It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embedded with the Taliban

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
A Norwegian journalist is embedded with the taliban and has permission to film them in action.
This is a very different perspective than what we are used to most of the time on the mainstream news.

I dont know what the west is trying to do in afganisthan but it certainly does not seem to work.

Taliban Behind the Masks 1 of 3

Taliban Behind the Masks 2 of 3

Taliban Behind the Masks 3 of 3

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Just finished watching it.

I really do wonder what the US will have to show for its efforts at the end of the conflicts with Iraq and Afghanistan, when the violence has ended. I hope it is worth it, because for all their patriotism and 'justifications' for these conflicts, many civilians are dying, wounded or displaced. And that's a point not raised often enough. It's more than just a number or letters, each one has a face.

These conflicts leave a very bitter aftertaste, for they are so obfuscated that I have a feeling that the people most responsible for this, are left unpunished. There are too many questions we are not finding answers for.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What i still dont get is that one of the most modern armies in the world can not win a war from people living in houses made out of mudd.

What a waste of money and lives.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tarrok
I really do wonder what the US will have to show for its efforts at the end of the conflicts with Iraq and Afghanistan, when the violence has ended.

Uhhh, the same as North Korea and Vietnam?

Just a wild guess...

new topics

top topics

join