It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping the border? There's an App for that!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

But he is not breaking any laws!!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MagoSA

So then, it is my right to free speech to explain to a pedophile or murderer the best route of escape?

The app itself might not be breaking the law but it was made for the purpose of helping people break the law. Unless it is the imigration laws you have an issue with?

You can defend his right to help people break the law all you like but you like him are wrong.

Raist

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Pro illegals don't seem to care who comes over illegally. If it doesn't affect them personally, it isn't an issue.

It doesn't matter if millions of people are jobless or have to decide between food or medicine. It doesn't matter if a citizen gets raped or killed as long as it isn't them or someone they know. Seems they would prefer that an illegal get all their needs met and to hell with a citizen. This is wrong and I will continue to stand up for poor and struggling Americans. I am sick of the crime and of all the illegals who have lied to get benefits, even though they and their boyfriends both had decent jobs. I've seen enough and had enough!

<< 1  2   >>

join