It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Lee/Discovery Channel gunman was Manchurian candidate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This guy was COINTELPRO all the way. One lone protester who infiltrated anti-war protests. The guy was also hanging around the Whitehouse, in this photo he's standing only several feet away from the Presidential viewing box before the Obama inauguration. The day before Obama takes office.

James Lee The Hell with the Troops Photo

All the anti-war people in DC are saying this guy was a government plant, sent in to discredit the anti-war movement. I think this guy had handlers, look at what he's wearing, all black tactical looking gear, SWAT type gear, almost like James Lee himself thought he was Special Ops or something. Now if the CIA took some random guy who was already a little deranged and they just nudged him a little bit, they could get him to do all sorts of things. James Lee thought he was an agent. They get him to "infiltrate" protest marches and give him a crazy manifesto and then they talk him into a suicide by cop scenario, every bit of it to try to portray environmentalist and the anti-war movements as crazed lunatics.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Jack Jouett]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So the ultimate agenda of TPTB was to storm the Discovery Channel using a deranged and mentally ill gunman whose only accomplishment, other than being a public nuiscance, was to get himself killed?

Wow, they are really wasting my tax dollars! Their secret programs must suck!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Maybe he was a Manchurian candidate, but you can't just make a thread saying he is one without any proof...so go and find some

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Well of course it's speculative.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Jouett

SWAT gear? Looks more like a security guard. Nothing about that guy's dress looks "tactical" and everything on him can be bought through local uniform shops and on-line. If he was going for that "look" then he's missing his basket-weave belt with silver/brass buckle.

It doesn't take an intelligence agency to take a mentally ill individual and coax them to do something like what he did. It's sickening but not difficult.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Anyone can buy this "Swat type gear" they are called black clothes, available in most shops...if that is the only reason you are calling this man a Manchurian candidate you fail

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Actually pockets, it's not, the guy was trying to piggy back his "agenda" on the antiwar movement.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Any ties between this guy and Virginia Tech? Recall the shooting at VA tech. Army Psychiatrist's recent Army base rampage..he had VA Tech ties. I know of one other person who went postal..also a VA Tech. Grad. Is there a Manchurian candidate school at VA tech?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Just to be clear, are you implying that those who have an "agenda" and piggybacks on an existing movement, that they're government agents?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Stunning! If it smells like cointelpro, walks like cointelpro, talks like cointelpro, well maybe it's cointelpro!!!

Funny I don't remember hearing about the DU issue in his manifesto!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Interesting speculation. I'm sure some research is being done into this character. Definitely a total loon though either way. Spooky.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Its could be possible but what is the goal?? to discredit the movement of ECOWARRIOR?? but the powers that be are trying to push the very same!
i dont know,i do think its fishy

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here's a thought to munch on:

IF he is a MC, but the targeted result (discredit leftist enviro-radicals) doesn't seem to fit the scenario we would expect...

...perhaps there are factions within fighting the globalist agenda. If that were the case, it gives me some hope that all is not lost (although I am not thrilled to have mind-controlling blackbook project folks in my camp either ;P

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Looks like clothes from Tractor Farm Supply not spec op BDU's. Who caes what all the anti-war people are saying. The paranoia on this is overwhelming. Having been a crazed environmentalist, probably before you were born I can assure that many of the green persuasion are whacko.

Originally posted by Jack Jouett
This guy was COINTELPRO all the way. One lone protester who infiltrated anti-war protests. The guy was also hanging around the Whitehouse, in this photo he's standing only several feet away from the Presidential viewing box before the Obama inauguration. The day before Obama takes office.

James Lee The Hell with the Troops Photo

All the anti-war people in DC are saying this guy was a government plant, sent in to discredit the anti-war movement. I think this guy had handlers, look at what he's wearing, all black tactical looking gear, SWAT type gear, almost like James Lee himself thought he was Special Ops or something. Now if the CIA took some random guy who was already a little deranged and they just nudged him a little bit, they could get him to do all sorts of things. James Lee thought he was an agent. They get him to "infiltrate" protest marches and give him a crazy manifesto and then they talk him into a suicide by cop scenario, every bit of it to try to portray environmentalist and the anti-war movements as crazed lunatics.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This guys myspace page before it was taken down had pictures of owls and he called himself WORLDgaurdian interestingly in 3 weeks time a movie featuring gaurdians and owls is going to be released - MK trigger?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Whatever happened to a nut just being a nut?

This guy looked like someone on the verge of going postal for a long time...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

If he was controlled wouldn't they have given him a better target. American Choppers was the only thing on Discovery Channel while this was going on, maybe his handlers were getting tired of that show...lol

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My notion that he was wearing special ops type apparel(at least in his mind) wasn't saying that he was actually special ops. I was merely speculating that somebody who had a lowlevel contact with the CIA or OGA might think of himself in those terms and then dress accordingly.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

That's reason enough for those agencies to NOT use that guy for any operations. Walking around like that sticks out like a sore thumb.

Now, someone with a severe mental illness who THINKS they have association with the CIA or another alphabet agency would start dressing like that to give validity to their own world they live in.

The big thing to worry about is if this guy is if he had an ATS account...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Seems to me he was just a wack job slowly reaching the boiling point. He also did 18 months in federal prison for an Illegal Alien smuggling conviction in 2003, in San Diego.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join