "not of this planet" then keep on going, but don't go round lying and calling people children.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Oh boondock-saint me ol' mate.....

it's time for some hard balls

Well.....you're gonna need some of those because.....well.....the information you posted is just not of good quality.

And.....your theory mate.....

And.....the "chemtrails" mate.....

I don't think this is all going very well.

Anyway.....chin up mate!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

By what means did you calculated their height?

Did you triangulate the height by making observations from different locations?

Or did you just look up and decide that it wasn't 30,000 feet?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

How much more undermining can be done by proposing to ban alien weapons, tectonic weapons, psycotronic weapons and the like??

And again, I never changed any wording mate, I've posted it twice now where it specifically says extraterrestrial.

(adj) extraterrestrial (originating or located or occurring outside Earth or its atmosphere)

wordnetweb.princeton.edu...

Maybe you "accidentely" changed the word from extraterrestrial to "alien" without reading my post on the definition??

I'll accept your apology. I know you didn't intend to misslead anyone on ATS..

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
I don't think this is all going very well.

of course it's not going well.
It's typical derailing by compound
entities which is strictly forbidden
by ATS rules. And like I said in the OP,
this is a theory or opinion, therefore
I don't need to prove anything
other than my viewpoint which I already
shared.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

It seems all your pics come from this source:

www.chemtrail.de...

And are indeed of a cloud seeding aircraft, like the King 200, which fly into already established clouds and burn flares.

Clouds seeding has nothing to do with the lines in the sky that get called chemtrails.

This video will help educate:

(click to open player in new window)

Will you watch it?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

lol, you are kidding me right???

Some of the OP's pics show obvious low altitude trails..Chem/Con I don't care...

I don't need anyone to tell me that, neither do you...
They are pretty freckin obviously low!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Most of the "so called" chemtrails I have seen, including the OP's, are not that high..
It really wouldn't make sense to spray above the clouds now would it?

well that would depend on WHAT they are spraying
and what their purpose was.

If it's cloud seeding then it doesn't need to be
above the clouds to work. However, if it is
chemical matter that needs to be heated
then it's gonna need a clear line of sight
from the source, therefore it will have to
be above the clouds.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

You're all over the place Chem. Are these chemtrails there to 'depopulate' the world or kill crops? Let me guess...the chemtrails above cities are for killing people and the chemtrails above countryside are killing crops?

What do these ones above the Antarctic do?

farm4.static.flickr.com...

Make up your mind.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

the chemtrails above cities are for killing people and the chemtrails above countryside are killing crops?

Well if you believe in depopulization then I guess they both work..
Kill the people, them left starve..

No conflict there....

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Ok, this is getting stupid.

Listen people... you must define "chemtrials" more clearly in order for this debate to get settled. The way I see it, there are two different definitions for "chemtrails".

Definition 1)

"Chemtrials" is a conspiracy theory that an entity (government or other) is using large numbers of jets and aircraft to spray millions of gallons of chemicals over the population for reasons such as to poison the population, control the weather, poison crops, etc...

Definition 2)

"Chemtrails" also loosely defines any chemical that is sprayed in the air from an aircraft. Be it crop dusters, mosquito control sprayers, weather modification experiments, Corexit sprayers, and even military radar jammers to some, and even "sky writters" and aerobatic aircraft with smoke systems, etc..

Personally, I believe "chemtrails" according to definition 1, does NOT EXIST. I don't think it is a practical method. Spraying stuff that high in the air only means it will stay that high in the air for a long time because the particles are small and light, and updrafts and rising warm air would keep them in the air. Winds would spread them out uncontrollably, and chemicals would be spread so widely that it would be ineffective in any one spot.

Also it requires lots of resources, and loose ends, and would be hard to keep a secret, especially when anyone can fly up and test the chemicals any time they wanted, and anyone can track down a jet if they really wanted. It's really a stupid theory.

However, I believe "chemtrails" according to definition 2, does exist. Crop dusting could be considered "chemtrials" and has been around for many years, but it's no conspiracy. Also, there is currently research being done by insurance companies looking for environmentally safe methods to reduce hail storms so they can save money from damages, not a conspiracy. Also, there are many universities and probably even government experiments testing weather modification (not trying to poison people), and that isn't a conspiracy either. Also, I believe there are aircraft equipped to spray mosquito poison on lakes and large ponds to reduce malaria outbreaks.

So if you are going to takeout of context pictures of aircraft equipped with spraying mechanisms, before you use it as proof of definition 1, make sure you have evidence to prove it has nothing to do with definition 2 first. For example... you can't take pictures of those aircraft that were spraying Corexit over the Gulf oil leak, and then use that to prove definition 1 is real.... it doesn't work like that.

Nobody is denying the existence of aircraft that spray things... but MANY deny that there is a large conspiracy to spray entire populations with poison.

...and to think little strips of chemicals can steer a hurricane!? Get real... The warm exhaust gases coming from the thousands of cars and vehicles every day would be way more effective than small strips of chemicals in the sky. Little strips of chemtrails would hardly effect the atmosphere around it. It would only help block light from the sun, and the hurricane weather already does that to itself. The theory is absurd really.

Here is some neat information;
Aircraft seeking safe haven from Hurricane Earl have begun relocating at Albany International Airpor

Besides flight paths being rerouted to get from point A to B without being effected by the hurricane... there are many airports relocating all their aircraft to other areas so they survive the high speed winds.

Also... all the OP's pictures show clouds next to the "chemtrails". This shows the weather is just right to create and sustain CONTRAILS. I'm pretty sure they are just contrails...

[edit on 4-9-2010 by illumin8ed]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It seems all your pics come from this source:

www.chemtrail.de...

hey thanks for posting the link.
I forgot to do that when I posted the photos

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

So right, I just wish some of these children would stop pretending to be intelligent...

So... first you insult them and call them children. Then you insult their intelligence...

Actually forget it..

Its disinfo 101..

If you can't attack the subject, attack the poster...

Then you have the nerve to insult them again and hint they are disinfo agents, and then hypocritically accuse them of what YOU are doing (attacking the poster).

I think people like you should be banned honestly.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Wow, you can determine the height of contrails by looking at photos of them too!

That is a fantastic skill you have there.

But seriously, our eyes suck when it comes to determining distances and are easily fooled.

Take this picture as an example:

Going by your logic, these people are really dwarfs standing in the other guy's hands, because that is what your eyes are telling you, right?

Same deal with your chemtrails, your eyes tell you they are closer than they appear, but they're not.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Or these ones over the middle of nowhere in the Australian desert?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Without me reading through 14 pages, has anyone actually presented a reasoned argument as to how chemtrails whatever they might be can steer a hurricane?

How do they cause upper atmosphere pressure to rise and fall? How do they manipulate the coriolis force (which is the single biggest factor in hurricane trajectories)?

Presumably the OP and his supporters have thought this through before posting and have plenty of papers and evidence to support their assertions? Or am I just being silly to think that .......

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I think the idea was the contrails would act like guide rails or buffers that the hurricane would be unable to penetrate or disperse. This force of nature would be 'turned away at the door' by the contrails and sent on her way with a sneering laugh...

"No ID? You're not coming in."

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Chem/Con I don't care...

CynicalM.....

Listen mate.....

You are spectacularly all over the place.

That's because you have no foundation knowledge behind that which you are posting

That's because the "equation is not in balance".....which I said to you quite some time back in an effort to help guide you through this complex topic.

I truly think that at some point, you are going to have to learn a little about this subject, if you are to engage in a meaningful dialogue about it.

So it's OK.....take your time.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Without me reading through 14 pages, has anyone actually presented a reasoned argument as to how chemtrails whatever they might be can steer a hurricane?

Essan.....

Ummm.....

That would be a "negative".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join