It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi: Europe will 'turn black' unless EU pays Libya €5 billion a year

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Well Misoir i dont think anybody could ever call you racist my friend and if they did they would need their head examined,you just care about your culture and i agree whole heartly,everybody has the right to that,we respect everybody elses culture.I was raised along the same lines as you
and i would love my children to have the very same up bringing with respect for everyone and hate for no one.

Mesoir im headed to Orange county for christmas so i shall see what you mean first hand
im goin to check the links back you sent me and ill be backon in a bit
,thanks for the replies

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Gaddafi, the joker, is on international news again.

Libya is the only country in the world that percentage of women in military and security forces outnumber men.

During Bush administration, Gaddafi instantly surrendered to Bush policies and even invited Bush to Libya's military parade. This was after Bush blacklisted Libya as axis of evil. Bush praised Gaddafi for "getting smart up" and advising other rogue Arab countries to follow.

In this latest news, Gaddafi is just plain impulse out to make money. He should make it low profile by contacting European leaders (discreetly) and negotiating his service offer price.

[edit on 9 3 2010 by wisdomnotemotion]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

WISDOMNOTEMOTION thanks for the great info!! star

more women than men,lol he is certinly not geting 5 billion now!!
You got to love geogre bush,[bush accent] Gaddafi smarted up so he can sleep,the rest you guys ae geting a cruise missile in the head

Geogre bush 2012
Seriously though thanks for the information, your right freaking the people out will just make a boarder of italians want his head,he should of just went to that muppet von roompy for the money, i wouldnt mind that

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
What? Has the CIA cut his pay or something?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The most funny but also the most worrying thing that happened just a few days ago when Gaddafi was in Rome Italy with Berlusconi signing the "Friendship Deals" with Italy, was that Gaddafi invited/hired 500 Italian women through an Italian hostess/model-agency to a meeting where he gave each woman a luxurious copy of the Qur'an.

Each woman was also paid 70€ from the agency to attend the meeting.

there's growing outrage that Gaddafi had been allowed to host the event and rising anger against Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi for inviting him.

Many Italians are of course outraged with the corrupt Berlusconi and his corrupt business friends for letting this happen.

But the grim truth is that Berlusconi and his elite friends would let him do whatever he wants to do in Italy, since these guys and their Corporations are now making bussines with Gaddafi in Lybya - so corrupt as these gentlemens really are, they let these things slide.

The Billionaire Silvo Berlusconi is as corrupt as they come. He will do anything that can enrich himself, his many Corporations and his elite business friends.

He's using his post as Prime Minister as a platform for Corporations owned by himself and his friends - to do personal business in the name of the Italian State.

Gaddafi causes storm in Italy with Islam comments

(Reuters) - Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi's invitation to hundreds of young women to convert to Islam overshadowed a two-day visit to Italy intended to cement the growing ties between Tripoli and Rome.

Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi hailed Italy's relationship with Libya at an evening ceremony on Monday attended by some of the biggest names in Italian business, many hoping to pick up lucrative contracts in the energy-rich North African state.

However, the mercurial leader attracted most attention earlier in the day by summoning busloads of young women hired by a hostessing agency to a meeting at a Libyan cultural center near the Vatican and urging them to convert to Islam.

Several commentators accused Berlusconi of sacrificing principles and dignity for the sake of trade and investment ties with Libya, whose huge sovereign wealth fund has invested heavily in Italy in recent years.

"Ever since Gaddafi arrived here, he's been taking this country for a ride, like buying women," said Stefano Pedica, a senator from the opposition Italy of Values party.

Among business leaders attending the ceremonial events was the head of defense engineering group Finmeccanica, Pier Francesco Guarguaglini, who said "let's hope so," when asked about the prospect of winning business in Libya.

Italian business leaders have spoken favorably of Libya's record as an investor but Berlusconi's close relationship with Gaddafi has led to accusations that economic interests have overridden other concerns, notably human rights.

www.reuters.com...

A British actress was among 500 glamorous women invited to a 'convert to Islam party' thrown by Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi in Italy yesterday.

Clio Evans, 28, was recruited via an agency along with hundreds of other women for the second day running as Gaddafi called on them to embrace Islam during an official visit. Italian politicians and the Vatican condemned the party and branded claims that three women had converted as 'a stunt'.

Farefuturo, a right wing think tank led by Gianfranco Fini, Berlusconi's deputy who has had a falling out with him, said in a statement: 'Italy has become the Disneyland of Gaddafi and his senile vanities.

'Sadly that's what the politics of his country has come to - if you pay then you are always right.'

Rome daily newspaper il Messaggero thundered in a front page editorial: 'What would happen if a European leader went to Libya or any other Muslim state and invited its people to convert to Christianity?

'It's amazing that the government has made no official comment on this. Gaddafi needs to have more respect. You can't come to Italy or Europe and and say convert when you don't allow religious tolerance in Libya.'

Last night Gaddafi was due to end his visit to Italy with a spectacular display of riding skills after flying in 30 Berber horses from Tripoli at which Berlusconi will be guest of honour.

Daily Mail

Gaddafi tells Italian women to convert to Islam

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

lol your probably right you know

or the cornell is expanding and wants more money,man your avatar is brilliant
, this will come and go and then come back,they have to give him something.
Where would you get this bull# Muslim crap?? Imaging if another religion invited 200 muslim women to a event and tryed to give them a copy of a other religious book??? there would be up roar.

im going to get geogre w on the phone,lol

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Hey Chevalerous,how it going buddy, yeah i agree with you!!
How much longer will the people take this lads crap,its shocking how long he has being around,paracite if you ask me,my girl friends from Sardinia
and i know they dont like him,thank for the reply

<< 1  2  3   >>

join